coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 2:59 pm

Ahh little Auzzie 37 mate. you old fart lol. Swap with ya. Anyway enough of that. A big very Happy Birthday to you Stewart, I do hope it is a fantastic day for you and you get spoilt. All the best mate.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 5:46 pm

Happy birthday mate,see ya on the welcome back cruize cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 8:45 pm

Happy Birthday to my " SPECIAL STEWIE" lmao hope ya have a great day buddy....Enjoy !!!!and hope ya get spoilt..... Andy & Trudy
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Club Member

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 7:48 am

Happy birthday "Auzzie" (Stewart) I really enjoyed that tie on Saturday nite Razz

You're Daughter still needs a haircut Cool

Have a good day unwrapping presents, hope its in the form of a Holden dealership voucher Shocked

Crack a can, skull it and turn it upside down on your head for old times sake Razz

Cheers

Steve & Sylvia
Back to top Go down
http://allcommodoreday.co.nr
Auzzie

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:38 am

Thx for the nice birthday wishes

Was a nice easy day with lunch at charlies dinner with family and a quiet arvo.

Steve i will next time we have a drink together m8 its been t long since the last 1!
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:00 am

Hey Auzzie, Happy Birthday for today hope ya had a good one.

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:16 am

happy birthday auzzie from kim and jason hope you had a great day
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 4:25 am

happy birthday auzzie (your so special) have good one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUZZIE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: