coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Repco Modbury 4th of July

Go down 
+7
VYSS
JUSTA8
jafo
vphsv1
SIG-346
vsv8wagon
Pazz
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Repco Modbury 4th of July Empty
PostSubject: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 1:14 pm

Well we have our second show at Repco coming up. This will be on the Saturday the 4th of July from 9am till about 3. We should have room for 10-15 cars at this one. The test bed will be out again as well as some suppliers on deck with specials and tech info. ( Clarion, Nulon etc)
Plenty of goody bags being handed out so even if you dont want to display your car come down for a look

If you could let me know if you are available that would be good so I know how much space I need to find.

As an incentive the best prepared car on the day will receive a Sidchrome socket set valued at $150 ( I have this stashed away already ) and still looking at prizes for 2nd and 3rd.

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 1:53 pm

I'll just take it now lol! but to be fair I'll be there on the day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 2:08 pm

Ill be there Pazz!!!
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 2:43 pm

Count me in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 3:01 pm

yeah may as well bring the stato out for this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 3:03 pm

Pazz wrote:
As an incentive the best prepared car on the day will receive a Sidchrome socket set valued at $150 ( I have this stashed away already ) and still looking at prizes for 2nd and 3rd.

Or an even better solution Pazz......get 15 cars on show and they each get $10 worth of Sockets from the Set....Everyone Wins lmao
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 3:06 pm

lol....good one Andy.....bet everyone will want the same size sockets though.

should be plenty of goodies and giveaways to go around on the day though

thanks to all that have said they will be there

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 3:32 pm

I got dibs on the 1/2" socket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 3:02 am

I will be there as well pazz
Back to top Go down
vphsv1
Club Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 7:13 am

hi all
will be there also i hope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 7:22 am

This is on the same day as Scalextric isnt it... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 7:33 am

SXYVR6 wrote:
This is on the same day as Scalextric isnt it... scratch

Hi Lollie Scalextrics starts at 6pm, so this will finish long before...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 11:15 am

Will finish long before scalextric Lolly, not much I could do about the date clash i'm afraid.

Starlight foundation will be doing a BBQ on the day as well.

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 1:14 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 7:21 am

Pazz wrote:
Will finish long before scalextric Lolly, not much I could do about the date clash i'm afraid.

Starlight foundation will be doing a BBQ on the day as well.

cheers
Pazz

No problem,, should be a good day all up................ Surprised
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 8:05 am

Ray will be there which car dont know
Back to top Go down
VYSS
Club Member

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 11:46 pm

Count me and Graham in cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 5:18 am

Repco Display
Well we have our second show at Repco coming up. This will be on the Saturday the 4th of July from 9am till about 3. We should have room for 10-15 cars at this one. The test bed will be out again as well as some suppliers on deck with specials and tech info. ( Clarion, Nulon etc)
Plenty of goody bags being handed out so even if you dont want to display your car come down for a look

members displaying there cars :

1 PAZZ
2 JASON
3 STEVE
4 TREVOR
5 TOM
6 ANDY
7 ROB
8 JAFO
9 GAVIN
10 GRAHAM
11 RAY
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 5:27 am

Umm sorry if i missed it somewhere? But what repco?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 7:45 am

SIG-054 wrote:
Umm sorry if i missed it somewhere? But what repco?

Subject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July Today at 2:27 pm

lmao tom have a look a the topic above your own post asking what repco (the smaller print up the top)....Modbury buddy....Gold !!!!!
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 7:54 am

ohh yeah haha, i see.. just one of those days andy. At home sick on some cold n flu drugs haha.

PS: u had to quote me too so i couldnt edit the post haha
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 8:19 am

Errrrr, my name is Ron and I'm an alcoholic engine polisher and i don't see my name there unless Ron was spelt as Rob ?
Back to top Go down
Guilty1

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 8:30 am

Ok put me down or do I have to be a paid member? So what else is going on there? 6hrs is a fair amount of time to kill.
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 8:43 am

hey there guys count me in for sure.....!!!!!! Smile need a new socket set haha
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 10:00 am

Guilty1 wrote:
Ok put me down or do I have to be a paid member? So what else is going on there? 6hrs is a fair amount of time to kill.

Thats what im thinking?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repco Modbury 4th of July   Repco Modbury 4th of July Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repco Modbury 4th of July
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next