coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:44 am

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY CLIFF
WE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY
FROM THE EVERS FAMILY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF Happy-birthday-007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF HappyBirthday57
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 12:46 pm

Thank you very much Jason,Kim,George and Margaret. Had a great day.
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 4:58 am

Hi Cliff sorry late but happy birthday mate hope you have good time been flat out with tafe and kids and the carshow but all the best mate cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 7:07 am

Thanks Josh feeling very old now. LOL But hey what can ya do. Smile
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 12:33 pm

About bloody time you hit the 50's. At least now your looks match your age ! (just joking here Cliff, cough, cough) All the best Cliff and before you know it you'll be 52 like I will be this year (sh*t). Hope you had a good time !!!!

Cheers cheers
Grandpa (Ron)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:47 am

Thanks Ron had a good day. And yeah I am not 51 yet so Not catching you lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 4:41 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF HOPE U HAD A GR8 BIRTHDAY....... wat is it today ............ 21? lol wishing u best mate cu soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 10:45 am

Thanks Daniel. Yeah 21 mate. Hell I wish. I dont know where all the years have gone. Rob said for my next fifty years birthday he will give me his HSV Senator. So I suppose I will have to try and live to 101 years old lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF   HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFF
Page 1 of 1