coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+18
Lukes6LVZ
RVT-666
Kruza
EQUIPE-T
devil3
RATTLER
[FRNTRNR]
blairee
AC/DC1
jafo
Guilty1
DANNY8
in-debt
vsv8wagon
jet vlct
Pazz
iNFMS VX
JBVL
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
blairee

blairee

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Subject: Re: Introduce Yourself Sat 09 May 2009, 11:43 am   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 2:56 am

Hi all, my name is Shaun B, im new to forum as of today, and want to attent some cruises and events with you all and see about becoming a member. I own a Vt 195kw berlina, holden by design. Hope to catch up with ya's in near future
Shaun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 5:33 am

Hi Shaun welcome to the Club forum, Great to have you here. I do hope we get to meet up soon after you have sorted your VT Berlina out. Shonky dealer was it????
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 7:27 am

Welcome to the forum Shaun, good luck with your car

hope to catch up with you soon

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
[FRNTRNR]

[FRNTRNR]

Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 5:37 am

hey all. im ben and i currently own a 1987 vl calais 308 5litre, would be good to come out as soon as i get the car back on the road.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 5:44 am

Hiya Ben, good to see ya on here. How's the electrics going on ya car?
Will be good to see you out with us and welcome

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 5:55 am

[FRNTRNR] wrote:
hey all. im ben and i currently own a 1987 vl calais 308 5litre, would be good to come out as soon as i get the car back on the road.

cheers

gday Ben mate, good to see ya made it over here also buddy...car is a beast, have always had a soft spot for the VL's...cheers and welcome mate...Andy Smile
Back to top Go down
[FRNTRNR]

[FRNTRNR]

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 6:19 am

Pazz wrote:
Hiya Ben, good to see ya on here. How's the electrics going on ya car?
Will be good to see you out with us and welcome

cheers
Pazz

the electrics are going great, havent yet had a single problem since u fixed it for me mate Very Happy

im sure to be out with u guys asap.
Back to top Go down
[FRNTRNR]

[FRNTRNR]

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 6:21 am

AndyCapped wrote:
[FRNTRNR] wrote:

cheers

gday Ben mate, good to see ya made it over here also buddy...car is a beast, have always had a soft spot for the VL's...cheers and welcome mate...Andy Smile

cheers mate
Back to top Go down
RATTLER

RATTLER

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 3:14 am

Hey guys, Scott and Tracey here from the NT! Seen a link on the ACD site and thought that the HCC was the only one in Adelaide, I thought wrong! Razz

We have a 2004 HSV Clubby (not that there's much HSV left apart from the bonnet emblem and build plate). We'll be down for the ACD so don't be shy, come over and say g'day Very Happy

S&T
Back to top Go down
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 9:38 am

hey scott you and tracy are more than welcome to come over to where the club dispay will be and have a chat with the members that will be there and get to know them as we are a pretty nice bunch of people and i think millsy will vouch for that
Back to top Go down
RATTLER

RATTLER

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:05 am

devil3 wrote:
hey scott you and tracy are more than welcome to come over to where the club dispay will be and have a chat with the members that will be there and get to know them as we are a pretty nice bunch of people and i think millsy will vouch for that

Thanks Kim! I'll defiantely be wondering around and chatting with alot of people whilst I'm down there Smile

Cheers

Scotty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:38 am

Hi Scott nice to see you come over to our Club Forum for a visit mate. I am so looking forward to seeing your RATTLER. Looks awesome. And as for HCC being the only Commodore club in Adelaide. No sorry we were the 1st Commodore Cub been going since 1993.. Anyway great to see you here and will see you at ALL COMMODORE DAY.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
RATTLER

RATTLER

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 11:34 pm

Cliff wrote:
Hi Scott nice to see you come over to our Club Forum for a visit mate. I am so looking forward to seeing your RATTLER. Looks awesome. And as for HCC being the only Commodore club in Adelaide. No sorry we were the 1st Commodore Cub been going since 1993.. Anyway great to see you here and will see you at ALL COMMODORE DAY.

Cheers

Thanks Cliff! Am really looking forward to the ACD and get back to see lil ol Adelaide once again

Scotty
Back to top Go down
EQUIPE-T

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 6:11 am

hey all Very Happy, hailing from the other side of the Oz, names pete ( but people either call me spac ( << crazy times lol or pete ) im a mod on Brisbane Commodore, live in Bracken Ridge ( brisbane northside ) ermm male, 26yrs old, im a mechanic ( just about to start an apprentiship in specializing in brakes suspension and steering, thought i would give somethin new a go lol )just thought i would pop in an say gday Smile
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 6:18 am

Hiya Pete and welcome to the forum, what sort of car are ya driving?

hope you enjoy your stay

cheers
Back to top Go down
EQUIPE-T

Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 6:42 am

just chucked a thread up for my car, its a VS equipe Smile
Back to top Go down
Kruza

Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 11:35 am

hey there people in S.A.

My name is Mark, and im also from QLD..Smile

I drive a 93 VR Acclaim sedan, have missus and 2 kids, enjoys my car, cruises, and of course my family...

thought id say hi, and see what the car scene is like over the massive desert in Oz..

chat to yas all when we do..Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 9:30 pm

Kruza wrote:
hey there people in S.A.

My name is Mark, and im also from QLD..Smile

I drive a 93 VR Acclaim sedan, have missus and 2 kids, enjoys my car, cruises, and of course my family...

thought id say hi, and see what the car scene is like over the massive desert in Oz..

chat to yas all when we do..Smile

Hey there mark buddy welcome aboard matey, the car scene here is also very good, was just havin a look at ya xmas breakup over there and looked like a great day....We have ours on Saturday, goin bowling with the gang, so should be a great day Smile....

post some pics up of ya ride so we can have a squiz buddy, and dont hesitate to ask any questions ya like mate...cheers Andy Smile
Back to top Go down
Kruza

Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 12:32 pm

AndyCapped wrote:

M
Hey there mark buddy welcome aboard matey, the car scene here is also very good, was just havin a look at ya xmas breakup over there and looked like a great day....We have ours on Saturday, goin bowling with the gang, so should be a great day Smile....

post some pics up of ya ride so we can have a squiz buddy, and dont hesitate to ask any questions ya like mate...cheers Andy Smile

well thanks for the oh so cosy welcome mate..Smile

yea, the breakup was good, i didnt go unfortunately, but was good..

ill post some pics now i think..Smile
i never hesitate to ask questions mate, its in my nature to do so..:p lmao
Back to top Go down
RVT-666

RVT-666

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 11:46 am

hey names scott i own a stock vt s11 berlina Bermuda blue it ok i gess ive got a vt clubby kit awaitng paint and to get it fit just need time so yaeh hello to all Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 11:02 am

hi Scott and welcome to our forum Smile Have ya got pics of ur car or are ya waiting to get the paint done 1st. Hope to see u round on 1 of our cruises or events Smile
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 11:04 am

Welcome to the forum Scott, hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing you at an event in the future
Back to top Go down
Lukes6LVZ

Lukes6LVZ

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 9:57 am

Hey everyone. My name is Luke and i joined your car club today at extreme horsepower. Im 22 and live in Paralowie. I own a red 6L VZ SS. Ive owned 3 V8s now from a VQ stato 5L, a series 2 VT calais 5.7 and now my 6L baby. Hope to meet everyone in person at some of the events and cruises to come.
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 10:36 am

Welcome to the club and the forum Luke. Hope to see you and your beast very soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 10:44 am

Welcome to the Club Luke great to have ya aboard mate. Look forward to seeing you out on some club events. You will have a ball thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next