coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

gotta love cash converters !!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

gotta love cash converters !!!! Empty
PostSubject: gotta love cash converters !!!!   gotta love cash converters !!!! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 8:51 am

went and had a squiz around my local Cash converters store at Prospect today....they have a clearance section, for stuff that has been on the shelves for too long, and found a Brand new Hyundai rear spoiler in White gelcoat....no led brake light in it but for the price I paid for it, who cares....see photos....cheers Andy Smile

gotta love cash converters !!!! SDC11585

gotta love cash converters !!!! SDC11587

gotta love cash converters !!!! SDC11586
Back to top Go down
VCSLE1

VCSLE1

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: gotta love cash converters !!!!   gotta love cash converters !!!! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 9:12 am

LOL Andy nice score but I think it may be abit narrow for the stato hahaha
Back to top Go down
RATTLER

RATTLER

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: gotta love cash converters !!!!   gotta love cash converters !!!! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 12:48 am

OMG!! Andy......... what the hell are you going to do with it????? Razz

Scotty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gotta love cash converters !!!!   gotta love cash converters !!!! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 12:59 am

RATTLER wrote:
OMG!! Andy......... what the hell are you going to do with it????? Razz

Scotty

One word scotty......EBAY !!!!!!!!......lmao you didnt for a secind think I was actually going to even consider putting it on the stato did ya ????? ROFLMFAO !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Clby57

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: gotta love cash converters !!!!   gotta love cash converters !!!! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 1:07 am

what model Hyundai is it off of?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gotta love cash converters !!!!   gotta love cash converters !!!! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 3:34 am

Clby57 wrote:
what model Hyundai is it off of?????

thats the problem I dont know...have put a call out on 2 hyundai forums to see if anyone knows....and just because it says hyundai spoiler on the sticker, doesnt mean that it definitely is lmao !!!!....cash converters are prone to putting anything on them just to sell them !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gotta love cash converters !!!!   gotta love cash converters !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gotta love cash converters !!!!
Page 1 of 1