coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

HCC Dyno Day 28th of November

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SDEWYZ

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-21

HCC Dyno Day 28th of November Empty
PostSubject: HCC Dyno Day 28th of November   HCC Dyno Day 28th of November Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:57 pm

HCC is having a dyno day at Enhanced Automotive for anyone who is interested. I know some people on here are HCC members. The price is $50 for HCC members and $70 for non members which includes your print out. The club is subsidising $10 for the first 30 people who pay a $20 deposit. So $40 for members or $60 for non members minus the $20 deposit if you are in the first 30. If interested either PM me or jump on to holdencommodoreclub.com.au and have a look. Any rear wheel drive cars are welcome. Even fords lol
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: HCC Dyno Day 28th of November   HCC Dyno Day 28th of November Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 1:05 pm

I would love to enter, but sadly they wont accept my registration as myself on there lol, will have to keep using my alias accounts i suppose.

Good luck them...
Back to top Go down
SDEWYZ

PostSubject: Re: HCC Dyno Day 28th of November   HCC Dyno Day 28th of November Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 1:16 pm

Well as I will most likely be on the new committee in three days Tom I will guarantee you I will re instate your account. Will be going back to the way things used to run. No more banning or whinging. Would be great to have a few more COCC members at this event also as we all share the same passion for Holdens
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: HCC Dyno Day 28th of November   HCC Dyno Day 28th of November Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 1:43 pm

Well thats good to hear, ive been banned for the last 3 years lol, some people get less for Murder Shocked
Back to top Go down
SDEWYZ

PostSubject: Re: HCC Dyno Day 28th of November   HCC Dyno Day 28th of November Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 1:49 pm

Lol. Yeh. Some of the club has issues. I am that close to putting my hand down sometimes and getting out of the car scene sometimes. For something that should be so easy and straight forward so many politics are involved lol.
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: HCC Dyno Day 28th of November   HCC Dyno Day 28th of November Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 8:32 pm

SDEWYZ wrote:
Lol. Yeh. Some of the club has issues. I am that close to putting my hand down sometimes and getting out of the car scene sometimes. For something that should be so easy and straight forward so many politics are involved lol.

That's why it's easier just gettin a few mates 2gether and doin ur own thing. Then ya don't have the "too many chiefs, not enough indians" hassles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerrbrosracing.com

PostSubject: Re: HCC Dyno Day 28th of November   HCC Dyno Day 28th of November Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 1:16 am

SDEWYZ wrote:
HCC is having a dyno day at Enhanced Automotive for anyone who is interested. I know some people on here are HCC members. The price is $50 for HCC members and $70 for non members which includes your print out. The club is subsidising $10 for the first 30 people who pay a $20 deposit. So $40 for members or $60 for non members minus the $20 deposit if you are in the first 30. If interested either PM me or jump on to holdencommodoreclub.com.au and have a look. Any rear wheel drive cars are welcome. Even fords lol

why did you pay a deposit and then pull the pin Shaun ????
Back to top Go down
SDEWYZ

PostSubject: Re: HCC Dyno Day 28th of November   HCC Dyno Day 28th of November Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 1:24 am

Yeh. Thats true Danny. I am that close to almost stepping down anyways from the whole lot. Cant believe how much some people dog ya in the back. Is absolutely appauling
Back to top Go down
SDEWYZ

PostSubject: Re: HCC Dyno Day 28th of November   HCC Dyno Day 28th of November Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 1:29 am

I'll tell ya in a PM Andy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HCC Dyno Day 28th of November   HCC Dyno Day 28th of November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HCC Dyno Day 28th of November
Page 1 of 1