coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

my 2004 vz ss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

my 2004 vz ss Empty
PostSubject: my 2004 vz ss   my 2004 vz ss Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 2:09 am

hey everyone sorry its taken me so long to post in this section but due to me being a work freak on my car i havent had time and thought it wasn't completed enough to add it in this section yet but now i can say i got it to a stage were i am happy with it.

Make: Holden

Model: 2004 vz ss

colour: impulse blue

trans: 6 spd

diff: standard

exhaust: pacemaker 1 5/8 extractors, twin 2.5" stainless steel catback system with highflow cats

induction: splitfire filter

wheels: 20" Ve gts wheels

brakes: standard ( for now )

stereo: soundstream cd/dvd player, soundstream 6" front splits, soundstream 6" speakers in rear, kicker 2 channel mono block amp, soundstream 2 channel amp, 15" Fusion powerplant sub, 2 Ve Senator 7" dvd headrests, soundstream distributor.

other mods: top gun 10mm leads, twin in-dash gauges ( oil pessure, volatge ), short shifter lever, blue door trims.

future mods: leather seats, brake upgrade, valve springs, GEN - TT twin turbo kit.

Now due to my camera being in possession of my girlfriend ill be able to take pictures and put them up in a day or two as she is using it Sad ..... hopefully you all like it...
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

my 2004 vz ss Empty
PostSubject: Re: my 2004 vz ss   my 2004 vz ss Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 9:25 am

Already like your beast Daniel, hurry up and get some pics up

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

my 2004 vz ss Empty
PostSubject: Re: my 2004 vz ss   my 2004 vz ss Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 6:54 am

lol yeah i know hey gonna give her a bath tomorrow and a clean insisde toorrow as i av my RDO tomorrow and will have time to take lots of pics Very Happy hehehehe so sit tight and ill take some tomorrow n put them up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my 2004 vz ss Empty
PostSubject: Re: my 2004 vz ss   my 2004 vz ss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my 2004 vz ss
Page 1 of 1