coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

ALIAS aka Joshua dobar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

ALIAS aka Joshua dobar Empty
PostSubject: ALIAS aka Joshua dobar   ALIAS aka Joshua dobar Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 12:53 pm

HI all my name is joshua dobar i have had to resign up cause i updated my pc and lost my password and username so for you who know me im ALIAS now thanks i still have the vl but she has no reverse but im plaining on buying a 3.8liter v6 for her so all the help tips and support is much appreciated thanks all lol!
Back to top Go down
Auzzie

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-20

ALIAS aka Joshua dobar Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALIAS aka Joshua dobar   ALIAS aka Joshua dobar Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 2:51 pm

Hey Josh welcome back m8 and goodluck with ya car and hope to maybe see you on one of our events soon.
Back to top Go down

ALIAS aka Joshua dobar
Page 1 of 1