Number of posts : 63
Age : 48
Location : Adelaide
Registration date : 2009-01-20
|Subject: COCCSA FORUM RULES: Please read before posting Tue 16 Feb 2010, 3:31 am|| |
Commodore Owners Car Club Of South Australia. Forum Rules and Guidelines
Commodore Owners Car Club Of South Australia is a registered Car Club in South Australia and Forum Membership is at the discretion of the clubs Committee / Moderators. By registering and logging on you agree to follow the forum rules and guidelines.
You will be banned or your Thread / Post will be edited, removed if the Committee / Moderators consider it to be:
1. Defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or that it violates laws regarding harassment, discrimination, privacy or contempt, or violates any other applicable laws.
2. An infringement of intellectual property rights or copyright.Please do not post or sell any that is Owed or Copyrighted unless you have permission.
3. Abusive or offensive, threatening, including obscenity, blasphemy and racial vilification, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or discriminatory, or that may infringe any intellectual property or violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned. We may also inform your service provider, or the owner of the registered domain from where the offending posts are originating from. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
4. Seeking to endorse/Sell commercial products or activities or to solicit business, without permission from Commodore Owners Car Club Of South Australia. This includes profit and non profit organizations .
If you would like to become a Sponsor please contact us via email or PM or you can call us using the mobile numbers on the main website front page.
5. DO NOT let anyone but yourself use your account a posting on behalf of a suspended member or impersonating will not be tolerated only one user-name per person.
6. Flaming and slandering of Commodore Owners Car Club Of South Australia, its members and Sponsors.
7. No post-whoring – excessive posting of unnecessary information
8. No thread hi-jacking
9. Hijacking of the COCCSA site and forum members accounts
Amending forum rules
We reserve the right to amend the Forum Rules at any time and the enforcement of them is at the Committee / Moderators discretion.
No links/URL's whatsoever. These are allowed in your profile only.
You are allowed up to 100 letters of text only.
Any breaches will be removed without notice.
All signatures must comply with Rule 3 above.
Committee & Current Sponsors are allowed relevant links/URL's.
When posting pictures on the forum please only post a picture no larger than 640x480 pixels or the file size is larger than 300 Kb. If pictures exceed either of these limits your picture or post may be deleted without warning and is best to use photo-bucket etc for larger pics.
If you wish to sell your car or car-parts etc you must have at least 5 post and one must be an Introduction of yourself to the forum users.
Any user selling stolen or copyrighted parts or items will be banned and police may be contacted.
Failure to comply in some cases may lead to you having your forum membership revoked immediately.
The following is the process for dealing with any breaches in forum rules (Excluding Instant Ban Offenses):
1st offense after warning will incur via PM
2nd offense will incur a 4 week ban
3rd offense will result in permanent removal of forum access.
Members will be advised by the Club Committee / Forum Moderator (via e-mail) when they have been banned and for what reason. No further discussion or negotiation will be made.
In cases where Laws are broken the ADMIN and or Club Committee will not hesitate to report the offense to the Police. We will not tolerate illegal behavior within the club or on the forum
Commodore Owners Car Club, nor its members accept any responsibility for the behavior, or actions of other members.
Please enjoy the forum and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to let any of the COCCSA Committee / Moderators know via email or by private message as we are happy to Help.