coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Empty
PostSubject: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 11:28 am

Bought this baby about 6 months ago. We decided to get into dirt circuit racing so we could thrash the guts out of cars in a safe environment. For now Brad's the only one racing it, mainly coz I'm a fatty and can't get in the thing.....oneday I'll race it tho lol.

It's a VH SLE, had a stocko 253 with a 350 holley and extractors, behind it was a trimatic. It's got a borg warner minispooled diff. And that about sums it up how it was when we first bought it.

First pics the day we got it.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4120640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4122640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4125640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4127640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4124640x480

First thing was tidy it up a bit and remove all the stickers......and unfortunately some paint come off with the stickers too. The paint job it got wasn't the best, just lots of bog, make it look half decent and painted.......but that's all ya need for dirt circuit coz more then likely it would get banged up....which it had been when we got it lol.

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4139640x480

Brad taking it for a run out the salt flats on private property.....hand signals mean she's runnin hot!
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Kb_dirtcar_flats_03

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Kb_dirtcar_flats_02

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Kb_dirtcar_flats_01

A photochop of wat we wanted it to look like on raceday.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car PP806_photochop_01

Started painting the stripes, half way through hand polishing them....me and Brad painted one side each....it's the most painting we've ever done lol.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4045640x480

New seat mounted.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4056640x480

New gauge panel, took the ol' shitty gauges out and put speco ones in. Bought a 5" autometer tacho to put in to replace the shit one, but haven't put it in yet. Razz
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4055640x480

Took the thermo off, put a shroud on, and replaced the thermostat......it runs sweet now, hasn't overheated since!
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4053640x480

Wet rubbing the stripes......used like 300 grit paper lol.....lots of scratches in it, but it's only a dirt car lol.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4083640x480

Bonnet rubbed back.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4110640x480

Scoop rubbed back and masked up.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4111640x480

Scoop in base.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4113640x480

Bonnet n base.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4115640x480

Boonet cleared....just need to wet rub and polish it.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4118640x480

The scoop cleared, rubbed back and polished.....I love it, looks mint, and I done it, I'm so proud!
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4127640x480-1

Thanks to Lindall White from Pirie Signs for the stickers.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4099640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4105640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4102640x480

First race day.....we won the trophy for 'Best Presented Car Of The Day'.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4136640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4133640x480

All loaded up ready to go, thx to Wazza for driving the truck, and thx to Greg from Irvines Transport for lending us the truck.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4153640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car PtPire014

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car PtPire015

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car CPtPire152640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car CPtPire167640x480

Nearly f**ked it!
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car CPtPire065640x480

Before we bought it, we knew it smoked a bit when it warmed up and was in the corners....but apparently the previous owner thought it just needed a oil catch can.....but that wasn't the case......we went through about 5 litres of oil that day (it was already topped at at the start of the day), and turns out the rear main seal in the motor was gone, and it was pissing oil out and ended up on the exhaust.

So this was the easiest solution...

The new motor, a 253......but where is it from....keep scrolling down.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4239640x480

Yep, the VB.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4241640x480

Here's the old motor out of the race car, and the new motor dummied up. The new motor was only about 2-3000k's old, built by Simon Richards of Richards Motors Port Pirie (A big thx to him, he's a top bloke). All new ACL rings and bearings with Monotorque gaskets, bored out 30thou, flat tops, double row timing chain, Dynotec stage 4 cam (which is too big). The heads were standard heads but shaved a bit with LT1 valve springs, also had a Redline Maxitork single plain intake and a quaddy.......but.....we had a few better bits for it. Took the carby off, the intake and heads, and chucked a pair of Yella Terra bathurst heads on, a set of Yella Terra roller rockers, an Edelbrock Performer manifold and a 600 Holley.......use to rev to about 5000rpm b4 it didn't wanna go any further.....now hits 6500rpm with ease, haven't taken it any higher but I rekon it would, but the cam runs out at 6200rpm so no need to.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4286640x480

Brad and Luke torqing the heads down.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4307640x480

Gave the camera to Lobesy...and he took a pic of me. Razz
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4310640x480

Brad and Luke again.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4316640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4320640x480

All done!
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4331640x480

Motor's in!
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4351640x480

Thx to Mark and Cookie from Thompsons Auto Repairs Port Pirie for doing the exhaust. Fark she's loud now!

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4376640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4384640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4382640x480

The roller rockers kept coming loose (even managed to bend a pushrod), all this from just starting it up in the shed and giving it a few revs. So....the night b4 it was booked in for a dyno run, we thought we'd pull the roller rockers off and chuck on some standard ones so we can still dyno it....lucky we did coz look at this sucker....looks like the retainer is pushing through!!
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4410640x480

Showed the pics of the valve to Paul from LMG Performance at Warnertown who was gonna do the dyno tune (he's helped us out a lot to, so a big thx to him) and he said he's never seen anything like it. He pretty much said we better go buy a lotto ticket coz if that started one more time it pretty much WOULD of dropped the valve, which could of resulted in a smashed piston plus worse! He rekons it could 2 things, either the valve springs binding up, or the springs have to much pressure for the standard retainers. After buying my first set of feeler gauges and a bit of investigating, it seems the valve springs are ok. Turns out it's just the standard retainers aren't good enough. Ya see the heads on their previous motor were ok coz it obviously didn't have as much lift as our motor, but yeah our motor has a bigger cam, resulting in more lift, and more pressure the valve spring is putting on the retainer.

Here's a pic of the retainer.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Broken_retainer

So.....went down to Repco, ordered a set of Crow performance retainers and collets. Got them sent over in an airbag so we had them ASAP!
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4439640x480

Also took the double valve springs off and went back to LT1 springs just incase. The LT1's are good for .500" lift, which is just ok for the cam as its max is about .496" I rekon. We ran these b4 with the cam and it was ok!
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4440640x480

Going back together.....still using the old rockers to be safe.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4442640x480

Next day was race day.....only finished putting it back together the night b4. First race is over....engine started smoking when backing off, and when Brad come into the pits the oil pressure dropped and it stalled. I opened the bonnet while Brad was getting out and here is wat I saw!!
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4450640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4451640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4447640x480

Seems we were so rushed that morning that we forgot to secure the fan shroud which we think is wat caused this all. I asked Brad in the morning if he wanted me to chuck some tec screws in the shroud, and he said he was gonna chuck a couple of cable ties in it...but we both forgot!

Awe well.....new water pump and decided to leave the gilmer off so it doesn't have as much pressure on everything.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4458640x480

Back to the v belts. Also had to change radiator and we chucked a Ford fan on there, which Jase, a fellow dirt circuit racer (Shell's other half...she's on alot of car forums) gave us. So a big thx to him!
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4054640x480

New air filter.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4520640x480

And the new scoop......it's a bit bigger then it looked in the pics when I bought it haha.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4455640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4516640x480

And now.....I realised the intake was leaking, so I pulled it off the other morning....have bought some new gaskets, but haven't put it back together yet....gotta do it this weekend coz we're racing Sunday!!!
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4052640x480-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerrbrosracing.com
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 7:31 am

Another pic.....the other day in Adelaide I also picked up some second hand Hoosiers. Got 5 for $200!!! Ones never been used, and the rest have about 70% tread! Still gotta 2 off of the guy (he still had them on his race car), so for now just got 2 Hoosiers on the back, and 2 new retreads on the front.

Also made a few more stickers up for our sponsors. Normally they pay for the stickers....but I designed them and it cost $40 to get all 6 printed so that wasn't to bad.....would rather that then have to chase them up. If only we spent a bit more time putting them on tho, coz there's wrinkles and bubbles all through them haha.....was in a hurry on race morning to get them on. They look normal from a distance tho so that's good lol.

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0074640x480
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 3:54 pm

And an update on the motor situation. Brad chucked the intake manifold back on and turns out it still leaked....so we missed the race day. Took the HQ out tho, it didn't go to bad.

We done the intake manifold again, this time I done most of the work, put silicone around the water gallery's, added added another washer to the intake bolts for more clearance (I rekon they were running out of thread when doing them up). Anyways it worked, she stopped leaking. Then not long later we realised sumfin was suss....the radiator was blowing bubbles, but it ran alright so figured it wasn't a head gasket....but I spoke to soon, water started coming out of the exhaust....so it was all over. We figured the trans needs some work, we need to chuck another timing cover on, and now needs another head gasket, so we decided we'd pull it out. Then thought we may as well build the 308 up and drop that in with all the goodies off the 253.

So last night we started cleaning up the 308, 2day pulled the spare 253 down coz we need the sump and pickup off of it for the 308, then pulled the 253 outta the race car, and started working on the 308 again. Pulled the bottom end apart, still all standard bearings, they didn't look to bad so just chucked it all back together and torqued it back up. Picked up the new cam for it 2day, a stage 2 Dynotec. Decided to go smaller coz the stage 4 is to big for dirt circuit. We ordered a JP double row timing chain, but then realised it already had a Rollmaster on it so cancelled that (don't ya love it when ya find goodies on a motor).

