coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Thanks to other members

Go down 
+3
DarkStar
ZombieVN
Pazz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Thanks to other members Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 3:02 am

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Andy and Steve for their help today
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
ZombieVN

ZombieVN

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 4:21 am

I wish to Thank you guys aswell.

Cheers heaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 5:50 am

no worries Pazz anytime buddy, what goes around ,comes around.....and Pete zombie VN
was great to finally put a face to the name bud =)
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 3:57 am

Yes, thankyou very much to ALL of you. You blokes are a fine example of what a car club is all about! I hope everything turned out okay with Andy's car! Did you find out what was wrong??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1650784809

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 5:35 am

BlackBeauty wrote:
Yes, thankyou very much to ALL of you. You blokes are a fine example of what a car club is all about! I hope everything turned out okay with Andy's car! Did you find out what was wrong??

yup the weight of the car trailer combined with the weight of the car was giving my fuel gauge a false reading due to the angle it was sitting........gauge was reading a 1/4 of a tank when in reality it was almost empty.......dropped the last wreck off at the scrap yard and ran out of fuel.....pazz and steve helped me out along with trudes stepdad who drove out and bought us drinks in the 35 degree heat......
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 5:46 am

Bloody hell, that's no good! You blokes are absolute troopers...Thankyou so much to all of you for moving that wagon wreck which has polluted Pazz's once blossoming front yard...I think I should plant some pretty flowers there and spruce it up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 9:31 pm

I would like to thank Renee(MUM),Daniel & kid's cheers for the wonderfull support I have recieved over the last few month.
THis Family have support me 24/7.Hold my hand when I need it,slap me when I need it,but especially all.They have been there
where it count's."THANK U "in the biggest way,will never forget what u have done for me. What a Face

I also wish to thank's the "Club Member's" that have support me as well.It show me that this is more than a car club Twisted Evil

Thank you...Mario
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 2:10 am

mabo wrote:
I would like to thank Renee(MUM),Daniel & kid's cheers for the wonderfull support I have recieved over the last few month.
THis Family have support me 24/7.Hold my hand when I need it,slap me when I need it,but especially all.They have been there
where it count's."THANK U "in the biggest way,will never forget what u have done for me. What a Face

I also wish to thank's the "Club Member's" that have support me as well.It show me that this is more than a car club Twisted Evil

Thank you...Mario

Mario, we're always here for ya mate! When the going gets tough, you'll have plenty of mates right here to look after ya and give ya that slap when ya need it! You have an amazing family looking after you, and I would like to also thank them for the amazing support they've given you. Smile
Back to top Go down
commy dan
Club Committee
commy dan

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 12:37 pm

mabo wrote:

Thank you...Mario

Mario mate thank you very much.
but no need to thank us buddy its just what friends do.

You have a heart of gold you deserve it and more
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 12:57 pm

You can feel the love drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 10:08 pm

man hugs all round lmao =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 10:50 pm

DAMN I CANT FIND THE ''LIKE'' button

"HUGS" also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 11:00 pm

LancerLass wrote:
DAMN I CANT FIND THE ''LIKE'' button

Here it is lea

Thanks to other members Images-3
Back to top Go down
ZombieVN

ZombieVN

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 4:34 am

*click*

*click*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:04 am

AAHHHHHHHHH thanks Andy Smile

"CLICK"

hehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
ZombieVN

ZombieVN

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 6:17 pm

Cheers to 05VZ for giving me a hand to work on my trans and for the use of his carport.

Much appreciated. Thankyou.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 4:41 am

No problems mate after all that's what mates are for. You've help me at countless times with mine & the misses cars. let us know when ya ready to work on the sump Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 8:11 am

I'd like to post a huge thankyou to the following club members:

Pazz - Thankyou for everything you have done to help me out with Black Beauty. This ranges from the help with spare parts, such as lights and windows, through to those SL/E door skins! The hours you dedicated to assisting me with th rebuild of a 253 motor, painting, the deconstruction of the wagon, storage of the wagon, storage of the 253, and the countless hours of assistance and effort you have given me over the past two months, I learnt more in this time than I had my entire life! You are what a club member is all about, and you deserve the President position you hold.

Lea - Thankyou for dealing with the frustration that would be the rusting mass of a VH wagon on your front lawn, my 253 sitting in your driveway, your steering wheel in my car, along with carious other parts... And your amazing barista skills gave both Pazz and I the energy to carry on working (and watching for me!) You showed true professionalism when it came to being the human lamp post!

Cameron - Thankyou for assisting me wherever you could mate, your mateship has been valuable to me! Your assistance in carting around my car parts, and being my taxi driver when my car's been out of action, has been of a great assistance to me, and you are another fine example of what a car club is all about.

A HUGE thankyou to all those I've forgotten to mention, for your ongoing support both before and after the accident, you're all fantastic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 8:39 am

The guy who towed ya wagon to the scrap metal yard....cough cough lmfao !!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 8:43 am

Your thankyou's on page 1, Andy Razz You should feel special! Front page news! lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
commy dan
Club Committee
commy dan

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 7:29 am

A big thanks to DANNY 8 for dropping the tyres down 4 me cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 9:32 am

commy dan wrote:

so we will see the SS wearing shiny 20" rims on the 19th ????
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 12:49 pm

commy dan wrote:

No probs mate, anytime! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerrbrosracing.com
DarkStar

DarkStar

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 12:47 pm

A huge thankyou to DANNY8 for dropping down that rear bar & wiper dwell witch - You're a legend mate! Smile
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 2:44 pm

No probs mate glad we could help. We must have only just missed u coz we got there about 6.05pm lol. Sing out if ya need anything else!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerrbrosracing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks to other members
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next