coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Thanks to other members

Go down 
+3
DarkStar
ZombieVN
Pazz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Thanks to other members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 10:49 am

I would like to say a huge THANKYOU to Renee and Daniel for organising the tow truck to get the SLE from home to Andy and Trudy's house, also a huge THANKYOU to Neville for towing the car and finally a huge THANKYOU to Andy and Trudy for allowing Pazz and I to store the SLE at their place so we can work on it as we dont have the room.
THANKS GUYS
U are all Legends Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 1:18 pm

anytime lea, you know you are always welcome =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 8:17 am

AndyCapped wrote:
anytime lea, you know you are always welcome =)

"like"
lol hehehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 1:07 pm

Totally unrelated to commodores but still an almighty machine...I would like to give a huge thankyou to Andy for his mad computer skills, and upgrading me from XP back to the future...Windows 7! Cheers buddy, you're a legend Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1650784809

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 1:56 pm

BlackBeauty wrote:
Totally unrelated to commodores but still an almighty machine...I would like to give a huge thankyou to Andy for his mad computer skills, and upgrading me from XP back to the future...Windows 7! Cheers buddy, you're a legend Smile

no probs bud cheers for the bottle of mr Daniels also...just gotta do that video card and you will be flying !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 3:37 am

cheers to Steve ( HULK) for taking me out to get my new battery after mine died comin back from clare on sunday.....And what a bargain we got from autobarn mile end.....R.R.P. $169.00 for a new battery......sale price $99.00 !!! Score Smile
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 12:51 pm

Thx to Jack for the radiator and trans!

And thx to Pazz for a lend of some tools so I could rewire our trailer plug after Brad's dodgy driving ripped the cable outta the socket lol.

Nearly needed to borrow some shitta paper as well after an incident earlier on when a car in front broke hard suddenly for an orange light, then we nearly went up the ass of him....lucky the Epica has ABS lol. Mum prolly wishes we did write it off tho, bloody dodgy cars those things!! (with worse fuel economy then my VT 5L lol).
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerrbrosracing.com
DarkStar

DarkStar

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 12:19 pm

A huge thankyou to Andy for assisting me when i conveniently ran out of petrol a mere 200m away from his house...

Despite being a very sick man that day, I could see Andy's statesman screaming up the road as soon as i called him! You're a trooper mate, thankyou so much!

Here's a massive one though...

A HUGELY EPIC THANKYOU to Pazz - What you have done to help me out with my motor has gone above and beyond the call of duty. Initially, I thought it was as simple as a head, manifold and carby relacement, but after coming across a ridiculous amount of obstacles in my engine bay, this afternoon soon spread to a task that still runs today! Not only did you fit the new parts, but you demonstrated some real feats in engineering as you designed a custom accelerator cable bracket for the Holley!
Got the car fired and ran well...But had a typical "Jack" moment when the motor decided to die as soon as i started to go up your street...Hopefully she will be on the road and off your street soon! If you ever need anything, and i mean ANYTHING done in whatever skill i may or may not have...I'm your point of call mate. I owe you everything!

Oh...And I should also thank you beyond anything I can possibly say for lending me your 4cyl dual-cab ute...Ned! Very well looked after, and gets me to and from work! Pretty sure you should turn yourself into a business and have Ned as a courtesy car Wink

I must also thank Lea for her extreme level of patience through this entire operation - I hope the rocker covers that never saw the light of day for me serve your SL/E well! If you ever need any assistance with the strip or assembly of your car, you can always give me a yell...

THANKYOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1650784809

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 9:41 am

Would like to thank Pete (ZombieVN) for giving me a hand last night, with fitting the new stereo to the VX. Cheers Mate, Cinzia is happy as. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HULK

HULK

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 10:21 am

bounce bounce I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ANDY FOR HELPING ME WITH MY CAR AND GETTING THE PART FOR ME .THANKS
MATE .........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 1:10 pm

HULK wrote:
bounce bounce I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ANDY FOR HELPING ME WITH MY CAR AND GETTING THE PART FOR ME .THANKS
MATE .........

affraid affraid was he torque ya head.lol What a Face What a Face lol!
Back to top Go down
commy dan
Club Committee
commy dan

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 1:55 am

A Massive thank you to Andy Johnson Pazz Commodore Steve Wilson Ron Raines Jarrod Sparkles Paull Malcom and everyone else that helped me out today it is so much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to other members   Thanks to other members - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks to other members
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2