coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

The New Guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slug08
Club Member
slug08

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-04-01

The New Guy Empty
PostSubject: The New Guy   The New Guy Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 1:25 pm

Hi guys and girls I’m Michael thought it was time I registered here I came down on your last cruse on the 10th of march out to the Munno Para shopping centre I did not end up at Villis just keep going straight on South rd I was the one in the dark green VX Berlina Ls1 wagon, anyway thought I would join up to get some information of this form and also curse with like minded commodore owners. I will have to chuck up a post of my cars in the members ride section later in the week at the moment my daily is a Ls1 Berlina wagon on ssv and my new toy I only picked up this week is an CSV (Corsa Special Vehicles) Strada 5000i vs 97 (stock)
Back to top Go down

The New Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy   The New Guy Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:43 am

slug08 wrote:
Hi guys and girls I’m Michael thought it was time I registered here I came down on your last cruse on the 10th of march out to the Munno Para shopping centre I did not end up at Villis just keep going straight on South rd I was the one in the dark green VX Berlina Ls1 wagon, anyway thought I would join up to get some information of this form and also curse with like minded commodore owners. I will have to chuck up a post of my cars in the members ride section later in the week at the moment my daily is a Ls1 Berlina wagon on ssv and my new toy I only picked up this week is an CSV (Corsa Special Vehicles) Strada 5000i vs 97 (stock)

welcome aboard michael, glad ya found ya way over here bud......the CSV's are getting harder to find now
Back to top Go down
08SS

08SS

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-10-29

The New Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy   The New Guy Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 7:25 am

Welcome to the club Michael
Back to top Go down
slug08
Club Member
slug08

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-04-01

The New Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy   The New Guy Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 2:42 am

Thanks for the welcome have to try to get out to more club meets also just chuck up some pictures of my CSV and wagon in the your rides section.
Back to top Go down
ZombieVN

ZombieVN

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-11-14

The New Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy   The New Guy Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 6:29 am

Welcome.

Couple of nice looking cars there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy   The New Guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: