coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

CLUB HISTORY PHOTO ALBUM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

CLUB HISTORY PHOTO ALBUM Empty
PostSubject: CLUB HISTORY PHOTO ALBUM   CLUB HISTORY PHOTO ALBUM Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 2:24 am

Hi there everyone i have been working on bringing the club history photo album from the front page to the forum
i am doing this in stages as there are a lot of photo's i still have to put up 2011 and 2012 photo's up
please be patient as it is taking me a bit of time to do them.
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: CLUB HISTORY PHOTO ALBUM   CLUB HISTORY PHOTO ALBUM Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 7:34 am

good job mate ;-)
Back to top Go down
ZombieVN

ZombieVN

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: CLUB HISTORY PHOTO ALBUM   CLUB HISTORY PHOTO ALBUM Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 3:15 pm

Looks good.
Back to top Go down
08SS

08SS

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: CLUB HISTORY PHOTO ALBUM   CLUB HISTORY PHOTO ALBUM Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 10:41 am

Great work Jason
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: CLUB HISTORY PHOTO ALBUM   CLUB HISTORY PHOTO ALBUM Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 12:59 am

Great job mate, great to see more club history up there and very well organised Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1650784809
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLUB HISTORY PHOTO ALBUM   CLUB HISTORY PHOTO ALBUM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLUB HISTORY PHOTO ALBUM
Page 1 of 1