coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Clear the air cruise

Go down 
+8
-ToM-
godfather
JBVL
JUSTA8
jafo
SIG-346
DBFIX8
Pazz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:36 am

AndyCapped wrote:
May not be there on sunday now......forecast is for 37 degrees and those who know me know that I don't function in those kinds of temperatures......

Your actually better off coming with us if you dont like the heat Andy. Cruise is leaving Adelaide ( 37 degrees on Sunday ) going to Mt Barker ( 33 degrees on Sunday ) and finishing at Victor Harbor ( 26 degrees on Sunday )

so come on the cruise and ya get to cool off lol

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
AC/DC1
Club Member

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 3:12 am

We may tag along on this we got to go to Port Elliot anyways Cool to see/pick up the new project bounce so we may as well cruise down with ya Cool

Cheers

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://allcommodoreday.co.nr

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 5:40 am

Great to see MUSLE1 tagging along. Good on ya Steve. See ya Sunday
Back to top Go down
Auzzie

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 7:07 am

not sure if we will go due to me owning a Corolla (Rolladore) ATM and i know some ppl don't like seeing non commodores out with the club!
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 7:13 am

You had better be there Auzzie, or i'm gonna slap ya Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 8:22 am

Pazz wrote:
You had better be there Auzzie, or i'm gonna slap ya Razz

I stand right behind ya Pazz
You better turn up
If I have to drive like a granpa,u can drive ya rolladore
nice to have people to hang around that are easy going
make me feel like relaxing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:32 am

Yeah Auzzie u had better be there sunday or else hehehehehehe Laughing
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 10:43 pm

Since the wagon is patched up (phew) I think there will be a good chance of seeing you at Bunnings !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:03 pm

that would be good will your wife be coming out ron
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 2:53 am

What out of the closet Laughing ??? Not that I know of but she is coming along for the cruze though !
Back to top Go down
SLI006

SLI006

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 3:56 am

Yeah i should be there and also my mate and his ss
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 7:50 am

ill see you guys/girls out at bunnings tomorrow morning. Just got to give the car a quick clean and shes set Smile
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 7:09 am

Hi all wonderful day Big thanks to Jafo for taking me regardless of fuel money thanks mate also to Pazz and Andy for BBQ and Jason and Kim for drinks was nice to see you all out their again and i must admit it was a queit cruise which was good no idiots or hoons and thanks to HCC for coming out was nice to meet some of them and catch up to some others sorry to hear bout your car cliff but what can you do anyway thanks again guys for great company and great cruise Smile

PS I GOT SUNBURNT AGAIN Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 7:19 am

One word Josh.....sunscreen ( we always have some on board )

Anyway thanks very much to everyone that came out on this cruise today, everyone from both clubs was well behaved and I had a great day. Only downside was the confusion after mt barker that resulted in us not travelling all together other than that great day. Also sorry to hear about your exhaust Cliff and the resulting fine, hope its up and running again soon

We are now looking at doing a bowling night which if it goes well we will make a yearly thing with trophy etc

Thanks also to the helpers on the day

cheers
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 8:10 am

Great day weather wise, cruze, food and getting together with the guys from HCC.

Cheers
Ron
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 11:06 pm

Well I for 1 Had another great day with the club. It was nice to meet some members from HCC also. I think the bowling night would be great fun and look forward to the next event Smile
Once again thanks to COCC and HCC for a great day all round Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:01 pm

Great to hear you all had a great time, Shame I missed the Victor Harbour stop, But hey thats llife I suppose. Exhaust is all now fixed after $198. Hopefully the 2 Clubs will get together soon again and I can get to meet more of them.

Anyway I enjoyed the part of the cruise I was on, Was great to see alot of very nice Commodores out there. Would of been awesome to have them all cruising together, but hey a little mistake, these things happen. Anyway well done to all of the members from both COCCSA and HCC for making the effort to make this happen. Good on ya all.

Cheers till next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 12:46 pm

Was a good day out, apart from everyone not cruising as a group, but u get that i spose.

Ill try get out more often, but ill be working a lot more soon, building on a business opportunity Smile

The club has some nice cars which is really good to see.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clear the air cruise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2