coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct

Go down 
+10
HRDNUP
vphsv1
VYSS
vess
JUSTA8
SIG-346
AC/DC1
Pazz
RBE 747
spirit77
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 12:36 am

Hmm well that gets rid of VB,VC,VH,VK Commodores
Back to top Go down
VYSS
Club Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:14 am

So how much will it cost to be outside?
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Club Member

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 7:42 am

MRVN88 wrote:
I have recieved the entry forms for extreme hoursepower
There have been a few changes please read here carefully please

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Tech Tuners Show n Shine" – On Sunday we are having a Show n Shine out the front of the Jubilee
Pavilion This way Commodores, Euro & Jap cars can enter. The cars have to be after 1986 to be considered Hi Tech,
entry only $30 a car & your receive 2 VIP tickets to the show
Top club, Best of Breed & Top 10 trophies up for grabs

There you go Gav ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ you didnt "please read here carefully please"

Double pffft all models post 1986 = "Hi Tech" WTF, prehaps I could display my motor but not in the car Shocked

Its GM Day and ACD for me at least these shows cater for Commodore models pre and post 1986, why are South Australian shows going down this route? Are they unsure of what a Commodore is? (take the Commodores out of a Kadina Show and you will be looking at a handful of cars) Burnoutfest for the "hoons" we have 3 now Rolling Eyes WTF is with this ???????

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://allcommodoreday.co.nr
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 11:35 am

you have a hitech motor dont you steve lol, they wouldnt even have a clue if you put down a 1986 VH SLE lol

But seriously how many jap crap are gonna show on the sunday? didnt see any last year on the sunday..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:29 pm

here here ....can jam it as far as i'm concerned
Back to top Go down
VYSS
Club Member

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:06 am

Yeh Im thinking the same fella's maybe we should have a mini commodore show in the carpark!
Back to top Go down
vphsv1
Club Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: extreme   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 12:15 am

can i download entry form for this show cant seem to find link,
will also be at LOXTON and ACD show, others filled in just waiting to fill in others then can send em all together then do direct deposit,
thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 6:32 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 12:51 am

Rob I have already filled out your Extreme entry and gave it to Jason at the last meeting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 10:21 am

Graham will be putting in his VB indoors. And be putting his CV8 Monaro outdoors on the Sunday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 8:20 am

Extreme Horsepower Show & Shine
Wayville Show Grounds
Saturday October 31st & Sunday 1st Nov

Entering

Indoors
1 : Pazz - VH Wagon
2 : Rob - VP Senator
3 : Jason - VN Commodore
4 : Steve - VY SS
5 : George - VN Commodore
6 : Daniel - VZ SS
7 : Bill - VX SS Commodore
8 : Graham - VB Commodore
9 : Mario - VE Maloo Ute

Outdoors
1 : Gav - VY SS
2 : Kim - VZ Commodore
3 : Thunder - VZ Crewman
4 : Millsy - VH SLE / VT ??
5 : Kevin - VE SS
6 : Graham - CV8 Monaro
7 :
8 :
9 :
10:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 8:24 am

I would like some good ideas on what we should put in our display

for example :

- TV with DVD playing with photos of past club events
- Flashing Lights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 8:56 am

Flashing lights would be good, they always seem to be an eye catcher cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 10:01 am

MRVN88 wrote:
I would like some good ideas on what we should put in our display

for example :

- TV with DVD playing with photos of past club events
- Flashing Lights

HI Jason,what are u gonna use as for power for the T.V.
I was gonna bring a 240 watt power inverter that run of a car battery,u are welcome to use
was gonna bring the wii if janice let me,have a couple of car game to play lol!
will catch up at the next meeting for a chat Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 11:49 am

lmao we will be thrown out for "Wii- ing next to the cars !!!!Smile"
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 8:52 am

hahahaha funny comment......lol maybe info for next club crusie n video of past events n stuff like that is a great idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 9:09 am

hey pazz any info on times we got to have ou cars in here by like i have spoken to u about before work n stuff will we b able to get it inside a bit l8r if necessary n will we ava enough time sat morning to give it quick clean n detail lol as u kno i like to keep is nice n cleannnnnnnnnnnn lol
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 12:22 pm

can be in any time after 3pm on the friday up until 9pm...earlier the better because if we are in the back corner it will be difficult to get cars into position etc. We get a few hours to detail saturday and sunday morning if you have to be that fussy Razz

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 3:49 am

Set up day is Friday 30th October
from 11 midday to 9.00pm

I will be there from 11pm to start to organize the club area so when you arrive
we can place your car in
PLEASE REMEMBER IF YOU WANT LIGHT AROUND YOUR CAR PLEASE
BRING YOUR OWN LIGHTS, EXTENTION CORDS AND POWER PACKS
AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR NAME ON THEM AS WELL

Last edited by MRVN88 on Thu 29 Oct 2009, 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 9:17 am

any member going to the extreme gorsepower cruize this saturday night.24/10/09
I do beleave it start at 7pm at the castel plaze shopping centre in edwardstown
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 11:08 am

HI MATE LIKE TO BUT COMITTED TO FIRST AUSSIE CLASSIC CRUISE FOR THE SEASON 6 30 PM FULHAM THEN GOING TO MANNUM SUNDAY WITH SMASA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 5:23 am

Hi people,if they any member that wish to borrow my passes for the extreme on saturday night.Just yell What a Face
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 8:33 am

How did it go anyone get awards? couldn't make it ran out of time.

the calais boys didn't think much of the cars there but what do they know!

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=179614
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmine.com
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 9:16 am

Just wondering if they are pathetic or jealous????? Takes a serious lack of self esteem to attack a fellow commodore driver like that. Maybe if they knew how many hundreds of people took photos of our cars or asked/ commented positively about them they would learn to shut up.

Trophy presentation isnt till sunday afternoon.

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 3:12 pm

The photos are now up on the website, But the pictures are not good quality, Something wrong with my camera. So if anyone else took pictures can they send them to me so I can replace the ones I have put up. Cheers

Sorry People Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct   Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme Horsepower 31st Oct
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next