coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December

Go down 
+8
TUFCV8
andyt
TIGER3
Auzzie
Pazz
HULK
devil3
VNSSLOVERS
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MrsAuzzie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-20

CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December   CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 2:33 am

The Auzzie Clan had a great day! Well done to all involved (including me making the spuds, which went so quickly and the honey crackles) We enjoyed ourselves.

Thanks to Renee for all the food and Ron for the park and Santa. (and thankyou to who ever I have forgotten)

Santa was fantastic .. Jo loved it, and is telling everyone she saw farther Mismus on a big red truck.

A great way to end a year.

We would like yo wish everyone a MERRY XMAS and a SAFE, HAPPY NEW YEAR and 2011.

Look forward to seeing you all again in the new year.

The Auzzie Clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December   CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 9:09 am

Would like to take the opportunity to thank all of those that put together an awesome day.

Great spread of food and great people to spend a day with. My rent a crowed & I had a fantastic day, my kids enjoyed making new

friends with other's children, & my youngest love Santa coming & making a special visit on the fire truck. Great work people!!

my family I look forward to seeing you all in the new year. We Hope all have a fantastic Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year...

Drive Safe!!!!! santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December   CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 9:21 am

Thanks Nat for the spuds and crackles they were fantastic also Smile
AND thanks Andy for the egg and bacon pie (quiche) lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December   CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 1:10 am

Well Trude and I went down to Uniting Care Wesley at Bowden Today to present them with the cash and the food hampers.....the poor girl was nearly in tears when I told them how much we were donating, let alone the food hampers......but alas we did not get a photo as there were only 2 people on and as you can hazard a guess, this is their busiest period of the year.......A receipt for the $164.30 we raised, will be forthcoming to the P.O. Box......was a great feeling being able to help someone else out.......Gave them a Christmas Card with the names of all who helped out.......cheers Andy =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December   CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 2:24 am

Thank's for fill us in Andy.
Nice to finish on a high note for the Year cheers
We should look forward to something better next year for them,
if we plan ahead

Sweet it made my day
just need my test result to be just as good Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December   CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 2:44 am

fingers crossed for ya buddy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December   CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 6:13 am

Thats excellent news Andy, feels good to be able to help out, even if it was just a little bit. And yes Mario you are right that if we plan a bit better next year we may be able to give a little more Smile

Fingers crossed for your test resuls Mario.....Thinking of u and Janice xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December   CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:30 am

I won't kill the xmas spirit,but test result wasn't that flash
I'll am entrying into a private war Evil or Very Mad
I'll like to wish every one a merry xmas Shocked
and hope u all stay alive to enjoy another year santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December   CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:31 am

mabo wrote:
I won't kill the xmas spirit,but test result wasn't that flash
I'll am entrying into a private war Evil or Very Mad
I'll like to wish every one a merry xmas Shocked
and hope u all stay alive to enjoy another year santa

We will be there for ya Mario, mate, you know where we are if ya need anything, just give us a shout pal.......
Back to top Go down
VNSSLOVERS
Club Committee
VNSSLOVERS

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December   CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 1:07 pm

same goes for me and renee buddy our thoughts are with you

anything you need just call
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December   CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 11:48 pm

Oh Mario am so sorry about the outcome of your results mate. I do hope it all goes well for you mate. If ya need anything mate just holla. All the best...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December   CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLUB XMAS BREAK UP Sunday 12th December
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4