coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine

Go down 
+6
SIG-346
vsv8wagon
JBVL
wtfowler
devil3
VNSSLOVERS
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 1:51 pm

at this stage i will still be there

so far this week replaced bottom radiator hose due to split where it mounts to the water pump knew there was a leak somewhere just couldn't see it as the engine cover covers that as well.

so off to supercheap and picked up top and bottom hose $50 including clamps, fitted bottom hose yesterday 14th all good

went out this morning to welland no problem drove home no problem went down the road to the shop all ok started car to come home noticed battery light was on "strange" got home turned it off tried to start it flat battery "grrrrrrrr"

waited for a while wen back out started car light still on "f**king thing"
waited till friend came over told him about it he said he had an alternator from his VS so i told him to go get it.

pulled out the WH alt and after abit of modification got the VS one to fit went to start it flat battery so out comes the jump pack started first go no light as yet all good so far

this is where i might be there tomorrow as were not sure how good the VS alternator is as he took it out of the VS for the same reason light was coming on but didnt know if it was the alt or the battery wire so he just changed alternators.

anyway i have his old one in atm to get me going untill i can get a reco one.

took the WH alt brushes out to look if it was them they seem fine a little worn but still good enough to make good contact so something wrong with alt for sure.

well if i get there ok ill see you there if not you know what went wrong Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 6:53 am

I would like to thank those members who came out today i hope you all had a great time,
I would like to appoigize to members as i did not know we could not use the toilets
We had one of the Autobarn workers to go around and judge what car's he liked and
i would like to congradulate 1st Ron (Grandpa), 2nd Mario, and 3rd to myself.
we use one of the guys who have not see our cars before and does not know who drives what car.
I would also like to thank Kim and Andy in cooking the BBQ they both done a great job so well done guys.

I CANT GO ANY HIGHER
Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 16052010001

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 16052010003

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 16052010005

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 16052010006

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 16052010007

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 16052010008

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 16052010009
WELL IM HUNGRY LEAVE ME ALONE
Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 16052010010
I'M HUNGRY AS WELL SO YOU LEAVE ME ALONE
Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 16052010011
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 8:13 am

Well ALL I will say is NEVER AGAIN !!!
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 8:29 am

Well the weather was good, the company was good, the bbq was good and the display of cars was good.

Was a shame about the toilets would have been good to know this before time.

Thanks to Andy and Kim for doing the BBQ, thanks to Autobarn for the prizes and well done to the winners.
Thanks to everyone that showed up.

Honorable mention to the "old hoon", giving the wagon a bootful coming up the street and then locking up the brakes to stop.....would have been good if he had seen the cop car parked there before hand though pmsl

And to Boom-Boom, Lea commented after your exit "I hope he can drift better than that" lol

Will get pics up later
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 9:41 am

My lawyer has asked to provide this statement...

On the 16th of May 2010 at approximate 10:00am I, "Grandpa", alias the other "Ron" that makes things right, alias that dude that polished everything on his car aka "Polish Member" (as in Gold member, shmoke and a pancake) had a flash back of my recent colonoscopy when I was violated by the insertion of a camera up my rectum. Though this is no excuse for driving in the manner that I did, I wish to apologise to the COCC committee and to the members that attended the "Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine". To recompense this action I will be handing out free copies of my up and coming CD sound track from the movie sequel movie "Brown Eye" at our next get together.
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 9:55 am

Lol thats a classic i will be up for the free cd lol clown
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 10:00 am

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000440

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000441

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000442

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000443

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000444

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000445

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000446

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000447

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000448

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000449

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000450

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000451

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000452

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000453

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000454

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000455

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000456

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000457

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000458

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 P1000459
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 10:11 am

AndyCapped wrote:
Well ALL I will say is NEVER AGAIN !!!

????
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

PostSubject: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 10:35 am

God i hate photos i look so good dont i the next top australian model lol and Ron think Andy was very anoid bout their being no toilets so think autobrahn have lost his vote
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 11:00 am

ALIAS wrote:
God i hate photos i look so good dont i the next top australian model lol and Ron think Andy was very anoid bout their being no toilets so think autobrahn have lost his vote

Ohhhhhh, so he was "pissed" off hey! I was thinking of getting some of those incontinent pads so that I could have the other beers I bought in and just stand there and relieve myself in the privacy of my own underpants!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 11:29 am

ROFPMSFL Ron Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 12:27 pm

when ya got a wife with a weak bladder its a pain....having to drive over to the centre each time to use a loo....would have been nice if they had informed us of the no toilets being available beforehand...........and next time ron, I going to wear baggy track suit pants and bike clips lmao !!!!!
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 12:47 pm

No don't do that, get a neoprene wet suit ! It will hold all of those manly bits in place and act like a big slurpex sponge and absorb all of that...... urea (to use another word)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 1:21 pm

vsv8wagon wrote:
No don't do that, get a neoprene wet suit ! It will hold all of those manly bits in place and act like a big slurpex sponge and absorb all of that...... urea (to use another word)

yeah but neoprene is water tight ron so it would just inflate and i would look like the Michelin man lmao !!!!!
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 1:24 pm

Maybe but at least you can still sit and feel confident especially if you add a bottle of Bars Leaks !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 12:09 am

To let everyone know what we raised on the day is as follows
chips $7.50
lollies $14.00
Drinks $21.00
BBQ & cakes $55.20
total of $97.70
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 8:27 am

so does that mean the next bbq is a freebie for members?

anyway was a nice day out at autobarn besides being tired from the alll nighter i did surely felt it on the drive home couldnt keep my eyes open even with the window down A/C on cold and no cruise control but i got home ok.
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 12:30 pm

MRVN88 wrote:
Hi there Ron kim and her mum are rolling around the floor pissing themselves laughing and they both want a signed CD as well

OK guys thanks to CRAP (Clearly Round and Plastic) records I have received the first cut of this exciting long awaited sound track from "Brown Eye" the sequel. First impressions from the public have been very favourable, so Andy quit IT, and make like a manager, and lets aim to make our first hip hop gold album and our first $1,000,000 !!! I'm sure I can rely upon the club members to be at the next years MTV Australia music awards to see me Ron aka Grandpa get GOLD !

PS Kim please start fund raising 1st thing tomorrow else I'll never make it.

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Colon2

Last edited by vsv8wagon on Mon 24 May 2010, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

PostSubject: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 2:58 pm

classic lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 8:10 pm

Hey Grandpa,I found ya first gig
I have to do some sweet talking and lot's of personal threat's
but,I have a gig for u at "THe Grand"

We got u singing at the back (Pick yaself up a grandma section)
Somehow,it won't be g-string they will be throwing on the stage No

and if u start ur own hippies club,just don't bring them out to the lol! club meeting's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 7:33 am

classic grampa classic Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine   Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday 16th May: Autobarn Elizabeth Reopening Show ‘N’ Shine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2