coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Something to think about

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Something to think about Empty
PostSubject: Something to think about   Something to think about Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 6:51 am

Why are you a member of this forum/car club?
Most people on here are members because they have an interest in Commodores or the car club.

Every so often people become members to the forum who seem to have no interest in the commodore breed or the club.

Some of these seem only interested in picking fights and causing problems.

My suggestion is if someone starts baiting you or generally causing issues then have a look at their posts. If they have NEVER posted anything relating to commodores they are not here for the same reason as the rest of us and as such are not WORTH YOUR TIME!!!

Don't get drawn into bickering and they will soon get bored and go away. Even if they are having a go at someone else that is a friend just ignore them.

just my way of looking at things
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Something to think about   Something to think about Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 7:16 am

well said Pazz Smile
Back to top Go down
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Something to think about   Something to think about Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 7:27 am

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something to think about   Something to think about Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 7:36 am

Easier said than done Pazz...Especially if you are the one on the receiving end of it !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Something to think about   Something to think about Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 7:48 am

Yeh I know that Andy, was just putting it out there
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Something to think about   Something to think about Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 9:03 am

Me not understand good english,but I am sharpen my knife anyhow
Sorry Pazz,was taught to stick by ya mate and support them
I won't have anyone from another club come in here bagging another member
Especially if that they only intention of come on here just to do that

Stuff them,they need to be told just like little feral kid's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something to think about   Something to think about Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 11:30 am

Now Now Mario, we are a fun friendly club remember Very Happy Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something to think about   Something to think about Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 1:06 pm

Yes Mum
I have been very naughty
I think it time for my weekly spanky cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to think about   Something to think about Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something to think about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Suggestions-
Jump to: