coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

new stickers, opinions please.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

new stickers, opinions please..... Empty
PostSubject: new stickers, opinions please.....   new stickers, opinions please..... Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 11:33 pm

got bored so did some new stickers on the weekend, most of you know that the WWF stands for world wrestling federation and also for the world wildlife fund....so I combined the 2 together to create a sticker !!!!

new stickers, opinions please..... Image110Small

new stickers, opinions please..... SDC11388Small

new stickers, opinions please..... Australia1Small

new stickers, opinions please..... Holden20southern20cross2Small

new stickers, opinions please..... Image0051Small

new stickers, opinions please..... Image006Small

new stickers, opinions please..... Image007Small

new stickers, opinions please..... Image008Small-1

The last 2 stickers are some of the non car related ones I do...the "This Way Up" sticker is the name of a band some of my mates are in and was created to go onto the face of the bass drum, the other sticker is some of the business ones I do....

new stickers, opinions please..... Image000Small

new stickers, opinions please..... Image004Small
Back to top Go down
vphsv1
Club Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: stickers   new stickers, opinions please..... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 6:23 am

Hi Andycapped
How much for the lion with the stars, and what colour can be done.
thanks
Rob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new stickers, opinions please.....   new stickers, opinions please..... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 7:48 am

vphsv1 wrote:
Hi Andycapped
thanks
Rob

Hey rob, depends on what size you want it in......for an average size(about 20cms) you are looking at approximately $7.00....plus postage costs if you want it mailed....colours I have are white, gold,silver, blue,burgundy,yellow,teal,......the majority look really good in white, as it stands out against ya windows.....cheers buddy Andy Smile
Back to top Go down
andyt
Club Member
andyt

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: new stickers, opinions please.....   new stickers, opinions please..... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 10:28 am

hey,

how do i go about ordeing one?

like the southern cross with holden symbol in white

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new stickers, opinions please.....   new stickers, opinions please..... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 12:05 am

andyt wrote:
hey,

how do i go about ordeing one?

like the southern cross with holden symbol in white

cheers

send me a pm with the size and colour you want.....you can either pick it up and pay for it then from prospect sa, or you can deposit the funds into my account and give me your address and i will post it out to you....cheers buddy Andy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new stickers, opinions please.....   new stickers, opinions please..... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 1:54 am

vphsv1 wrote:
Hi Andycapped
thanks
Rob

Rob ya gonna put a sticker on the VP Senator are ya. Will look good I like the Southern Cross one and the Australia with the Holden Lion.

Great Job Andy
Back to top Go down
vphsv1
Club Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: new stickers, opinions please.....   new stickers, opinions please..... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 6:54 am

hi
just debating on colour might go blue,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new stickers, opinions please.....   new stickers, opinions please..... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 1:56 pm

For all those going to Dyno Day at Willal on Saturday I will have a load of both the southern cross and the Holden lion in the map of Australia with me.......majority of them are white, but have a few in silver and red......the white looks best as it stands out more...just look for me and my Stato (WATAV8- Cool and I can help you out.....20cm are $8.50 each and the 15cm are $7.00 each....all vinyl used has a 5 - 7 year UV rating as I dont use the cheap Japanese vinyl...hence why they are a bit more expensive, but like anything you pay for quality....cheers guys see you Saturday....Andy
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: new stickers, opinions please.....   new stickers, opinions please..... Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 10:45 am

hey man nice work love the australia flag with the holden logo on it looks awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new stickers, opinions please.....   new stickers, opinions please..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new stickers, opinions please.....
Page 1 of 1