Should be able to finish putting the 308 2gether 2morrow and maybe even drop it in the race car. On Sunday a few guys are going out to the track for some practice, so we're aiming to have it ready for that.

The 308 as we got it. Got it for a bargain, std bore, std bearings, could prolly sell it for over triple wat we paid for it. Twisted Evil
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF4298640x480

And last night when we were working on it. Brad, Lobesy and James in the pic.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0082640x480

The new cam.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0106640x480

No this is not the result of the morning after a big night on the turps.....it's the oil which was in the 253 in the race car......darn headgasket!
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0107640x480
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 2:38 am

lol here go again Danny,waste of a sle i think,the donk looks nice,lol if dont want it later mmm mite take it from you,mmm yep i could have fun with that.
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 7:08 am

Yeah I thought it was a waste too, but awe well lol. The guy we bought it off who made it into a dirt car was telling us that when he bought it, he told the previous owner he had some wicked plans for it, and the previous owner had asked him to send pics to him of the results. So when he stripped it out, barred it out and was ready for dirt circuit, he took pics and sent them to the previous owner, which apparently wasn't impressed lol.

Is it the 253 ur interested in? I don't think I wanna sell it at this stage. It's just a complete block now, with crank, rods and pistons and the sump and oil pump is still on it, and even tho it has new rings and bearings, I wouldn't get my money back, and coz I might still use it for something, I'm just gonna hold onto it. I've had a few people within the last few days ask me if I'd sell it.

Altho the spare 253 I'd consider selling, but being a normal thrashed out 253 u could prolly pick one up in Adelaide for the same price, except u save the fuel coz u wouldn't be coming here to pick it up.

Or I have another 308, 60thou, just the block and crank tho. Would need alot of cleaning up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 8:44 am

bum was hopeing it had a 308 in it,best of luck with
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 2:41 pm

Nah it was the 253 I bought for $200 about a year or 2 ago, rebuilt it and chucked it in me VB....then in the racecar, now on the shed floor lol.

Done some more on the motor 2day. Had to stop coz we can't find another socket for the head bolts in 1/2" drive to torque them up.....the one we normally used we broke 2day lol. Will buy another one 2morrow and get stuck back into it.

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0116640x480
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 7:16 pm

Got me a new socket to toque the heads...well bought a whole socket set, atleast now we have a decent 1/2" set, and even if we do break a socket it's easy to replace.

Anyways got the heads torqued up, even torqued the timing cover, waterpump, intake and rockers. And I must say, torquing everything feels a lot better. Normally we'd only torque the heads and bottom end, and use a ratchet on everything else and tighten it by feel. But after torquing everything it just gives u a positive feeling about it.

When I went to work Saturday night, we had just dropped the 308 in and Brad started hooking everything up. That was at 10pm. I kept forgetting to ring him to get the latest, and at about 2am I figured he'd have knocked off and would be fast asleep....but 4am he sent me a msg saying it turns over, has oil pressure, but not sure if she's gonna start coz it's too late to try it. So gave him a buzz to see how everything went (and also to tell him I might of found us a cheap car trailer!! F**k yeah!), and yeah apart from a few minor issues it went in alright.

Got home Sunday morning, had a few hours sleep and woke up at 11.30am, checked my emails and saw a PM from another dirt circuit member saying the practice day was canceled as the track was only graded on the Saturday. Bit of a let down, but awe well. Anyways went outside, tried starting the 308 but wouldn't fire. Took the dizzy out and moved it back a few teeth, chucked it back in, fired straight away and sat their idling. Bloody beautiful! Ya wouldn't of thought it was the first time it had run in so many years (don't actually know when it last ran lol). But yeah it runs like a dream. Sounds alot nicer then the 253, but could also be coz of the smaller cam.

Will have to get a vid for ya's.

Also, for anyone interested, here's a diagram I made for a DIY rev limiter. Bloody works a treat and it's so simple! Got the idea off of another forum. Altho this diagram only suits an Autometer tacho, others could be different, and LED shift lights more then likely won't work at all.

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Shiftlight_rev_limiter
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 4:53 am

Here's a pic of the motor in and running....doesn't look any different then the 253 tho haha.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0123640x480
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 9:56 am

Well 2morrow's the big day, lets see if we can complete a race meeting and still drive it onto the trailer at the end of the day.

Took it for a quick run up and down the side street, and traction I still think is gonna be a huge issue even with the Hoosiers, coz even on the bitumen ya plant it and she just wheelspins and the ass hangs out. They are dirt tyres tho, but youd think even on bitumen they have half decent traction, but maybe not, lets hope they are good on the dirt anyways.

Will let ya's know how we go.
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 9:38 am

Wasn't a bad day, the car was the best it's ever been, except for the last race which rained and well Brad come last. I think it's coz for the last race the VH was prolly the biggest HP car, so it was all wheelspin in the wet. Other then that, he scored a 2nd, then a 1st, and another 2nd, then his last race which was the one it rained for.

Brad even gave Kev a bit of a tap, sry bout that mate. That one was just simply a mistake coz Brad being a new member didn't realise he should of let ya pass when he went off and thought he could keep going. I can't believe the improvement that a few extra cubes, smaller cam and decent tyres make. Last time we had the VH there Brad didn't have the slightest chance of catchin ya.....now he's overtakin ya, he told us he was gonna give ya a thumbs up as he went past but thought he better not get to cheeky coz he'd prolly end up f**king it up and over shooting a corner or sumfin haha.

Was a good day tho! Didn't take any pics, but got a bit of video footage.

It's using a bit of oil tho, leaking it out the back somewhere, and onto the exhaust and yeah so it smokes a fair bit.....but awe well, she went pretty good and that's all that matters lol.
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 10:32 am

Here's 2 vids from the other day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDEsg20z8Jk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLfQ84IndZg

And a pic someone took in the wet.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0398

And the moments leading up to the minor collision with Kev.

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0230

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0231

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0232
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 11:58 am

Put the VH on the dyno 2day. It made 146.3kw at the treads! Very Happy A big thanks to Paul from LMG Performance!

Had to put bigger jets in the carby coz she was running way to lean, and Paul drilled something out in the carby to get rid of a flatspot it had on idle when ya flatten it. Overall he rekons it's a good strong motor that's making pretty good power. Not to bad really considering we haven't spent a great deal on it, and the 308 bottom end cost us 200 bux and it's still running standard rings and bearings all through it lol.

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0040640x480
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 10:41 pm

The scrutineers didn't like our scatter plate around the trans so have to fix it. And as the rear main seal needs replacing, we decided to just pull the motor back out. Done that yesterday and pulled the bottom end apart. Got the new rear main seal for it, plus new mains and big end bearings for it. Working on the scatter plate 2day, and hopefully finish putting it back 2gether 2morrow and put it back in the car. Also bought a 308 trimatic for it coz we were still running the 253 trimatic. Hopefully she should shift a bit quicker and harder. Also got a 2700 hi stall converter for it.

Thx to Lobes and Heath for giving me a hand, oh and can't forget Brad, he helped out when all the hard work was done, after he knocked off work. Razz

Snapped Lobes while he was cracking the main caps. and rod bolts.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0245640x480

Here she is with no crank.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0250640x480

The new trans and hi stall converter.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0141640x480

Some bits I bought for it.....normally wouldn't go Procomp, but they're only intake bolts so hopefully they'll be ok. Also got some ARP flex plate bolts for it.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0140640x480
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 12:51 pm

Old bearings.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0252640x480

New bearings in.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0253640x480

Bottom end all back together.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0255640x480

Brads chuckin the starter motor on.....nilly forgot lol.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0256640x480

Heath lining up the engine mount.....this took the longest out of everything lol.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0258640x480

And how it was half hour ago.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0259640x480
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 3:41 am

Few more pics from the last year or 2 lol.

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0031640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car 003_RACECAR_VHFRONTCLIP

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car 001_RACECAR_VHFRONTCLIP

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0766EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0800EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0860EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0798EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0791EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0781EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0799EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0813EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0810EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0814EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0836EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0817EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0847EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0865EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0867EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0873EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0892EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0964EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0985EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0998EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF0983EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF1230EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF1214EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF1244EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF1243EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF1255EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car PP806_PRACTICE_MACEN_BRAD_INCARPICE

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Kb_vh_10-04-10_02EDIT

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Vh2010_01

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Vh2010_02

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Vh2010_03

After the 3rd race meet lol.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF2923640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF2991640x480

Bent the panhard rod again, so replaced it with a stock bar (the angle in the adjustable bar is where it kept bending) and beefed it up.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF2994640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF3002640x480

New rear shocks as well.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF2997640x480

Old front spring and new spring.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF3069640x480

New shocks as well.
Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF3054640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF3057640x480

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car DSCF3076640x480
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 9:07 am

10/10 for ya trying ya hand at any thing Danny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car   Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny and Brad's VH SLE Race car
Page 1 of 1