coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Welcome Back Cruise

Go down 
+3
commy dan
Pazz
Auzzie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Auzzie

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Welcome Back Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Back Cruise   Welcome Back Cruise Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 4:49 am

When is it? i see no info at all about it except feb 5th TBA but hasn't been.

As we are trying to work out things and dates but its hard when it hasn't been announced yet and is abit late when its always been our first thing of the new year and announced 1 month before so ppl can plan to go.
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Cruise   Welcome Back Cruise Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 6:47 am

Cruise will be either the 20th or 27th as stated in the email that went out with the newsletter.

Final date to be discussed tonight at the meeting
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Cruise   Welcome Back Cruise Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 1:10 pm

The date has been decided on at the Club Meeting. It is now February 20th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Cruise   Welcome Back Cruise Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 11:04 am

just realised that trude and I have a prior commitment on Sunday the 20th so unfortunately we will not be attending....take plenty of pics for us =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Cruise   Welcome Back Cruise Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 12:22 pm

I will be there Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Cruise   Welcome Back Cruise Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 9:15 pm

AndyCapped wrote:
just realised that trude and I have a prior commitment on Sunday the 20th so unfortunately we will not be attending....take plenty of pics for us =)

AAwwww We will miss you there Sad
Back to top Go down
commy dan
Club Committee
commy dan

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Cruise   Welcome Back Cruise Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 11:12 am

Just a quick note for every one attending this weekends cruise

our welcome back cruise. Once again we will be meeting at Bunnings mile end at 10am and departing at 1030am.

please be sure to bring a pen and paper and a camera and or camera phone as there will be certain information to be gathered along the cruise route. the club will be providing a prize for the winner.

we look forward to seeing you all there.
Back to top Go down
commy dan
Club Committee
commy dan

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Cruise   Welcome Back Cruise Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 3:15 am

just a reminder that our welcome back cruise is meeting at bunnings mile end tomorrow sunday 20th

please note that the club will be supplying lunch for financial members if you are a non financial member please byo or you can make purchase from the shops on cruise route. as always the club will have cold cans of drink for $1/

see tou all there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Cruise   Welcome Back Cruise Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 7:10 am

Although we didnt get to go on the cruise today due to other commitments, we made it to cafe de villi's at the end to meet up with them all....was good to catch up over a coffee and a cake !!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Cruise   Welcome Back Cruise Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 8:01 am

Had a good cruise with a lot of great people. All went well apart from breaking down just past Gawler with a blown water pump hose, Drove into Gawler to Sprints and got a new hose and some more coolant and off I go to catch up to everyone at Lyndoch. From there went well till got lost in Mt Pleasant, god knows what we were doing there. Could be the cruise sheet Rolling Eyes Turn around headed towards Birdwood and hey I miss the turn to Mt Torrens. Oh well turn around again, Oil light comes on hmmm. Catch up to everyone on the side of the road not far out of Woodside. Check oil Full, Stupid light. Oh well head off to Harndorf, now that place sux best of times. after 5 u-turns still could not find the parking area off the MAIN STREET. Gave up headed home. But still had a great day.
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Cruise   Welcome Back Cruise Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 8:32 am

May I say on behalf of my Wife and I ..... we had a really great time and coming 2nd was an added bonus !!! So thanks to the "misses" for navigating (and who said women can't navigate some of the time on very rare occasions ???) and observing and writing down the answers.

Only managed to take one pic of all of the cars that entered (bonus points for that pic but no doubt we dipped out coming 1st because I didn't armoral the roof racks, tyres, windows rubbers, my rubbers What a Face etc etc oh well next time....)

Welcome Back Cruise WagatChurch
Back to top Go down
TUFCV8
Club Member
TUFCV8

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Cruise   Welcome Back Cruise Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 8:42 am

I told ya again and again and AGAIN to BUY A MONARO CLIFF!
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Cruise   Welcome Back Cruise Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 9:59 am

Massive thanks to all that came out today, hope you all had as much fun as I did

here are our pics from today

Welcome Back Cruise P1010722

Welcome Back Cruise P1010723

Welcome Back Cruise P1010724

Welcome Back Cruise P1010725

Welcome Back Cruise P1010726

Welcome Back Cruise P1010727

Welcome Back Cruise P1010728

Welcome Back Cruise P1010729

Welcome Back Cruise P1010730

Welcome Back Cruise P1010731

Welcome Back Cruise P1010732

Welcome Back Cruise P1010733

Welcome Back Cruise P1010734

Welcome Back Cruise P1010735

Welcome Back Cruise P1010736

Welcome Back Cruise P1010737

Welcome Back Cruise P1010738

Welcome Back Cruise P1010739

Welcome Back Cruise P1010740

Welcome Back Cruise P1010741

Welcome Back Cruise P1010742

Welcome Back Cruise P1010743

Welcome Back Cruise P1010744

Welcome Back Cruise P1010745

Welcome Back Cruise P1010746

Welcome Back Cruise P1010747

Welcome Back Cruise P1010748

Welcome Back Cruise P1010749

Welcome Back Cruise P1010750

Welcome Back Cruise P1010751

Welcome Back Cruise P1010752

Welcome Back Cruise P1010753

Welcome Back Cruise P1010754

Welcome Back Cruise P1010755

Welcome Back Cruise P1010756

Welcome Back Cruise P1010757

Welcome Back Cruise P1010758

Welcome Back Cruise P1010759

Welcome Back Cruise P1010760
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
MrsAuzzie

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Cruise   Welcome Back Cruise Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 10:45 am

THE AUZZIE CLAN CLAIMED VICTORY!!!!

Well Welcome back COCC members for 2011 ...

Well done to the organizers for this cruise, we had a LOT of fun.

Getting out and in of the car to answer some great questions. The best part was Auzzie determined to snag a FLAG which we did RIGHT at the end on a Crest sign, mind you after hitting the skids at about 80km and coming to a sliding, dust ball stop!!! as YES YES it was the famous blue flag we needed... woohooo only to find out at the end it was actually the last flag.

Smile But the best part was WINNING finally.

One of the questions for a extra 4 points was to get a photo of your car either in front of a church or a historic building ... WELL we decided to take a detour and take a photo of ONE of the Auzzie Clans favourite places AND you wouldn't believe it we DID NOT EVEN GET A CHANCE TO GO INSIDE AND GET SOMETHING! We drove up, got the photo and we were on our way again! Sad

Was a great day, cruise with lots of laughter with good friends.

Cheers
The Auzzie Clan

Welcome Back Cruise DSC05107
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Cruise   Welcome Back Cruise Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 11:58 am

hey all look like u all had a fun day Very Happy sorry couldn't make it but i had ALOT on lol. Im leaving for Sydney in few days n thought i better organise myself or i wont do it lol Razz and im thinking of taking the vl turbz off the road for a period of time to do some more work on it as im not 100% happy with it..... but soon enough ill b back out on the road with u guys otherwise ill just drive my work bus to the crusies lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Cruise   Welcome Back Cruise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back Cruise
Page 1 of 1