coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Who have you Spotted

Go down 
+32
Patrick77
Wayne6262
commy dan
DarkStar
s4mm1 : )
telf ss
HULK
Troodles
-ToM-
VNSSLOVERS
VXSS350
VCSLE1
devil3
DBFIX8
JUSTA8
MISS VY
jafo
DANNY8
RBE 747
godfather
IMDVS 1
vsv8wagon
AC/DC1
JBVL
azzasv
jetwgn
in-debt
VYSS
MrsAuzzie
HRDNUP
SIG-346
Pazz
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Who have you Spotted Empty
PostSubject: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 9:28 am

seen on curtis road about 5 today.....andy68

Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 9:39 pm

yep that was me buddy , headin out to Freeling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 5:48 am

spooted Anubis sporting normal number plates now on prospect road about 3.15pm today
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 11:22 am

Spotted Auzzie snobbing me off down Port Wakefield rd just past dublin Sat arvo Arrow ... Geez, what.. do i get no wave back now?
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 7:22 am

there a tight group here tom!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmine.com
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 7:58 am

u can say that again lol

Probably only got themselves to blame why they dont get much out to events.
Back to top Go down
MrsAuzzie

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 8:26 am

Yes Tom you did spot the Auzzie clan on Pt Wakefield Rd, but we didn't realise it was you until we were close and I don't really like staring into other peoples cars.

and we are getting into trouble for not waving!! Geez...

We only just had the chance to get online, we would have said something about spotting you sooner or later in a positive way, if we knew it was you sooner sure we would have waved, we aren't snobs, we were on our way to Price for the weekend.

By the way once we did realise it was you, its was great to see another nice looking commie on the highway, and hope you had a great Easter to.

Cheers
The Auzzie Clan
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 11:15 am

So wildvt you've been a registered user for two months here and your first post is to have a dig....nice

I will admit in the past we have come across as being unfriendly but we are working very hard to change this.
I have been getting to know members and committee of other clubs even helping with problems on their vehicles.
At the last night cruise several members went out of their way to say hi to people out on another clubs cruise.

Perhaps if you make it to one of our events or cruises your perception may change.

I have had plenty of people say i thought that was you but wasn't sure so i didn't wave and I have never used that to have a go at anybody.

If its not constructive don't bother saying it

cheers
Pazz
Vice President
Back to top Go down
VYSS
Club Member

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 11:10 pm

Not sure who the other jockey is but Tom do you ever learn mate scratch Cant stop typing the wrong things can you! Suspect
Back to top Go down
in-debt
Club Member

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 9:03 am

does any of this have anything to do with the spotted topic?

cheers
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 12:02 pm

Pazz wrote:
So wildvt you've been a registered user for two months here and your first post is to have a dig....nice

I will admit in the past we have come across as being unfriendly but we are working very hard to change this.
I have been getting to know members and committee of other clubs even helping with problems on their vehicles.
At the last night cruise several members went out of their way to say hi to people out on another clubs cruise.

Perhaps if you make it to one of our events or cruises your perception may change.

I have had plenty of people say i thought that was you but wasn't sure so i didn't wave and I have never used that to have a go at anybody.

cheers
Pazz
Vice President

This was not my first post, it was a light heated dig yes, but this club has a reputation for it so i didn't think Auzzie would mind.

I haven't posted much because there isn't a lot to talk about on here, im sure as soon as i get my new commy i will. and attending event will be on my to do list when i get it.

Gee sorry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 11:09 pm

wildvt wrote:
Pazz wrote:

cheers
Pazz
Vice President

This was not my first post, it was a light heated dig yes, but this club has a reputation for it so i didn't think Auzzie would mind.

I haven't posted much because there isn't a lot to talk about on here, im sure as soon as i get my new commy i will. and attending event will be on my to do list when i get it.

Gee sorry!

gotta look at it from an outsiders perspective buddy....the club is trying to stop the division surrounding it and your post was uncalled for, this is why there is so much negativity with the "us Vs Them" attitude.
at least they are trying to do something about it, so encourage them not discourage them mate. The committee have already posted that they are working on the image of the club, and are trying to get people involved so that it is one unit, which is great to see......what you just posted is annoying, and is great for any potential new members to see, if they come on here to browse the forum and see how the club runs as a group....people will see your post and think oh great it's a members vs heirarchy mentality and will not bother looking any further......

Am not having a massive go at you personally mate, it's just that if we can see that the club are making an effort to change the way it is being run, then we should be supporting it, instead of digging up the past and only focussing on the negatives the club may have had.......With the $$$ becoming harder to come by, member numbers are dropping off everywhere with all clubs, and I don't want to see this club fall by the wayside,we need to keep the car scene in Adelaide alive, and putting it down is not the answer......my 2 cents woth (including GST)....Andy
Back to top Go down
jetwgn
Club Member
jetwgn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 2:40 pm

any ways afro i saw ( HULK ) aka stephen ( me old man ) driving down wright rd at modbury tonight got me car fixed cheers hopfully be out to a club meet asap
Back to top Go down
in-debt
Club Member

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 12:48 pm

i saw hulk at the corner of grand junction and churchill rd's at about 845am on tuesday the 21/4/09 in da morning.

cheers
Back to top Go down
azzasv
Club Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 3:31 am

spotted jason flaming down Salisbury hwy this mornng.
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 9:06 am

Spotted WATAV8 on Salisbury Highway on Sunday Lunch time. Was undercover in the Repco car

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 9:46 am

Go pazz haha dont do anything stock or the repco man will pull you over hahha hows work pazz you enjoying jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 1:45 pm

Pazz wrote:
Spotted WATAV8 on Salisbury Highway on Sunday Lunch time. Was undercover in the Repco car

cheers
Pazz

we were heading out to charlies diner for a birthday party....and would you believe pazz I actually remember seeing that repco car !!!!!
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Club Member

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 9:16 am

Spotted Cliff today at my work (his old employment) Razz

Was good to catch up on sh!t Cool

See you again at Kadina

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://allcommodoreday.co.nr

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 9:50 am

Spotted Steve AKA Slamd1 at his work today. My old work. Funny about that.
And caught up on some stuff.
See ya again up at Kadina Stevo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:03 am

Spotted Steve AKA Hulk on North east road this morning

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Club Member

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 7:33 am

Spotted Gav (VYSS) in my driveway today Cool Always great to catch up Cool

Spotted ex hounary COCC member Dave (KILVO) in my driveway today Cool touching up my ute Cool

Spotted new member Andy (ANDYCAPPED) on my phone yesterday Cool

Wow a President, a life member, an ex hounary member and a new member in the last two days Shocked

My lucky day Razz

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://allcommodoreday.co.nr

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 10:40 am

lol! Steve surrounded by Commodore Owners Car Club people matey. How lucky is you............ Razz
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 10:07 am

Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 10:39 am

Bit much for a damaged car mmm that has to hurt though sad hope they had insurance Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who have you Spotted
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next