coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Upcoming AGM Positions and Nominees

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Upcoming AGM Positions and Nominees Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming AGM Positions and Nominees   Upcoming AGM Positions and Nominees Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 5:12 pm

Ok all, have removed the other AGM post as it was just off topic and too long

The AGM is scheduled for the 7th of December at Woodville Bowling alley at 7.30 pm.

Below is the list of positions and the nominees for each. If you want to put your hand up for a position please add to this post.

If you are not sure who someone is please ask in here and they will put up some information about themselves.

I would like to know all nominees before the 19th of November so thier names can go in the letter I will be posting out.

President
Nominees: Pazz

Vice President
Nominees: Steve (HULK)

Secretary
Nominees: Lea (LancerLass)

Treasurer
Nominees: Michelle, Mario

Cruise Coordinator
Nominees: Daniel J

Events
Nominees: Tom (SIG-054)

Memberships
Nominees: Andy J

Promotions ( 2 positions)
Nominees: Renee, AL M

Website
Nominees: CLIFF, Lazza (Matt)

Newsletter
Nominees: Tyson
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming AGM Positions and Nominees   Upcoming AGM Positions and Nominees Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 12:11 pm

Well even though we had to have the meeting in the carpark ( bowling alley was closed due to lack of power) we did manage to have the vote for the new Committee.

Your new committee

Pazz President
Stephen Willson Vice President
Leanne Johnston Secretary
Mario Sanders Treasurer
Daniel Johns Cruise Co-ordinator
Tom Jones Events Co-Ordinator
Andy Johnson Memberships
Renee Main Promotions
Al McGilton 2nd Promotions
Cliff Gausden Website
Tyson McMurtie Newsletter

Thanks to all that braved the weather and welcome to all the new committee members

Couple of other things that were briefly discussed
Breakup this Sunday at Collins Reserve, Valetta Road Fulham Gardens from 11am until 4pm.

If you are going you need to let me know in the next 2 days.
There is also a council community event on the same day which starts at 10am. This is at Seaton Ramblers Football Club on Pedlar road at seaton. If anyone doesnt mind having their cars on display prior to the breakup let me know.
Our first few events for next year are all holden day and the smasa show. Details on the forum.
Our welcome back cruise will be a full cryptic cruise, you will have to follow the clues to reach the destinations. Date to be advised

Couple of things that didnt get discussed
Bank Balance is healthy
We welcome Jason and Kelly Ahl back to the club
Massive thanks to Renee who has done a massive job organising food etc for the end of year breakup.
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
VNSSLOVERS
Club Committee
VNSSLOVERS

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming AGM Positions and Nominees   Upcoming AGM Positions and Nominees Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 5:49 am

We would like to congratulate every one who was voted into their nominated positions.

We would also like to appologise again for not being able to attend the meeting.

looking forward to working with the club and committee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming AGM Positions and Nominees   Upcoming AGM Positions and Nominees Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming AGM Positions and Nominees
Page 1 of 1