coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Danny's VT SS

Go down 
+3
SDEWYZ
DarkStar
DANNY8
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Danny's VT SS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny's VT SS   Danny's VT SS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 7:49 am

what sort of consumption are we talking about here then danny?
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmine.com
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Danny's VT SS   Danny's VT SS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 6:42 am

Done a service, minus the plugs, bought them but been to lazy to chuck them in lol.

Not sure wat consumption it's getting coz I dunno how to check it or even if it will tell me. Even tho it's an SS, the only luxury item it has is cruise control lol. Everything else is pov pack lol.

I guess I could fill the tank, reset the trip computer, drive around for 100k's, then fill her up again and see how many litres she used.....but I'm to poor to give it a full tank lol.

Bought some new brakes tho!! Very Happy

Danny's VT SS - Page 2 DSCF5564640x480
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerrbrosracing.com
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: Danny's VT SS   Danny's VT SS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 5:58 pm

Not much has changed with me VT since the last post. Put the new brakes on tho. And bought a set of original SS wheels for it. Had a blowout on a 20 and killed it, will get it repaired tho, maybe when I get me tax back. Just doesn't look as nice without the 20's. Did have it rolling on black cop rims for a while, which I prefer over the SS wheels lol.

Got the diff changed the other day. Ever since we've had it the diff has whined, and all these Adelaide trips hasn't been doin it to good and the whine was getting louder and louder. So bit the bullet and replaced it.

Got defected for the tint being to dark and exhaust being to loud. Then b4 the time limit ran out on that we scored another defect coz the back tyres weren't the best.....just camber wear tho lol. Already got the tint pulled off (spewin, only been on a few months) and will make up some restrictor plates for the pipes this week. Then chuck stockies on all round and we'll go get a permit to drive it until regency comes thru Pirie next. Car ran out of rego a few days after the defect, and was planning on leaving it off the road for a month or 2 when the rego ran out, but figured it's gonna be easier getting the defect off with rego, so luckilly could rego it over the net b4 motor reg updated their system (can't rego a defected car).

Took a pic the other night playing with me mates camera.....bout half hour b4 the second defect got put on lol.
Danny's VT SS - Page 2 DSC02039640x480

Brad bought an L300 van the other day so the VT won't be getting driven as much now. Will give me a chance to do a few more things on it now, like changing the front windows to power windows, and cleaning up the engine bay. It's been Brad's daily ever since I bought it. Will get the windows done again when the defect is off, will only go 35% this time tho, don't wanna waste another 300 bux. Also still wanna put some lower springs in it. FE2 still sits to high. Superlows are to low tho....maybe lows are the go, but I rekon they're similar to FE2?? Can't win lol.
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Danny's VT SS   Danny's VT SS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:35 am

Persoally I like the SS rims! Sucks abou the defect...That's terrible...Pt Pirie cops sound tough as...maybe it's just you though Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1650784809
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: Danny's VT SS   Danny's VT SS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:14 am

Nah Pirie cops aren't to bad. Got pulled up the first time coz he heard us driving past and he thought it sounded a bit loud. 2nd time Brad gave it a bit of stick up the road, and a cop was nearby lol. It sucks but was bound to happen sooner or later....no point crying about it coz at the end of the day the tint was to dark, the exhaust was to loud, and the rear tyres weren't good. I'd much prefer the VT get defected then the VK tho lol.
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: Danny's VT SS   Danny's VT SS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 10:44 am

Chucked a new interior in the ol girl 2day. Me little bro Brad bought a VT the other week and also picked up a leather interior for it, so yeah I scabbed the old one which is better then mine haha.
Danny's VT SS - Page 2 DSCF6975640x480

Engine bays had a clean up.....nothing much done, just a clean lol.
Danny's VT SS - Page 2 DSCF6977640x480

Bought some coilovers to go in the front.
Danny's VT SS - Page 2 DSCF6973640x480

And here she is on stockies. Will put the 17's on it when I get new tyres put on them.
Danny's VT SS - Page 2 DSCF6982640x480

Here's Brad's VT. His is a series 2, Gen 3, 6 speed.
Danny's VT SS - Page 2 DSCF6959640x480

And both 2gether.
Danny's VT SS - Page 2 DSCF6988640x480

Danny's VT SS - Page 2 DSCF6994640x480
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny's VT SS   Danny's VT SS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny's VT SS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2