coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

re club meetings

Go down 
+5
FOZBTCH
SIG-346
HRDNUP
RBE 747
TIGER3
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TIGER3
Club Member
TIGER3

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-06

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 8:39 am

just wondering when this club is going to have a meeting as it has been 4 months since there was one and i have not seen anything about the club until today for cruise Sunday and as i don't know where you are meeting i cant attend have not seen anything about club events until today
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 2:19 am

its written at top of th forum were to meet... i put up bout th cruise early in th week ..
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 10:11 pm

TIGER3 wrote:
just wondering when this club is going to have a meeting as it has been 4 months since there was one and i have not seen anything about the club until today for cruise Sunday and as i don't know where you are meeting i cant attend have not seen anything about club events until today

there has been plenty of talk about both of these with Kim and Jason in which I'm don't believe for one moment you are not aware of. club meetings have been put on hold as the clubs internal matters are cleared up, all events that member are interested are being attended and club cruises are being run as usual. If you have concerns contact the president or vice president via phone or even jump onto facebook as there able to answer questions while out and about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmine.com
TIGER3
Club Member
TIGER3

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 1:07 pm

i don't have phone numbers and i am not on facebook so like many other people we are in the dark i also heard on the grapevine that people are being put on the committee without all members having the right to vote and that is not very good for the club or the members that have paid to be part of such club
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 9:08 am

Joan.. I assume you have been on the committee before? Good.
Because then you would be well aware of section 15 (e) stating: The committee of management hall have the power at any time, and from time to time to fill any casual vacancy occurring in the office of the club and every person so chosen to fill the vacancy shall only retain this office until the next annual general meeting.

Yes we need to have a meeting. And no we aren't going to have it in the kids room of the bowls place. And we are in current discussions with a new major sponsor to have it in their board room. Which, they have specifically asked for some things to have changed before hand.

We got voted in to change this club, we took it on while the club is in its worst possible shape.

It doesn't help that we have people behind the scenes plotting the downfall of this club and even making new a new one.

Kim and I did have a brief discussion on members that aren't on fb. I did ask for names but she would not give any. So how am I supposed to know? So stop being a pain in the ass and just move with the times.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 9:26 am

TIGER3 wrote:
i don't have phone numbers and i am not on facebook so like many other people we are in the dark i also heard on the grapevine that people are being put on the committee without all members having the right to vote and that is not very good for the club or the members that have paid to be part of such club

“Heard on the grapevine” that information was from facebook shame how that info filters through to you but not club cruises!
In the past, was going to the club meeting the only way you got information?

Anyway I will be happy to post any club info onto the forum that’s relevant.
Back to top Go down
TIGER3
Club Member
TIGER3

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2013, 5:04 am

i only hear things 3 hand and not from kim it is coming from people that are no longer with the club very sad isn't it and as for people filling positions that is not the problem it is people being put into them without a meeting and ALL members be allowed to have a say in it
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2013, 9:23 pm

TIGER3 wrote:
i am not on facebook so like many other people we are in the dark

WTF you have a facebook account and you’re a member of the COCCSA page are you serious.

In the constitution is clearly states what can be done to fill positions of committee, If you feel they’re not doing the job it should be raised with the committee to see if it can be fixed and if that doesn’t help then a vote of no confidence will have to be raised.

Remember it’s not a popularity competition or a get your mates in, there is a job to be done and I believe the committee is working hard to get it done.
Back to top Go down
TIGER3
Club Member
TIGER3

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013, 10:55 pm

i am NOT on Facebook I can NOT get onto Facebook and like many other people some that do NOT own computers we are left in the dark
it has been 5 months since this club had a meeting and informed the members of what the club is doing i heard that the committee can NOT get there act together so much internal issues it is about time if the can't to have a meeting and stand down and let members know what is going on and get people on the committee that can do whats good for the club
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013, 12:55 am

Back to top Go down
FOZBTCH

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-03-18

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013, 1:32 am

Joan here is the answer to your question:

https://coccsa.forumotion.net/t1454-easter-bbq-sunday-24th-march-from-10am#11517

Come and have your say seen you always have the same questions too bring up we be happy to hear them Smile as for the club we have been frantically working BEHIND THE SCENES hence why the forum has been untouched trying to obtain new sponsors for the club, new merchandise, new members, new membership cards and the list goes on!

WE ALL work as well so we are all doing this in our spare time as many can appreciate it takes time to drive to places, time to make phone calls etc.... we have a new meeting place all sorted out and all this information will be given out at the extra ordinary meeting in a few weeks time!

For now we are concentrating on an EASTER BBQ for the kids as we believe they are a BIG part of our club.

Hope this helps Smile

KYLIE
Back to top Go down
CHOOCH

Registration date : 2013-03-11

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013, 2:38 am

TIGER3 wrote:
i only hear things 3 hand and not from kim it is coming from people that are no longer with the club very sad isn't it and as for people filling positions that is not the problem it is people being put into them without a meeting and ALL members be allowed to have a say in it

Joan,
Wether you like to believe it or not, people like yourself are the reason we have such a large job ahead of us to first fix the club and then drag it in to this century. We have bad several obstacles such as unpaid invoices with loss adjusters chasing money from 2 years ago, sponsors saying they aren't interested in meeting with me cos of their treatment in the past, resistance from the previous committee in handing on relevant information about the club and its members and the list goes on and on and on.
I would say if you think you can do better by all means but you and your mates have had your chance and ended up screwing the pooch.
I personally invite you and anyone you like to the club bbq on Sunday to come see ME and chat about any issues you have Nd any ideas you have that will help the club...

Leigh
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 7:36 am

Would like to know who is chasing money from 2 years ago? First i've heard of it???

And I have been trying to hand over club stuff for ages and from what I know so has Andy
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
CHOOCH

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 10:43 am

Pazz wrote:
Would like to know who is chasing money from 2 years ago? First i've heard of it???

And I have been trying to hand over club stuff for ages and from what I know so has Andy

Adelaide City Council were chasing roughly $300 from a charity cruise that you guys held... From what Nikki was told it was Kim that they were chasing with no joy.

And all Andy was interested in handing over were a couple of filing cabinets... No help with the sign over of the bank account just rude messages telling Nikki to get it done coz they don't want their name attached to it any longer...

We aren't having a witch hunt here Pazz but when Joan started saying we weren't doing the job properly she opened up the door on this conversation...
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 11:11 am

There is a letter in the club paperwork that states the matter with Adelaide City Council was closed.

Was just curious because I hadn't heard anything about it in ages and I have been trying to hand over all The club stuff for a long time.

Not arguing...just asking...carry on Laughing
Back to top Go down

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 11:52 am

CHOOCH wrote:
Pazz wrote:

Adelaide City Council were chasing roughly $300 from a charity cruise that you guys held... From what Nikki was told it was Kim that they were chasing with no joy.

And all Andy was interested in handing over were a couple of filing cabinets... No help with the sign over of the bank account just rude messages telling Nikki to get it done coz they don't want their name attached to it any longer...

We aren't having a witch hunt here Pazz but when Joan started saying we weren't doing the job properly she opened up the door on this conversation...

we have copies of ALL messages between trude and Nikki and not one of them was rude......the signover of the bank account is up to you guys....you need to have a meeting, have it minuted in the meeting that paul and I are to be removed, and whoever the new people were to be added.......

surely if you managed to read the constitution to see you could appoint anyone to a position without a metting, then you could read on about how to change the names on the bank account.

the cabinets, the metal signs and the briefcase with all 0ther info in it was handed over.....don't appreciate people saying we were sending rude messages when we weren't........If I want rude, I only have to read copies of the messages you sent to me about people not coming to the club whilst certain committee members were on it ????

you re-add me sending me message left right and centre about getting onboard the committee, and as soon as you find out I'm off the committee, ...deleted........obviously served my purpose......anyway I'm over it, enjoy the club, and I wish you guys every success with the new direction........
Back to top Go down
CLU88Y
Admin
CLU88Y

