coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Walkinshaw Bonnet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GTS769

GTS769

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-08-07

Walkinshaw Bonnet Empty
PostSubject: Walkinshaw Bonnet   Walkinshaw Bonnet Icon_minitimeThu 08 Aug 2013, 2:42 am

Hi I reckon this subject is probably discussed to death like on most forums...

Can anyone help... I am looking for either a complete hood with Walkinshaw bonnet preferably in voodoo blue lol.... or point me in the best direction to have one fitted here in adelaide.

And is their genuine scoops floating around at all?

Cheers...
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Walkinshaw Bonnet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkinshaw Bonnet   Walkinshaw Bonnet Icon_minitimeThu 08 Aug 2013, 3:24 am

Go on hdt website n can order from there..
Back to top Go down
GTS769

GTS769

Walkinshaw Bonnet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkinshaw Bonnet   Walkinshaw Bonnet Icon_minitimeThu 08 Aug 2013, 4:05 am

RBE 747 wrote:
Go on hdt website n can order from there..

Thank you... I had a look but only retro VHSS Reverse scoops...

Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Walkinshaw Bonnet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkinshaw Bonnet   Walkinshaw Bonnet Icon_minitimeThu 08 Aug 2013, 10:40 am

Ebay or call walkinshaw themselves mate..
Back to top Go down
CLU88Y
Admin
CLU88Y

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-02-05

Walkinshaw Bonnet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkinshaw Bonnet   Walkinshaw Bonnet Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 1:31 am

does it have to be genuine? I know a couple of people with the fibreglass ones and they seem to fit up alright,, I'm not a fan of fibreglass products on my cars but sometimes they are almost as good

Like Daniel said, try calling walkinshaw or maybe even 4Blok, see if they can get their hands on any
Back to top Go down
GTS769

GTS769

Walkinshaw Bonnet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkinshaw Bonnet   Walkinshaw Bonnet Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 1:53 am

Morning...

I have email both them... WP haven't responded to me from either their website or Facebook...... But I found a genuine one advertised on a WP Perth store...

formulatech.com.au/index.php/walkinshaw-performance-products/exterior/walkinshaw-performance-power-scoop-raw

Back to top Go down
GTS769

GTS769

Walkinshaw Bonnet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkinshaw Bonnet   Walkinshaw Bonnet Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 1:54 am

I'd much rather genuine if I can... And I'd be cutting the hood for a fully functional scoop. I have seen them just bolted on with no hole for air flow... That's gay in my books.

I'm also looking at SVE for non-genuine they have quoted me $995 painted n fitted.

I guess my project plan is preferably utilising only Walkinshaw Performance parts...

Still working out if this is the best plan.
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Walkinshaw Bonnet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkinshaw Bonnet   Walkinshaw Bonnet Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 1:50 pm

Th scoop I think would look good.. also can the gts spoiler.. they look real mean without n th walky scoop would look tops on.. Smile IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walkinshaw Bonnet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkinshaw Bonnet   Walkinshaw Bonnet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walkinshaw Bonnet
Page 1 of 1