coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Day Cruise 29th Nov

Go down 
+6
VXSS350
vphsv1
jafo
DBFIX8
SIG-346
Pazz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 3:30 am

AndyCapped wrote:
Well this stato owner wont be making an appearance unfortunately Sad

Yes we know Andy, sorry ya cant make it matey. Hopefully next time hey? Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 5:57 am

Cliff wrote:
AndyCapped wrote:

Yes we know Andy, sorry ya cant make it matey. Hopefully next time hey? Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Is all good cliff we still got the bowling xmas function...so will class it as a giant birthday party for me lmao....my Birthday is on the 10th Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 7:36 am

AndyCapped wrote:
Cliff wrote:
AndyCapped wrote:

Is all good cliff we still got the bowling xmas function...so will class it as a giant birthday party for me lmao....my Birthday is on the 10th Smile

Just incase I forget Andy,Happy Birthday mate lol! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 2:17 am

hey pplz sorry wont be able o make this one had to work today n once i got there at 6am!!!!!!!!!!! it got cancelled so i wen home n slept through y alarm cuz i had a family birthdy last night but ill cu all soon tho ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 2:26 am

envuss wrote:
hey pplz sorry wont be able o make this one had to work today n once i got there at 6am!!!!!!!!!!! it got cancelled so i wen home n slept through y alarm cuz i had a family birthdy last night but ill cu all soon tho ok Very Happy

That's not a problem buddy , the cruise is tomorrow not today Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 2:28 am

AndyCapped wrote:
envuss wrote:

That's not a problem buddy , the cruise is tomorrow not today Smile

Andy,u forgot to ask for the $50 buck he borrow from you on acd day lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 6:15 am

envuss wrote:

Hey Daniel you can bring your beast out now mate since you got the wrong day.

Hopefully we see you in the morning with the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Auzzie

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 6:44 am

On my own Tommorow if i decide to go as its a nice size cruise i might not go as i hate being on my own all day was hoping the family was going but Nat pulled out today so see how i feel in the morning.
Back to top Go down
VXSS350
Club Member
VXSS350

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 8:20 am

Hi Auzzie

I am on my own.

If you would like to ,you can hitch a ride with me.

Ring me

Bill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 10:03 pm

Well people the wind has stopped so get your back sides to the meeting point for the cruise today. See ya there Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Auzzie

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 10:48 pm

Thx Bill ill be going as i would love to hitch a ride with ya but cant stand being a passenger all day lol that's why Nat hardly ever drives when we are out but thx for the offer will be there in 1 hour as im only 3 mins away from bunnings lol
Back to top Go down
Auzzie

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 9:18 am

Looks like im the first to reply to our cruise today.

It was an awesome day to Clare then Wallaroo food at Clare's Pub was really nice the weather was good with only a few showers but every stop we had there was no rain.

Nice turn out and some nice cars for our last cruise of the year so thanks to Mark for a great cruise and look forward to the welcome back cruise in 2010.

I didn't take any pics but im sure Pazz will have them up soon as im sure he did.

Also thanks to all that came out today and made it a great day!!!
Back to top Go down
VXSS350
Club Member
VXSS350

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 10:10 am

I echo Auzzies view.

Thanks Mark,great food.

What a great section from Clare to Wallaroo,had a blast!!!!

Very Happy Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 10:28 am

Well i got to say great job mark cruise was excellent, kim and i had a blast except when we had to drive all the way
from wallaroo back to clare as Kim dropped her purse at the pub and they rang Michelle to let her know,
thank god all her money and cards were still in her purse
But once again fantastic cruise cant wait to see what marks got for us next year
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 10:47 am

thanks all for a great day cruise was ex nice job mark &michelle u got the job for a while to come well done look forward to 2010
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 11:11 am

Well for a first effort all I can say is well done Mark. Good cruise route, great lunch and was good to see you put in a couple of U turns for us. Laughing

Unfortunately a couple of cars got left behind and after discussion with Mark we have decided that at the end of any long country run we will add in a stop to allow every one to catch up before moving on, hopefully that will solve the problem of some people getting lost when the cruise enters towns etc.

Anyway here are the pics, click on image to view larger size

Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo002 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo003 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo004 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo005
Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo006 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo007 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo008 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo010
Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo011 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo014 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo015 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo018
Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo019 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo020 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo021 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo022
Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo023 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo024 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo025 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo026
Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo027 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo028 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo029 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo030
Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo031 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo032 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo033 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo034
Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo035 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo036 Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Th_Photo037
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 11:16 am

Great day had by us as well. Great food at the Clare pub. Even the weather wasn't too bad.

Thank's guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 12:29 pm

Well I must say I totally enjoyed the cruise was lots of fun and really great people. I didnt go in for the lunch but didnt mind waiting. Had a awesome time. Top job Mark, Love it.

Looks like we will have some great cruises next year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 6:34 pm

Hi ppl,I am glad everyone enjoy yesterday drive.
I for one did indeed.
I haven't laught so much for a while( I think the u turn did the trick) Arrow
Nice to see some new face on the day,I hope we didn't scare ya too much lol!
well done to all who turn up for the day
See ya at the club meeting for some group hug's cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 6:00 am

Well Mark that was a great day Smile Great drive, great food, great friends and even me ol friend the U turn showed his head lol! Cant wait for you to show us what you have planned for next year Smile
Back to top Go down
DBFIX8
Club Member
DBFIX8

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 7:28 am

Thanks to everyone who came out with the unpredictable weather im glad to hear everyone had a great drive and really enjoyed the food at the clare hotel. Thanks for all the great feedback i certainly enjoyed myself and look forward to more cruises next year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 7:38 am

Top Effort Mark...A Job well done buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 29th Nov   Day Cruise 29th Nov - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Cruise 29th Nov
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2