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-02-05

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 12:02 pm

Andy, you should also know then that you can't change the bank account from 2 peoples names with just the minutes from a meeting, at least one of the signatories needs to sign the hand over paperwork for the bank to allow this to happen,
Back to top Go down

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 12:05 pm

CLU88Y wrote:
Andy, you should also know then that you can't change the bank account from 2 peoples names with just the minutes from a meeting, at least one of the signatories needs to sign the hand over paperwork for the bank to allow this to happen,

yes I know, I have the form sitting here signed and ready to go, but when I went to upload it to the club gmail, skydrive, the password had been changed.......
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 12:14 pm

Could have posted it? FFS the outgoing committee really could of made more of an effort from what I'm reading.

Handovers are so important to ensure things go smooth and timely shame this hasn't happend and made more work than required at the cost of the club and members.

Last edited by HRDNUP on Tue 19 Mar 2013, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CLU88Y
Admin
CLU88Y

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-02-05

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 12:16 pm

Andy J wrote:
...the signover of the bank account is up to you guys....you need to have a meeting, have it minuted in the meeting that paul and I are to be removed, and whoever the new people were to be added.......

surely if you managed to read the constitution to see you could appoint anyone to a position without a metting, then you could read on about how to change the names on the bank account.

you re-add me sending me message left right and centre about getting onboard the committee, and as soon as you find out I'm off the committee, ...deleted........obviously served my purpose........
Andy J wrote:

yes I know, I have the form sitting here signed and ready to go, but when I went to upload it to the club gmail, skydrive, the password had been changed.......
So why wasn't that form handed over with the card, why was it only disclosed that the minutes were needed, and if you look back at your previous post,,, you yourself said we only needed the minutes....
and as for the skydrive password, it was only changed last week, so obviously you realy endeavoured hard at getting that form and any other knowledge across

And what exactly was the purpose you served???
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 12:19 pm

Better not be aimed at me, I've done all i could to make the transition happen. And still working on it
Back to top Go down

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 12:21 pm

CLU88Y wrote:
Andy J wrote:
...the signover of the bank account is up to you guys....you need to have a meeting, have it minuted in the meeting that paul and I are to be removed, and whoever the new people were to be added.......

you re-add me sending me message left right and centre about getting onboard the committee, and as soon as you find out I'm off the committee, ...deleted........obviously served my purpose........
Andy J wrote:

So why wasn't that form handed over with the card, why was it only disclosed that the minutes were needed, and if you look back at your previous post,,, you yourself said we only needed the minutes....
and as for the skydrive password, it was only changed last week, so obviously you realy endeavoured hard at getting that form and any other knowledge across

And what exactly was the purpose you served???

I only got the form on Friday after finally getting into the peoples choice credit union ......I didnt hand in the card, Michelle did......I merely cancelled it on the friday.....I'm not having a go James, it's all good, not getting into arguments, as this is what held the club back for so long...........good luck with it all, I really hope it works out. Andy

Last edited by Andy J on Tue 19 Mar 2013, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 12:22 pm

Pazz wrote:
Better not be aimed at me, I've done all i could to make the transition happen. And still working on it

I hope that is the case.
Back to top Go down

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 12:29 pm

HRDNUP wrote:
Could have posted it? FFS the outgoing committee really could of made more of an effort from what I'm reading.

As could the "incoming"

again ryan I only got the form on Friday
Back to top Go down
CHOOCH

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 8:31 pm

Andy,
Nothing I told you about people telling me they didn't want to join the club while it was in the hands of the previous committee was rude... IT WAS THE TRUTH! And if people can't handle hearing the truth like that people thought this club was a rolling joke for the last several years then stay well clear of me coz ill tell you to your face.
Least people know where they stand with me...
P.s. thanks for the well wishes... We intend on bringing this club back to its former glory Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

re club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: re club meetings   re club meetings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

re club meetings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next