coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

IGNITION IMAGES

Go down 
+9
RBE 747
VCSLE1
andyt
JUSTA8
JBVL
SLI006
ignitionimages
vsv8wagon
Pazz
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 11:02 am

http://www.ignitionimages.com/

Shane does some awesome work...here are just a few examples....cheers Andy

IGNITION IMAGES Tauntfront1-4nobonnetresized

IGNITION IMAGES Tauntrear1-4resized

IGNITION IMAGES Tauntsideangleresized

IGNITION IMAGES Picture

IGNITION IMAGES Picture
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 11:13 am

Just to explain why Andy has put these pics up for those that weren't at the meeting

Shane runs IGNITION IMAGES and does nighttime photo shoots in Adelaide and was wondering if the club members wanted to plan a photoshoot.
examples and details about his work can be seen on my site www.ignitionimages.com

as it can be quite time consuming 5 cars is the limit for one night so if more people are interested it can be planned over 2 nights (if there is 6 cars he can do it in the one night)

His price for individual cars is $60 per car, but if this was ran as a club event he would lower the price to $50 per car.

if you are interested in getting pics of your car done put a reply in this thread and we will get it happening

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 11:30 am

I'm first for it !!!
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 8:47 pm

Hey Cliff this seems like a grand opportunity to finally have a pic of the wagon taken for our site ! Count me in

Last edited by vsv8wagon on Wed 02 Dec 2009, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ignitionimages

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-11-27

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 3:56 am

cheers for creating the thread, if anyone has got any questions feel free to ask.

vsv8wagon- you live on the other side of my street Wink
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 5:35 am

Just wondering Shane, what do you get after the shoot? CD with photos etc?

Are the images then our property and non watermarked or is your logo on them?

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
ignitionimages

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 7:41 am

the photos will come on a cd, i include fullsize pictures which are 12mp, and i then also add duplicates that have been resized for the web to save people doing it. these are 750x500pixals.

the photos on the cd wont have any watermarks on them, im sure if people want them blown up to poster size they wont want my logo on them.

once you have the cd they are yours and you are free to do what ever you want with them. i may put a couple of photos off peoples car up on my website to use as examples. no body has had any problems with that so far though.
Back to top Go down
SLI006

SLI006

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-16

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 7:56 am

yeah im in
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 9:57 am

ignitionimages wrote:
cheers for creating the thread, if anyone has got any questions feel free to ask.

vsv8wagon- you live on the other side of my street Wink

Think it's time to share a coopers !
Back to top Go down
ignitionimages

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 10:01 am

im down for that im the one that has got the blue AU xr8 numberplates are "5L" your wagon is very clean.
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 11:12 am

ignitionimages wrote:
im down for that im the one that has got the blue AU xr8 numberplates are "5L" your wagon is very clean.

Gotcha, you also have a "4L" parked in your yard as well ?
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 1:52 pm

Hi mate you do killa work and guys if i can ever get some cash together im definatly in with the new car also can you buff out scratches in the photo lol reversed into our truck other day so have fresh scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
ignitionimages

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 3:41 am

ALIAS wrote:
Hi mate you do killa work and guys if i can ever get some cash together im definatly in with the new car also can you buff out scratches in the photo lol reversed into our truck other day so have fresh scratch lol!

i can do touch up in photoshop for bad scratch's

i havnt had any problems yet with swirl marks showing up in photos, and my car is one of the worst i have seen.
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-11

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 12:53 am

hi well be in it again.
Back to top Go down
ignitionimages

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 9:07 am

just giving this thread a bump to see if anyone is still interested.

i have updated my website, for those that want to see my work.

www.ignitionimages.com

cheers
Back to top Go down
andyt
Club Member
andyt

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-25

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 10:22 am

I'd be interested depending on when and what i've got done to my car by then
Back to top Go down
VCSLE1

VCSLE1

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-09-09

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 3:43 pm

Im up for it but like stated above depends where and when cheers
Back to top Go down
ignitionimages

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 6:05 am

they can be whenever you want, and in your preferred area.

i am free on rotating nigths each week and majority of saturday nights.

i would just need to go for a drive and check out some location one night, if you would prefer it in an area close to you.

the invitation was to see if COCC wanted to do a photoshoot night as an event, as it gives people time to have a chat while your car is getting a photoshoot.
i did group photoshoots with the australian magna club on two seperate nights, on the first night 6 cars came, and on the second 7 cars came out. people brought deck chairs, laptops, food and drinks, played music and had a really good social night. both nights took around 5 hours from start to finish.

if people do want to do private photoshoot though i am available for that aswell. 1 to 2 cars depending on the time there is a possibility of changing locations mid shoot and getting photos with two different backdrops. for something like this you are looking around 1 hour of shooting per car.
Back to top Go down
ignitionimages

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 6:09 am

depending the interest i get,

i will be able to do a special for cocc members.

of $50 for private photoshoots

and $40 per car for group photoshoots.
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 12:15 pm

Hi members !

I'm keen to get a few snappies done of the wagon before it turns into dust, so can we get other COCC members who are interested and arrange a night time "ron"devue ?????
Back to top Go down

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 2:27 pm

I am interested, depending on where and when.
One question though as my car is black, do you have any samples of pics with either black or darker cars at night to give me an idea of what to expect.
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 4:07 pm

Hi all i will be in even though my car is peace of poo looking at this stage will have to do good wash other then that cant do much and and i would have to probably say pay day week for me being unemployed bum and studying bit clown
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 11:34 am

im interested in it when n were u guys thinkin of doing it??
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-11

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 12:08 pm

hi all yeah we will come along for the shoot he did a great job with the EH
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 12:29 pm

Open to suggestions but how about we arrange this at our next monthly club meet i.e. get commitment, get deposits, get a location and arrange a semi flexible date when it's obviously not p*ssing down with rain or blowing a gale ???????????

Cheers
Ron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IGNITION IMAGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGNITION IMAGES   IGNITION IMAGES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IGNITION IMAGES
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: