coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Fundraising for Movember

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Fundraising for Movember Empty
PostSubject: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:07 am

Hey all
Through work this year I am doing the Movember thing.
Looking for donations for these worthy causes. Work will also match any donations I get so it's twice as good lol

If any one wants to sponsor me then hit my MO page at http://mobro.co/Pazz

or let me know if you want to donate, tax receipts can be provided on request

Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
commvn

commvn

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:47 am

WHO IS GOING ON MOVEMBER CRUISE & WHATS THE AGENDA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 1:23 am

Done Pazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 1:32 am

commvn wrote:
WHO IS GOING ON MOVEMBER CRUISE & WHATS THE AGENDA

I think most people are going on this, https://coccsa.forumotion.net/t1235-barossa-valley-collision-cruise-for-a-cause

Or going to the Drags at AIR. Some are doing both. But unsure.
Back to top Go down
commvn

commvn

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:06 am

THANKS ILL TRY TO GET THERE KIDS & WEATHER PERMITTING
Back to top Go down
TIGER3
Club Member
TIGER3

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 12:35 pm

sorry will have to give this one a miss have a wedding that day also not sure what is happening still with my car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 9:03 pm

I will be attending this one
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 10:43 am

Still up for any donations gang, just remember work will match any donation so if you donate $10 then $20 goes to charity

Hit the link for my mobro page or let me know if you want to sponsor my mo

http://mobro.co/Pazz

Just for laughs here is the current state of my Mo Laughing

Fundraising for Movember P1020958
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 10:31 pm

just wondering are we meeting somewhere or whats the go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 11:11 pm

Looking good Pazz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 12:03 am

For all those going on the cruise we will be meeting at Munno Para Shopping centre at 8.30 for a 9am depart.

I will not be staying for the post cruise show and shine but heading off to the drags once the cruise ends.

Might hang around for an hour or so depending on what its like
Back to top Go down
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 9:39 am

hi all i know its'a for a good cause so this is why i have convinced someone else to do my shift at work so see you all there

by the way pazz you look funny with hair on your face i am so used to seeing you clean shaven lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 9:49 pm

I hope a lot more of the Club members have got behind you Pazz and sponsored you. I am sure that is the idea of this thread. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 12:21 pm

Jason and I wish to donate $20 for pazz's thing but i don't have a credit card so i'm gonna give it to pazz when i see him next
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 12:29 pm

As what kim said we wish to donate $20 for pazz's thing but i don't have a credit card so here is the money
It a sample i found on the net

Fundraising for Movember 20
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 11:40 pm

Need to get yourselves a Debit card they work the same as a credit card but it uses your money in your bank, thats what I used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 12:42 am

Well sitting down at Angaston Oval chatting with Pazz, Renee, Daniel,Bill and having fun I have taken photos
it was a great cruise, the funny thing is to do 60km in a 100 zone because the police was keeping everyone together

Fundraising for Movember IMG_1343

Fundraising for Movember IMG_1342

Fundraising for Movember IMG_1341

Fundraising for Movember IMG_1340

Fundraising for Movember IMG_1339

Fundraising for Movember IMG_1338

Fundraising for Movember IMG_1337

Fundraising for Movember IMG_1336
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 12:04 pm

how was th cruise!? looks like u had fun... ss lookin nice dan Wink n i notice a few pancing stallions in the back ground (ferrari) Wink how many cars all up? went AIR sweeeeeet as after he rain stopped....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising for Movember   Fundraising for Movember Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fundraising for Movember
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: Non Club Related :: Non Car Related-
Jump to: