coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Smasa Rocktober Cruise for Kids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Smasa Rocktober Cruise for Kids Empty
PostSubject: Smasa Rocktober Cruise for Kids   Smasa Rocktober Cruise for Kids Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 11:21 am

ok guys, Smasa are having trouble getting the number of cars required for this event. I know its on the same day as the protest rally but if anyone can spare the time to help out with this event please be at the start point on sunday

This event has been organized by Barrett’s Mechanical & Minus Paint working with DFC to help brighten up the lives of 90 children from the Adelaide Community. These children are from broken homes and now wards of the state with the age group being between 4 and 18 years of age.
This cruise is a way of giving back to the community and show these children that there are people in the community that care.
The cruise is on the 25th of October starting at K-Mart Ingle Farm at 8:00am and heading to Mannum for lunch on the banks of the Murray River with a live band and an appearance by Clary the Clown, Adelaide’s naughtiest clown then cruise back to Ingle Farm to arrive at approximately 5:00pm. We are asking that if people have a spare seat in their vehicle if they could consider taking a child for a ride with them.
SMASA will supply lunch for all occupants of vehicles that take a child.
Government carers and St. John Ambulance will be in attendance on the day.

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
JUSTA8
Club Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Smasa Rocktober Cruise for Kids   Smasa Rocktober Cruise for Kids Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 11:13 am

YOU JUST ARE DOING THE CRUISE TO MANNUM NOW ALL THE KIDS ARE GOING UP BY BUS AND WE ARE DOING JOY RIDES AROUND THE TOWN UP THERE WITH THE KIDS FOR THOSE WHO WISH AND THE KIDS ARE JUDGING THE CARS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smasa Rocktober Cruise for Kids   Smasa Rocktober Cruise for Kids Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 6:25 am

went on the cruise with pazz and i had a great time cant wait to do it again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smasa Rocktober Cruise for Kids   Smasa Rocktober Cruise for Kids Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 7:25 am

MRVN88 wrote:
went on the cruise with pazz and i had a great time cant wait to do it again

Hey pazz,I think u going all wrong mate
Your suppose to take the little kid's for a spin,not the big one's
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Smasa Rocktober Cruise for Kids   Smasa Rocktober Cruise for Kids Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 9:15 am

it was a damm good day and the big kid did behave himself for pazz most of the day
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Smasa Rocktober Cruise for Kids   Smasa Rocktober Cruise for Kids Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 9:47 am

Was a fantastic day today, the kids had an absolute ball and was a good cruise up there, especially with Bikers against child abuse providing traffic control lol

will put up a couple of videos over the next few days, been a big weekend and I need a rest Crying or Very sad

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smasa Rocktober Cruise for Kids   Smasa Rocktober Cruise for Kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smasa Rocktober Cruise for Kids
Page 1 of 1