coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Bowling Night 30th May

Go down 
+2
Thunder
MrsAuzzie
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Bowling Night 30th May Empty
PostSubject: Bowling Night 30th May   Bowling Night 30th May Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 6:17 am

Bowling Night
Woodville Bowls
Saturday 30th May

Cost $35 Per Person
Includes 2 Games / Shoe hire / Food & Drink

Please need to know numbers before April
Money to be paid in advance
Contact Jason - 0438865502

We Need Members to pay ASAP as the club has already booked
this and payed a deposit.

Members who are going:
1 Jason
2 Kim
3 George
4 Cliff
5 Rob
6 Karen
7 Pazz
8 Lea
9 Adam (smiley)
10 Adam's Partner
11 Thunder
12 Adam's Friend
13 Joan
14 Mia

Last edited by MRVN88 on Mon 09 Mar 2009, 7:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MrsAuzzie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Night 30th May   Bowling Night 30th May Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 1:38 am

Hi, Just saw this post.

Auzzie and Nat wont be able attend this night as we have other commitments.

Sorry could you please remove our names.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Club Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Night 30th May   Bowling Night 30th May Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 11:41 am

Could you please remove Kelly from this list since Kelly will not be bowling! Shocked
Back to top Go down
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Night 30th May   Bowling Night 30th May Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 5:00 am

Members whom wish to go need to pay a deposit even if not bowling as the club has already payed a deposit to the bowl any quiries about this please contact jason thanks
Back to top Go down
in-debt
Club Member

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Night 30th May   Bowling Night 30th May Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 9:44 am

i cant as i already have a party to go to.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Night 30th May   Bowling Night 30th May Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 12:33 pm

Seeing as the club has a healthy bank balance at the moment we are going to subsidize members for this event

Cost to members is now $25 to bowl

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Night 30th May   Bowling Night 30th May Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 11:56 am

Mother and I would like to go how can i get the money into the clubs account cheers
Back to top Go down
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Night 30th May   Bowling Night 30th May Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 12:00 pm

Hey trev get mum to give me a call tomorrow and i will talk to her then and i can give her the other details about what we were talking about today

Last edited by devil3 on Mon 25 May 2009, 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Night 30th May   Bowling Night 30th May Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 1:20 pm

Cmon guys and gals, the bowling night is always good fun and $25 for members to eat and bowl its a bargain.

Can we please get money paid in asap as we would hate to have to cancel another event due to lack of numbers. Just remember it is less than 2 weeks before this event.

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Night 30th May   Bowling Night 30th May Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 1:37 pm

Gee Quite a few have not paid yet come on people .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bowling tonight 6.30pm   Bowling Night 30th May Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 12:57 am

Dont forget that the Bowling is tonight, see you there is I dont keel over and die first.....
Back to top Go down
Auzzie

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Night 30th May   Bowling Night 30th May Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 4:11 am

Would help to know what time as no time on the site

EDIT JUST RANG 3 PPL AND FINALLY FOUND OUT ITS 6.30PM MEET AND STARTS AT 7.00PM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Night 30th May   Bowling Night 30th May Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 1:21 am

Had a great night at Bowling was lots of fun, minus one problem, my bowling was utter crap, I am totally ashamed of what I bowled. But hey I got the first strike of the night on my first ball, Shame it to long to get my second strike. 2 the whole night. Shame Shame Shame.

Was a great laugh and lots of food, far out thought we were feeding the whole bowling alley.

Cant wait till the next one.

Shame a few people didn't turn up, was looking forward to seeing Lollie & Trev and Adam there. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Night 30th May   Bowling Night 30th May Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 7:34 am

Yea sorry Trev and I didnt come, but I sent Jason a message on his mobile around 4.30pm. Trev and I worked all day yesterday dismantling and shifting this humungous above ground swimming pool that was given to us and by the time we got home we were just too buggared. Looks like you all had a great time by the looks of the piccys.

So yea we are really sorry Cliff for not coming as my back was really stuffed Crying or Very sad and it wouldnt have been a good night for me anyways, hope you understand.

We will definately be at the next event tho, you can count on that. cheers

Cheers

Lolly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Night 30th May   Bowling Night 30th May Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 12:00 pm

Once again a great night full of fun. Congratulations and thanks to our hard working organisers for a terrific night out. Good friends, good food and interesting bowling lol

Hope every one else had a good night

cheers
Hippy (Pazz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowling Night 30th May   Bowling Night 30th May Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bowling Night 30th May
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum