coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Cruise For Leukaemia

Go down 
+5
PRO300
devil3
vsv8wagon
Auzzie
Pazz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Cruise For Leukaemia Empty
PostSubject: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 7:22 am

As most of you know the Commodore Owner Car Club is hosting a cruise for leukaemia on the 8th March and kim and i are working our butts off trying to put this together it is not just a cruise we do have entertanment at the end and trophies it is getting real close so i am asking for members to give us a hand to get enterants and members of the public to come out on this cruise i would also ask for members come out as this is a great cause please contact kim or myself if you want to leand a hand thankyou
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 5:14 am

hey guess what.....i'll be there Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
Auzzie

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 11:25 pm

Guess what so will I lol tongue
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 8:22 am

Hi Jason,

Too late to enter or can I pay on the day or what do you want me to do as I'd like to go ?

Cheers
Ron
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 1:01 pm

You can enter and pay on the day

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 6:29 am

ill be there
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 9:22 am

Dont forget guys, get all your mates to come along to this one. Doesnt matter what car ya drive so its a good chance to cruise with ya mates that dont drive commy's

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 11:46 pm

cant wait to all you agen
its adam

R.I.P. smiley
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2009, 1:37 am

looking forward to catching up with ya Adam...has been ages

see all of you tomorrow

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2009, 6:21 am

Look forward to seeing ya again Adam, Long time no see mate. Have you got yourself another car yet???
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2009, 6:50 am

I'm sure he doesnt want to buy the banana cliff Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 11:27 am

Congrats to the winners of the show and shine and those who scored a bargain or 2 at the auction, and to those who like me made it to the end of the cruze from START TO FINISH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 10:51 pm

Pazz wrote:
I'm sure he doesnt want to buy the banana cliff Rolling Eyes

Very funny Pazz Razz
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 12:39 am

Well I had a fantastic day. Other than the very disappointing turnout it was a good event.
Massive Congratulations to Margaret,George, Kim and Jason for the day and thanks for the massive effort you put in.
Thanks for the people that did show up and I hope that you had a good day.

Have only uploaded a couple of photos to start with. The first one is a great shot of the first group of cars and the second one is me having some fun with the vice pres

Cruise For Leukaemia P1040681

Cruise For Leukaemia P1040636

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 7:16 am

hey Pazz thanks for that and we meaning jason and i would like to say a big thanks to all of those fantastic people that hepled us on the day with out you it would have not been so succesful as the club raised almost $4000 dollars for the leukaemia foundation so thank you to you all and you know who you are. I hope you all had a good day and we hope to see you all next year for our charity crusie we do.
Back to top Go down
PRO300
Club Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: re cruise sunday   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 2:48 am

alan, samantha and i had one great day. we would like to thank everyone that came and participated on the day. best part the cruise through the hills. everyone that didnt come missed one great day. thankyou also to jason, kim, margaret, george and pazz for the hard work you put in
Back to top Go down
MrsAuzzie

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 3:53 am

Well even if Mrs Auzzie and Little Miss Auzzie didnt go, we had a few phone calls from Auzzie regarding how it was going.

Sounds like it was a good day and I am VERY PROUD of AUZZIE as he apparently KEPT everyone one together for the long cruise. So well done Auzzie for not getting anyone lost seems that Kim or anyone else didnt say thankyou to him (well he was part of the big day also) LOL

Well done to everyone who went and helped raise $$ for the Foundation!
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Cruise for Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 5:29 am

Hi all im gald that the club does these events its a great thought to those in need i had a mate that died of Leukaemia and im sure his parents would have congratulated you yes it may have well been over 10 or so years but it is a sad thing to loose someone special i wish i could have joined also i have question we do one for Leukaemia could we do one for asmtha my daughters mum lost her 11 year old due to this and i have always wanted to do some sort of fund raiser or awerness that asmtha is no joke one minute is a cough next it is fatal it would be nice if say you could do cruise down here for the day and have barbeque and cricket at the beach just an idea cause its hard for me to get to adelaide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 7:02 am

Hi i would like to say i am sorry that i havent put up anything since sunday as i have stuffed my leg up again an have been in alot of pain as i was stupid not to use the cruches on sunday so now i am suffering.

anyway i would like to thank everone that turned out as it was a great day i have made certificates up to the people who turned out and helped kim and myself.

the people i would like to thank personaly are as follows : Auzzie and Christine for leading the 2 packs of cars from largs all the way to south park lands, also to Pazz, Lea, Chelsea, Kylie, Cliff, John, Joan, George, Margaret and a special thanks to Spirit for coming out to do the great shave.

if it wasnt for these members i dont know how kim and i would of got through this.

SO THANKYOU VERY MUCH
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009, 11:59 am

How do we get a chance to see the pics of your car as taken last weekend. I need to make sure my lights were working ok Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009, 12:22 pm

you ask someone nicely lol...pm me ya addy and i'll think about sending it to ya....or ya could just wait for the dvd Wink

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
VYSS
Club Member

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2009, 12:52 am

12th wedding anniversary on the 8th Shocked so sorry for not attending.
Back to top Go down
in-debt
Club Member

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2009, 8:34 am

had the car on the dyno, the day b4 cruise for leukemia and i thought it would be ready, but its gonna take more work than expected to get it running perfect so thats why i didnt attend, but good to hear that it went well and the club raised 4000.

congrats to all the organisers and supporters.

cheers
Back to top Go down
VYSS
Club Member

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2009, 10:55 pm

What are the dyno figures Mark?
Will be good to catch up with you and have a look affraid
Back to top Go down
in-debt
Club Member

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009, 9:03 am

no point telling ya at the moment mate, as the car isint running right yet and my tuner said the figures well increase but i will chat to ya about it sunday.

c ya there mate.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruise For Leukaemia   Cruise For Leukaemia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruise For Leukaemia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next