coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Wedding cars required

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Wedding cars required Empty
PostSubject: Wedding cars required   Wedding cars required Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 8:55 am

We have a couple of different requests for cars to use in weddings, if you or someone you know wants to offer a car let me know

My name is Joanna. My fiance and I are getting married in December and are looking for a couple of VE Commodores to borrow/hire.

We currently have the use of one purple VE and would like one or two more to match.

Is this something that members of your club would be interested in?

My name is Terina, and my fiance's name is Lee. We are getting married on the 30th April next year. Lees one request is to have Holden Wedding Cars 'with a bit of grunt', and unfortunately we are having trouble finding any in Adelaide.

We were wondering if any members would be interested in driving their cars in our wedding. As we have a relatively big bridal party we would need four cars in total. From approx. 2pm till 5.30pm. And we are more than happy to pay a 'hire and chauffer' fee.

In answer to your questions we don’t have a colour preference, it wont matter if they are different colours.
Lee isn’t really sure whether he wants to go old or new, or maybe a mixture, though he did say no older than a HQ. If it’s possible we’d love to see some photos of both and then decide

Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Wedding cars required   Wedding cars required Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 12:13 pm

Guess the 5 Litre V8 extractorized reheadlined ultra shiny VS Berlina Series II wagon could be used as the "BGGTV" (Bride/Groom gift transport vehicle)" lol!
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Wedding cars required   Wedding cars required Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 3:07 pm

Id offer mine, but its stock as a rock (Just incase anyone from SAPOL is reading this) Laughing

Wedding cars required IMG_0007
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding cars required   Wedding cars required Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 12:49 am

Yeah me too !!! .....mine's as stock as a rock !!!

Wedding cars required 38111_427769351304_703261304_4775725_7314682_n
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Wedding cars required   Wedding cars required Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 2:30 am

hey andy, do ya rekon we could find a few more 'stock' tungsten mica commodores lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding cars required   Wedding cars required Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 3:21 am

SIG-054 wrote:
hey andy, do ya rekon we could find a few more 'stock' tungsten mica commodores lol

dont know bud, could be possible lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Wedding cars required   Wedding cars required Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 6:57 am

ummmmm so does that mean your interested...or not????????? I'm more confused than normal lol
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
azzasv
Club Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Wedding cars required   Wedding cars required Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 8:02 am

got a torana, it fairly stock, only capable of mid 10's.Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding cars required   Wedding cars required Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 8:39 am

azzasv wrote:

yup that's stock alright Azza lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding cars required   Wedding cars required Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 12:03 pm

A mate of mine has Four Chev Impala's for weddings and other special occasions if anyone is interested.

http://www.chevyimpalas.com.au/index.html
Back to top Go down
azzasv
Club Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Wedding cars required   Wedding cars required Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 1:13 am

AndyCapped wrote:
azzasv wrote:

Well it looks stock.. isn't it all that counts??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding cars required   Wedding cars required Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 2:02 am

azzasv wrote:
AndyCapped wrote:
azzasv wrote:

Well it looks stock.. isn't it all that counts??

yup buddy thats all that counts...if it looks stock, then it must be stock lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding cars required   Wedding cars required Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedding cars required
Page 1 of 1