coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Attendance at Club organised events.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Attendance at Club organised events. Empty
PostSubject: Attendance at Club organised events.   Attendance at Club organised events. Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 3:11 pm

Ok I would like to just say that Jason,Kim and Pazz work there backsides off to organise events and funtions for the members of this Club.

They do not get paid, they do it on there own backs just for you. Yes you everyone in the Club.

My question is. Why do people join a Club and not bother to turn up to events. Jason, Kim, Pazz should have a big pat on the back and a big thank you for the time they put into this Club for the Members.

We know members can not turn up to every event, But gee wizz people we could at least see a bit more participation.

I am not trying to be nasty in any way I am trying to boost the member along a bit to come along. Try it you might even enjoy it.

Seems everyone that does come has a good time.

Anyway thats my little bit of supportive insight.

And thank you to all that do turn up and take part. Good on ya.

A Big thank you to Jason and Kim and Pazz for the wonderful work you do for this Club. Well done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VXSS350
Club Member
VXSS350

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Attendance at Club organised events.   Attendance at Club organised events. Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 11:14 am

Good on you Cliff Very Happy
Yes a big THANK YOU to J K P (for you nimrods)thats Jason,Kim and Pazz man.

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attendance at Club organised events.   Attendance at Club organised events. Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 2:04 pm

VXSS350 wrote:
Good on you Cliff Very Happy
Yes a big THANK YOU to J K P (for you nimrods)thats Jason,Kim and Pazz man.

cheers cheers

Thanks Bill I just had to put my thoughts forward. dont think a lot of people in the Club realise what is involved in organising all the things they do. I do and I can tell them its a bleeding hard slog. But if nobody does it, there would be no Club.

Plus really I suppose my point really is why do they bother, I know when I was organising events and cruises and memberships, I really thought to my self should we even bother if members are not going to participate. Yes was my answer because the Club is worth it.

Ok again that it from me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Attendance at Club organised events.   Attendance at Club organised events. Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 10:56 am

They are doing a great job on increasing numbers and making new members feel welcome and wanting to join in on as much as possible.

Yes we are members of other car clubs and let us say keep doing what you are doing guys word will get out and people will realise that eventully and wiil join in and as the weather improves so do people bring out there cars.

Keep up the effort guys and girls yes we do appreciate it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attendance at Club organised events.   Attendance at Club organised events. Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 2:12 am

Thanks for your response Ray. Yes I agree with ya about the weather on the improve and should get more attendance. Hopefully, I do hope the word is getting out there and the right word.
Cheers mate.
Back to top Go down
vess
Club Member
vess

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Attendance at Club organised events.   Attendance at Club organised events. Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 4:24 pm

Hi Cliff,I agree that it does take a fair bit to organise events and then only get a few turn up is dissapointing.

I would love to attend more events but living over 200kms aways/working shiftwork/up to $90 a tank of fuel (6lt) /not being a fan of night city cruises and racing dirt circiut,I dont have many weekends free.

I try to attend when I can,which lately there hasnt been much but I will see ya's at cruise4charity and ACD3 with a dirtcirciut race ccar display to show what its all about. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attendance at Club organised events.   Attendance at Club organised events. Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 4:50 pm

Hi Kev we do understand you being so far away. I personally think its fantastic the amount of events you do turn up to when you live out in the sticks. I take my hat of to ya.

But there is a lot of members that live closer than I do to events and I still turn up. As I said we do not expect members to turn up to every event. But would be great to see some of the faces we hardly ever see turn up, not just the same members all the time.

There are other Clubs that are getting over 60 odd cars turning up to cruises, I dont expect that but a few more on our cruises and event would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attendance at Club organised events.   Attendance at Club organised events. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attendance at Club organised events.
Page 1 of 1