coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Mallala Track Day May 11th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kwakaman

Kwakaman

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-28

Mallala Track Day May 11th Empty
PostSubject: Mallala Track Day May 11th   Mallala Track Day May 11th Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 1:20 am

Hello everyone,

I'm Matt from HCC and we are running Mallala Track Day on the 11th of May. We have 4-5 spots still open to anyone who would like to come burn up the track and do some skids (legally) on the pad???

The total cost for the day is $290 which includes a shed for your car, CAMS day licence, BBQ lunch and a passenger in your car to scare the bejeebuz out of! lol.

We need $110 deposit by 18th of Feb and the rest by 1st of April.

Also on the cards for September is Tailem Bend Day too.

We'd love to see you guys out there with us, catch ya later!
Back to top Go down
Kwakaman

Kwakaman

PostSubject: Re: Mallala Track Day May 11th   Mallala Track Day May 11th Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 9:32 am

No one wants to come have a fun day without the fun police cracking down on you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mallala Track Day May 11th   Mallala Track Day May 11th Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 10:19 pm

Kwakaman wrote:
No one wants to come have a fun day without the fun police cracking down on you?

you have to take into acount the time of year Matt... many of our members are parents who's kids have just gone back to school so school uniform/books and fees are due, we've just gotten over christmas, and if they are casual they got nothing over the christmas break. Also the fact that a lot of members only have one car, and it's their only mode of transport, and insurance does not cover motor racing....the only reason I will not enter my car, is that I cannot afford to be without it, and if I prang it whilst on the track, there goes my insurance cover...and $290 is not easy for some to come up with so close post christmas.
Back to top Go down
Kwakaman

Kwakaman

PostSubject: Re: Mallala Track Day May 11th   Mallala Track Day May 11th Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 3:00 am

Yeah Andy, that's the whole reason why I can't fill the spots off the HCC site as well as FB.

There's only 2 spots left now, I just thought there might've been 1 or 2 guys (or gals) who might want to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mallala Track Day May 11th   Mallala Track Day May 11th Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 4:44 am

is a bummer for the time of year bud, hope ya manage to secure the last few spots mate
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mallala Track Day May 11th   Mallala Track Day May 11th Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 8:21 pm

i would mate.. BUT i still in process of saving to get my VLT retuned as ive added few more mods.. n 290 would kill my savings for this lol.. plus its not running its best but mayb in near future...
Back to top Go down
Kwakaman

Kwakaman

PostSubject: Re: Mallala Track Day May 11th   Mallala Track Day May 11th Icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2012, 12:30 am

That's all good mate, the price is a bit higher than most would like. We just take the total hire cost and divide it by however many cars we get. This year we added passengers and CAMS day licence along with shed hire into it. Last one we ran we weren't told about CAMS and shed hire so everyone had to front another $50 on the day to race. We hope to run this event again next year.

A quick heads up for September 30 which is a Sunday, We are hiring Tailem Bend out for a drag/ drift day which will be substatially cheaper than Mallala. If you don't enter still come along for a look and laugh!
Back to top Go down
Kwakaman

Kwakaman

PostSubject: Re: Mallala Track Day May 11th   Mallala Track Day May 11th Icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 3:49 am

Spots are still open for anyone interested in a fun day at Mallala. Hoping to have a few photographers around the track for some great 'action shots'. lol
Back to top Go down
Kwakaman

Kwakaman

PostSubject: Re: Mallala Track Day May 11th   Mallala Track Day May 11th Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 8:50 am

The last remining spots for Track Day have been reduced down to $200. That's almost a saving of near 100 bucks. We need to fill these spots guys. Come play with your car as hard as you want to push it, noone's forcing you to kill your car. Just come out and have fun off the street without cops, pedestrians, stobie poles etc. lol
Back to top Go down
Kwakaman

Kwakaman

PostSubject: Re: Mallala Track Day May 11th   Mallala Track Day May 11th Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 9:27 am

This will be the last Mallala Day held by HCC and Tailem Bend is being evaluated as to whether or not it will go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mallala Track Day May 11th   Mallala Track Day May 11th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mallala Track Day May 11th
Page 1 of 1