coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Thanks for the memories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AC/DC1
Club Member

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Thanks for the memories Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the memories   Thanks for the memories Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 12:04 pm

I have excepted a job offer in central Queensland (verbally atm) but it was an offer I could not refuse Shocked

I would like to thank this club and its members for the many years of fond memories I will cheerish forever Cool

If any of you are cruising thru the central highlands of QLD (I will be living in Emerald) give me a call (my mobile number will be the same) and drop in for a coldie or two or three or floor Razz

Be assured ACD will continue to grow bigger and better (there are some great people behind the scene's) and I will be in attendance at ACD #3 (I wouldnt miss it for quids Cool )

Thanks again to the S.A Commodore scene for the great time's I have had, I will be only a internet connection away Laughing

Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad

Steve (MUSLE1) & Sylvia (SLAMD1)
Back to top Go down
http://allcommodoreday.co.nr
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the memories   Thanks for the memories Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 12:11 pm

Will be sorry to see you go mate, but all the best for the future and I really hope you make it back to Sa if only for acd each year

stay in touch

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the memories   Thanks for the memories Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 2:40 pm

Well Stevo I already knew this was coming, It is going to be a sad day for me and the Commodore Scene when you leave us mate. Have had lots of great times with you in and out of the Club and at work. Hmmm lets put that last bit a bit different at the shite hole, hmmm thats better. Must say mate you would have to be the one of the best friends I have made since being in the Club, Thanks for joining or we would have never met. And man I am going to miss you terribly. But all that said, I wish you and Sylvia all the best up in that state I have never been to. And please keep in touch. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the memories   Thanks for the memories Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 10:24 pm

WTF !!! if you think I'm drivin all the way to Emerald QLD to reformat a laptop....then ......I probably will !!!!!!..............lmao !!!!

Seriously though guys I wan't to personally thank you for your friendship over the past 5 years, you are 2 of the most down to earth ,friendly people I have ever met, treating people with respect and not looking down on them, but treatin them as equals....

your enthusiasm for the Adelaide car scene is nothing short of inspirational, and I think you have made many people stay in it when times got tough.......both SLAMD1 and MUSCLE1 are pieces of automotive brilliance, and are a welcome site at many a car show I have attended over the years,

Also your enthusiasm and involvment at club events will also be missed, seeing the photos of you guys dressed up as spiderman or the wolfman, at mount gambier always willing to get into the spirit of things( and no I'm not talkin about the Bundy steve) lmao.

It has been a pleasure to call both you and Sylvia our "Friends", and I will always cherish the last meetin we had and shared a few drinks together........

Geez man ya got me tearin up here, not only is SA losing an ambassador of the Adelaide Car scene, but we will be losing 2 good friends.......

Trudy and Myself wish you all the best in your move, and hope that everything works out well for you, as you deserve it mate, and we hope you are not a stranger to the forums, and that you keep us posted with pics of the beasties still.....will catch up for a final goodbye at ACD 3#.....

Take care and love to you both....Andy & Trudy xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the memories   Thanks for the memories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the memories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: