coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend

Go down 
+5
VNSSLOVERS
luke83
Auzzie
devil3
Pazz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

October Long weekend
Go to Mt Gambier for the long weekend
Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Vote_lcap56%Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Stay on the Yorke and go to Edithburgh Show
Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Vote_lcap22%Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Forget it there is not enough interest
Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Vote_lcap22%Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:11 am

**UPDATE**
Have received the information for the Edithburgh show which happens to fall on the same weekend.

Figured I would start a poll to see who wants to go to Mt Gambier still or stay somewhere on the Yorke peninsula for the weekend and go to the show.

Will make a decision on which one by next club meeting so we can find out pricing and start booking for either option.

Mount Gambier Road Trip
October Long Weekend
2/10/2010 to 4/10/2010
We need to know ASAP if you are interested in going so we can book either motel or caravan park
as we have only one week to book

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Motel Mount Gambier
We are a 32 Room
All Units have reverse cycle air conditioning. Enjoy a relaxing meal in our Licensed Bistro.
We boast a large spacious outdoor area with Pool and BBQ facilities. 6 TV and 8 Austar Channels
Air ConditionedBar
Parking
Swimming pool
Price range is between $80 - $90

If we want to book the motel we need to book by the 11/2/2010
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIG 4 (4 stars)
Blue Lake Holiday Park

Bungalow self catering section
3 Bedroom Bungalows have king size beds (conditional)
TV/VCR and Entertainment System
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
Spa Bath
Full Kitchen (3 Bedroom have Dishwashers)
Deck with Outdoor Setting overlooking pristine golf course
Double $126 - $195 extra person $20

Holiday Units section
4 or 6 Berth
2 Bedroom with Kitchen
Built in Ensuite
Colour TV
2 Seater Sofa
Double $103 - $123 extra person $15

Park Cabin Ensuite Section
also offers Ensuite Cabins in 4,5 or 6 berth styles depending on what suits your family best.
These Ensuite Cabins all have Kitchen with fridge, microwave, toaster, kettles etc, built in ensuites, heaters and colour tv's.
Double $85 - $105 extra person $15
------------------------------------------------------
Limestone Coast Tourist Park

Deluxe Holiday Units section
A brick unit that sleeps up to 4 people. This unit has a fully equipped separate kitchen with microwave.
Bedroom/lounge with colour TV, R/Cycle Air Conditioner, electric blanket and ensuite bathroom,
everything you need for a comfortable stay while in 'The Mount'
Double $75 - $100 extra person $12

Family Holiday Units section
A large spacious brick unit with 2 separate bedrooms (1 with 3 bedrooms) with sleeping up to 7,
queen size beds, electric blankets, ensuite bathroom, lounge with gas space heater and colour TV,
microwave and fully equipped kitchen. We also have units with 2 queen beds for couples travelling together.
The 3 bedroom also has a bath and separate toilet (ideal for a large family or perhaps an extended group)
Double $95 - $135 extra person $12

Ensuite Unit Section
A brick unit with ensuite bathroom, colour TV and sleeping for 4.
This unit has breakfast making facilities only, bar fridge, electric jug and toaster,
R/Cycle Air Conditioning, undercover parking and great views to the City making
it ideal for the overnight traveller.
Double $60 - $80 extra person $12
-------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:16 am

Members who are going

1 Kim & Jason
2 Margret & George
3 Andy & Trudy
4 Pazz & Lea
5 Josh ?
6 Steve & Lorretta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 12:38 pm

Sorry Jas,can ya take my name off this.Won't be able to make it for the 3 day's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 11:56 pm

come on members we had a good response at the last meeting about the road trip that members wanted all we need is to find out who is going and to see how many cabins we will need to book out
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 11:21 am

First post updated and poll added
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 12:27 pm

99% of placed booked out on the york as they are every year so my vote and jason's vote is the mount and also asked marg and george and they vote the mount aswell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 1:45 pm

Yeah I am coming.

Last edited by VNOT2EV on Thu 18 Mar 2010, 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 6:40 pm

I won't be staying for the week-end,but I rather go to edithburgh show
Can only make it a day trip and edithburgh is a lot closer than the mount
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 12:30 am

TO ALL MEMBERS AT THE LAST MEETING WE DECIDED AS A CLUB THAT WE WILL BE GOING TO MOUNT GAMBIER WE NEED TO KNOW BY THE NEXT CLUB MEETING IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING AND HOW MANY PER CABIN SO THAT I CAN BOOK EVERYONE IN. WE WILL BE STAYING IN A CARVAN PARK IN CABINS SO PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING THE PRICE'S OF CABINS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

BIG 4 (4 stars)
Blue Lake Holiday Park

Bungalow self catering section
3 Bedroom Bungalows have king size beds (conditional)
TV/VCR and Entertainment System
Spa Bath
Full Kitchen (3 Bedroom have Dishwashers)
Deck with Outdoor Setting overlooking pristine golf course
Double $126 - $195 extra person $20

Holiday Units section
4 or 6 Berth
2 Bedroom with Kitchen
Built in Ensuite
Colour TV
2 Seater Sofa
Double $103 - $123 extra person $15

Park Cabin Ensuite Section
also offers Ensuite Cabins in 4,5 or 6 berth styles depending on what suits your family best.
These Ensuite Cabins all have Kitchen with fridge, microwave, toaster, kettles etc, built in ensuites, heaters and colour tv's.
Double $85 - $105 extra person $15
------------------------------------------------------
Limestone Coast Tourist Park

Deluxe Holiday Units section
A brick unit that sleeps up to 4 people. This unit has a fully equipped separate kitchen with microwave.
Bedroom/lounge with colour TV, R/Cycle Air Conditioner, electric blanket and ensuite bathroom,
everything you need for a comfortable stay while in 'The Mount'
Double $75 - $100 extra person $12

Family Holiday Units section
A large spacious brick unit with 2 separate bedrooms (1 with 3 bedrooms) with sleeping up to 7,
queen size beds, electric blankets, ensuite bathroom, lounge with gas space heater and colour TV,
microwave and fully equipped kitchen. We also have units with 2 queen beds for couples travelling together.
The 3 bedroom also has a bath and separate toilet (ideal for a large family or perhaps an extended group)
Double $95 - $135 extra person $12

Ensuite Unit Section
A brick unit with ensuite bathroom, colour TV and sleeping for 4.
This unit has breakfast making facilities only, bar fridge, electric jug and toaster,
R/Cycle Air Conditioning, undercover parking and great views to the City making
it ideal for the overnight traveller.
Double $60 - $80 extra person $12
-------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 1:10 am

yeah trude and I have decided we are going....put us down for a cabin.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 1:12 am

Im going and I think Rob and Karen might be coming as well will confirm
Back to top Go down
Auzzie

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 11:13 am

The Auzzie clan will prob go as we will then head off to Melbourne to see my girls once you guys go back to Adelaide seems we are half way there already.
Back to top Go down
luke83

luke83

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 10:06 am

hey jason can u put me and mel down for Mt Gambier long weekend thanks mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 1:52 am

Members who are going

1 Kim & Jason
2 Margret & George
3 Joan
4 Pazz & Lea
5 Josh ?
6 Steve & Lorretta
7 Cliff, Rob & Karen
8 Auzzie & Nat +1
9 Luke & Mel
10 Renee & Daniel +3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 1:54 am

Have removed trude and myself from the trip in october, due to personal reasons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 3:19 am

Ok Me, Rob and Karen are booked in to the Central Cabin park in My Gambier. Heading down on the Friday and coming back on the Monday.

If you are interested in getting into the Central Cabin Park, They have still got lots of room there for that weekend. It is a idealy situated Park as its near the main centre of Mt Gambier, So all the Shops and verything are at walking distance.

Anyway here is the link to there website

http://www.mountgambiercentralcaravanpark.com.au/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 11:39 am

Pazz and I are booked in there also.... We will be traveling up Friday and coming back Monday also. We wont be leaving until about 5pm on the Friday tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 12:21 pm

Not going to worry about getting deposits or anything for this one guys and gals. Looks like this is the place to stay. So get yourselves booked in and let us know when you have booked.

I will organise a place for us to display on the Sunday and will let you all know the details.

Saturday will be a cruise around day looking at the sights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 1:51 pm

I do hope we get a good number going down will make it a awesome weekend and also makes a great getaway holiday. Come on members come along and have a break from Adelaide. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 3:31 am

Also best to advise members there is a minumum 3 night booking.....trude and I went to book in last night, but we cant get there friday night due to other commitments...so we were originally leaving early saturday morning ,staying saturday night and sunday night and leaving monday due to other commitments..just got an email back from them, advising I have to book for a minimum of 3 nights, or I cant stay, i refuse to pay for a night that I am not going to use ......what a load of bullshit.....

Enjoy yourselves guys, and have fun...... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 4:30 am

Motel Mount Gambier
We are a 32 Room
All Units have reverse cycle air conditioning. Enjoy a relaxing meal in our Licensed Bistro.
We boast a large spacious outdoor area with Pool and BBQ facilities. 6 TV and 8 Austar Channels
Air ConditionedBar
Parking
Swimming pool
Price range is between $80 - $90

Last edited by MRVN88 on Wed 19 May 2010, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 5:04 am

sorry bud right out of my price range........I would be better off paying for the extra night and not using it...which i am not willing to do sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 8:07 am

just letting you know that kim and myself with nanna, steve and loretta, auzzie, nat and jojo, and george and margaret
are all staying at Motel Mount Gambier and we are leaving at 10am on saturday morning to head up there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 9:26 am

Renee and Daniel and the rest of them are staying at the motel mount gambier as well just booked them in
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 12:35 pm

Good to see a few members coming along.

Sorry to hear about the 3 day booking though Andy, I guess they are just trying to get the most money from the long weekend.

Will be talking to the Visitor Information centre on Friday and will see if they have any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend   Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mount Gambier Road Trip October Long Weekend
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next