coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Street Machine 30th Annual Show & Shine

Go down 
+5
TUFCV8
VNSSLOVERS
DarkStar
Pazz
SIG-346
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Street Machine 30th Annual Show & Shine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Machine 30th Annual Show & Shine   Street Machine 30th Annual Show & Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 7:08 am

not usre i can make this one now Sad grr..!!!!!!!! but ill be good i hope for the old skool new age show Very Happy need new tryes n stuff but let u guys know asap k
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Street Machine 30th Annual Show & Shine   Street Machine 30th Annual Show & Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 2:39 am

Don't forget the SMASA Show 'n' Shine tomorrow, over 100 cars pre-entered and we expect the same amount to turn up on the day.
Regency Park Oval, South Rd Regency Park, in between TAFE and the Golf Course.

Lots to see and do, kids activities and face painting, Memorabilia, Trade Stands, Food Stalls and maybe a nice car and bike or two Razz

Gates 10am to 4pm, $5 spectator entry, kids free.

You can still enter your car on the day between 7:30am and 9:30am, $20 for non SMASA members, $10 for SMASA Members, $5 extra each for Judging and Sound Off.

Show 'n' Shine T-Shirts with Ralfus artwork $30 each (S, M, L, XL, XXL & XXXL).

I myself wont be there until after work in the afternoon, hope you guys have fun Smile

Tom
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Street Machine 30th Annual Show & Shine   Street Machine 30th Annual Show & Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 11:02 am

Another fantastic SMASA show with a large collection of amazing vehicles.
Thanks to all the people that displayed with the club or came down for a visit.

Massive thanks to Andy and Trudy for coming to rescue me this morning after the wagon died and to Jordy for taking all the club display gear down for me.

Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Street Machine 30th Annual Show & Shine   Street Machine 30th Annual Show & Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 12:10 pm

Had a great day at the SMASA show and Shine today was some really awesome cars on display. And again a fantastic bunch of Club members there to enjoy the day. But all day I was thinking there was someone missing that usually comes, I have just worked it out, Where was the Old man Ron with his VS Wags?

Anyway a good day and a big welcome to the New members that signed up today.
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Street Machine 30th Annual Show & Shine   Street Machine 30th Annual Show & Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 10:49 pm

Sorry guys, I've been tinkering with the daughters car. You all know what I'm like, a WHOLE new car to polish and detail, all of that painted surface area that hasn't been touched by Ron's hands for 9 years !!!! Laughing Must admit black is a prick of a colour to keep clean and to try and hide those odd scratches. I'll try and make the "Welcome back cruze"

Cheers
Ron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Machine 30th Annual Show & Shine   Street Machine 30th Annual Show & Shine - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Machine 30th Annual Show & Shine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2