coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mackervl

mackervl

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-22

new member Empty
PostSubject: new member   new member Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 10:00 am

hi everyone,i'm from brisbane found your site through brisbane commodore car club so i thought i would join up. the wife and i have afew rides,3 commodores,1 vc sle 308,1 vcbrock all original and 1vl director my avator.hope to have a chat to some you.
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member   new member Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 12:19 pm

Welcome to the site, sounds like you have a nice stable of fine cars there, hope to have a chat with you and at some stage get to meet some of the Brisbane guys

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member   new member Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 11:45 pm

Hi welcome to the forum great to have you here. I am gathering your name is Macker, correct me if I am wrong just going by your og in name.
Anyway sound like you have got some very nice cars . How about posting them up on our Rides section would love to have a look.
Anyway again a big welcome and hope we can have a chat soon. new member Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member   new member Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 2:05 am

mackervl wrote:
hi everyone,i'm from brisbane found your site through brisbane commodore car club so i thought i would join up. the wife and i have afew rides,3 commodores,1 vc sle 308,1 vcbrock all original and 1vl director my avator.hope to have a chat to some you.

Wow mate what a stable you have their buddy....(ENVIOUS).....welcome to the SA side of the commodore scene in Australia,I so hope this affiliation goes ahead, saw your clubs video the other day and you guys seem so very laid back and relaxed like we are.
I joined up on your site the other day also but am yet to be approved so I can post an intro on your site.....bring more of ya members over here, and lets see what brissy has to offer too.....cheers again buddy and on behalf of the COCCSA...a warm welcome....cheers Andy
Back to top Go down
mackervl

mackervl

new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member   new member Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 6:03 am

Pazz wrote:
Welcome to the site, sounds like you have a nice stable of fine cars there, hope to have a chat with you and at some stage get to meet some of the Brisbane guys

cheers
P azz
thanks for the welcome pazz.alan
Back to top Go down
mackervl

mackervl

new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member   new member Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 6:35 am

Cliff wrote:
Hi welcome to the forum great to have you here. I am gathering your name is Macker, correct me if I am wrong just going by your og in name.
Anyway sound like you have got some very nice cars . How about posting them up on our Rides section would love to have a look.
Anyway again a big welcome and hope we can have a chat soon. new member Icon_biggrin
thanks cliff . yeah name's alan mckenna hence "macker".i've tried to put some photos in ride section but can't get them up.doin something wrong have another shot later. i had a look at some of your members cars some great rides there.your site is great and easy to use too. my vl has been nomonated for car of the month with brisbane commodore car club [bccc] so far got 50% of vote nice trophy if you win. wife and i are going tonight to a place called munchies.every friday night you get about 100 to 200 cars there rods, mucle cars, car clubs and cars that shouldn't be on the road [drag cars] cheers alan
Back to top Go down
mackervl

mackervl

new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member   new member Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 6:48 am

AndyCapped wrote:
mackervl wrote:

Wow mate what a stable you have their buddy....(ENVIOUS).....welcome to the SA side of the commodore scene in Australia,I so hope this affiliation goes ahead, saw your clubs video the other day and you guys seem so very laid back and relaxed like we are.
I joined up on your site the other day also but am yet to be approved so I can post an intro on your site.....bring more of ya members over here, and lets see what brissy has to offer too.....cheers again buddy and on behalf of the COCCSA...a warm welcome....cheers Andy
thanks andy .pretty relaxed club had a meet & greet last sunday good turnout bccc put on a bbq one of members supplied 2 huge seafood platters $150.00 worth to raffle off. didn't win. hope you get on bccc soon cheers alan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member   new member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1