coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

VH headlamp & Indicator Issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkStar

DarkStar

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-10-31

VH headlamp & Indicator Issues Empty
PostSubject: VH headlamp & Indicator Issues   VH headlamp & Indicator Issues Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 5:48 am

Hey guys...

My piece of crap commodore is starting to shit me, i've tried just about everything i've read, and only my right headlight seems to work. i replaced both globes around an hour ago, and it just wont work. The parker still works, and the headlight worked when i put the new globe in, but upon testing with both globes installed, only the left worked. Not only that, but my indicators are all playing up. On the right side, they're clicking at an irregular rate, and on the left, the front one isn't even working at all, and the clicker isn' even making any noise. Considering either selling the lump of crap or spending a good $500 for an auto-electrician to replace every single piece of wiring in the entire car. Can anyone help me?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1650784809
SDEWYZ

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-21

PostSubject: Re: VH headlamp & Indicator Issues   VH headlamp & Indicator Issues Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 7:46 am

I'll be happy to have a look at it for ya man. Do you reckon you could get it to mine? If not might have to wait a couple of weeks for me to finish my rebuild plus little bits on the SS.
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: VH headlamp & Indicator Issues   VH headlamp & Indicator Issues Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 8:34 am

I can get it up this week once the rego is sorted out...Are you free much this week??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1650784809
SDEWYZ

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-21

PostSubject: Re: VH headlamp & Indicator Issues   VH headlamp & Indicator Issues Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 8:50 am

Yeh man. I should have some free time sometime this week. You have my number. So just let me know before you make your way up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VH headlamp & Indicator Issues   VH headlamp & Indicator Issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VH headlamp & Indicator Issues
Page 1 of 1