coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

march 19 th night cruise

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
commy dan
Club Committee
commy dan

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-01-24

march 19 th night cruise Empty
PostSubject: march 19 th night cruise   march 19 th night cruise Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 5:59 am

Just a reminder that this saturday is our night cruise

So get all those cars cleaned and polished and we will see you there.

MEETING AT; Bunnings mile end at 7 30pm for an 8 pm depart
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: march 19 th night cruise   march 19 th night cruise Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 6:02 am

Would it be possible for me to hitch a rid with someone?? It appears that my car's in several thousand small pieces at the moment...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1650784809

PostSubject: Re: march 19 th night cruise   march 19 th night cruise Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 6:29 am

I will have to give this 1 a miss until I get the front end of the VZ sorted... NOT HAPPY!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: march 19 th night cruise   march 19 th night cruise Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 7:04 am

Just rock up Jack.I am sure they be plenty of spare seat's
What I not sure is where the cruize is going to end up thou
But been a young buck,I am sure u want to party in town after scratch
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: march 19 th night cruise   march 19 th night cruise Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 1:23 pm

hey hey like i told u on sat dan illl b there with the calais turbzfor one more apperiance b4 she is off the road for bit of work Wink
Back to top Go down
Wayne6262

Wayne6262

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: march 19 th night cruise   march 19 th night cruise Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 11:50 am

Hello guys and girls now that I can drive I will show up with a freind of mine, So I will seeya at bunnings Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
commy dan
Club Committee
commy dan

PostSubject: Re: march 19 th night cruise   march 19 th night cruise Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 11:17 pm

AWESOME WAYNE SEE YOU THERE
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: march 19 th night cruise   march 19 th night cruise Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 5:14 am

dan might not b able to make it in the calais turbz some guys coming tonight to see if he wants buy my intercooler kit !!!!!!!! if he does ill be coolerless lol but ill come in the stinka work bus tho lol Razz
Back to top Go down
commy dan
Club Committee
commy dan

PostSubject: Re: march 19 th night cruise   march 19 th night cruise Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 2:42 pm

All of us at the club would like to thank every 1 that attended tonights cruise it was an awesome night and a big thanks to all the new people that came out and to the 3 new members that signed up tonight hope to see you all at our april cruise Cheers
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: march 19 th night cruise   march 19 th night cruise Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 10:44 am

Thanks for another great cruise. Been a long time since we had a night cruise.
Quite a few new faces which is always good
Route was excellent and we had a great time.

Welcome to the new members that signed up on the night.
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: march 19 th night cruise   march 19 th night cruise Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 8:56 pm

Yes it has been a very long time since we have had a night cruise, And I have been screeming for one for a long time. Sadly it comes along and I cant go because its on the weekend of the Clipsal. Sad Oh well thats life. Glad you all had a great time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: march 19 th night cruise   march 19 th night cruise Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 10:48 am

Fantastic cruise Sat night, well done Renee and Daniel. We had 14 cars turn up and another 3 new members sign up Smile Hope to see you all out at the April cruise Smile
Looks like we are moving in the right direction Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: march 19 th night cruise   march 19 th night cruise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

march 19 th night cruise
Page 1 of 1