coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE Empty
PostSubject: ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE   ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 2:17 pm

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND VOTE (YES) FOR THE ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX

Advertiser Poll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE   ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 9:01 pm

Damm,look like I was the only cocc member at the rally.
At least I saw myself on the abc new's,cann't miss me.
I was perving at the all female band(great outfit's AND "NO"it WASN'T JASON & Pazz ALL DRESS UP)
They was a couple of nice drag car out front
Hope the rally push the drag's to the next stage
Nice to be able to drag again b4 I get my letter from the qween(turning 100y.o)
Well,I voted a "YES"
It be nice to show the young guy's how to have a drag,since the drag been closed for a few year's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE   ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 7:58 am

It actually finishes where the new track will be built in Port Adelaide.
"Adelaide Motorplex Australia Day cruise to the track" is the official name.
Starts South at Colonades, Castle Plaza, North, Munno Para & City Dismantlers, west Findon Shopping Centre, Eastish, TTP. All cars should end up in the city about 12 & then cruise down Port Rd to the new track location.Food, drinks & a track layout at the end of the cruise.

Was reading about this cruize after the huge turn out on sunday 25/12/09 at west lake.I hope everone who would like to support this cause shine up the beast and show up.If anyone that when on the Jaf last cruize,would had a great car show.A lot of nice street machine came out to support the ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX(over2000 car's @west lake,double @ttp)

Adelaide is well over due for a drag strip Mr Rann,as u will find out at the next election Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE   ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 1:46 pm

now it's over 2000 cars at west lakes......1st heard 500, then 1000, then 1500 now 2000+
do I hear 2500, going once, going twice......
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE   ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 3:37 pm

Hi all i would like to join this cruise but roughly how many k's as im a boof arse bastard and have only limited amount of cash so will their be a fill up spot and also can some people just meet at the end of the cruise as im nervous bout driving around with others as i dont wanna scratch other cars as their are some hell of alot of sweet cars and i dont know many people so be bit quiet unless i can organise to go with some one and i am glad that people young and historains are attending to try and make this motorcomplex happen i just hope that no wooHoons come out as that will give us a bad rep and wont be a good look Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE   ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 5:44 pm

Andy,it was a night to remember.It took me about a hour just to get into west lake car park,that was sooooooo many car and ppl around.I even manage to bump into ray(eh man).The car's park from Macca right across the other side and had more car park on the roof.But the car's double once we reach to TTp.
I had to leave the cruize due to a slipping clutch(damm those HSV SUPERCHARGER BOY'S)

Alisa if u want.U can meet me at findon shopping centre at 11am on the day
or would more happier if a few member from the club turn up as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE   ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 11:03 pm

yeah saw them all heading past my place mario, was drooolin at all the camaro's mustangs etc.....was coming out on the cruise, but our little dog sarge got his front left leg caught in our doggy door at home...he panicked due to being stuck and Snap.....there goes the left leg, broken clean in two....$1800 later and we got out of the vets....so you can see it's been a great finish for 2009 for us !!!!!
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE   ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 8:09 am

HI Andy im sorry to hear bout your run of bad luck and i hope your dog makes a full recovery and anytime need any help andy if im home just give me pm mate im happy to help wish you and your family happy new year and all the best for the new year and shame that personal issues have you forced to sell your pride and joy your a champ andy hope its alot better for you in new year Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE   ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 5:48 pm

Here a update,hope to see a few cocc face on this one. Re: Adelaide Motorplex - Australia Day Cruise Tuesday 26th Jan 2010
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 03:29:21 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the proposed routes for the "Cruise to the Track" event to be held on Australia day.

There will be maps of each route posted in the next few days on www.adelaidemotorplex.com.au

Currently working on an Invitation to be sent to all State and Federal Politicians to accompany us on the Cruise.

MEETING POINTS AND ROUTE FOR “Cruise to the Track”
Meeting Points

NORTH:
1.TEA TREE PLAZA (Smart & Reservoir Rds) – Leaving @ 11.30am
Roc Puccini – Lead Vehicle

2.CITY DISMANTLERS (Port Wakefield Rd) – Leaving @ 11.30am
Glenn Stankevicius – Lead Vehicle

SOUTH:
1.COL0NADES – Leaving @ 11.15am
Grant Zippell – Lead Vehicle

2.CASTLE PLAZA (South Rd) – Leaving @ 11.45am
Geof Tartoosie – Lead Vehicle

WEST:
1.WEST LAKES (McDonalds) – Leaving @ 11.30
Flic – Lead Vehicle

ROUTES:

1.TEA TREE PLAZA GROUP: will head to the City via Main North East Rd, Hackney Rd, North Terrace. Turn Left into King William St meeting up with the City Dismantlers Group at 12.00 Noon. Turn Right into South Terrace, Right into West Terrace and head to Port Rd meeting up with the other Groups.

2.CITY DISMANTLERS GROUP: will turn right into Port Wakefield Rd and continue onto Main North Rd toward the City, where they will meet the Tea Tree Plaza Group at the King William Intersection @ 12.00 Noon. Proceed along King William Rd and Turn Right into South Terrace. Turn Right into West Terrace and head to Port Rd meeting up with the other Groups.

3.THE COLONADES GROUP: Proceed toward South Rd meeting up with the Castle Plaza Group.

4.The CASTLE PLAZA GROUP AND THE COLONADES GROUP: will then proceed along South Rd to Anzac Highway. Turn Right into Anzac Highway and proceed to South Terrace. Turn right into South Terrace and proceed to King William St. Turn Left into King William St and proceed to North Terrace and turn Left. Continue to Port Rd, meeting up with the other Groups.

5.THE WEST LAKES GROUP: Turn Right into West Lakes Boulevard and continue to Port Rd. Turn Right into Port Rd and proceed to North Terrace. Continue along North Terrace to King William Rd and turn Right. Continue along King William Rd to South Terrace, turn Right. Proceed along South Terrace to West Terrace and turn Right. Continue along West Terrace to Port Rd and meet up with the other Groups.

ALL GROUPS : will proceed along Port Rd to Commercial Rd, Port Adelaide. Turn Right into St Vincent St and continue to Grand Trunkway and turn Left into Grand Trunkway. Follow Grand Trunkway to the Adelaide Speedboat Club and turn Right into the Club.

You will be able to see the proposed site first hand and of course we will be launching the concept drawings of the Adelaide Motorplex.

This Cruise is open to all - Street Cars, Street Bikes, Competition/Race Cars & Bikes (Registered of course if going on the road) of all Codes, Drift Cars, Trucks, Cars & Bikes on Trailers, Boats on Trailers, even Buses are welcome.

The only thing asked of everyone taking part is to remember it will be a SELF POLICED Event and we will be on show for all to see.

see you there
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE   ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 8:35 am

Just a small sample of the cars that were present today

ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE Th_FILE0001
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE   ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 9:42 am

If you have facebook please add the motorplex group to your list and show your support. The government is apparently gauging public interest from this page???????

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=132341252872

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE   ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADELAIDE MOTORPLEX VOTE NOW HERE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: