coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Day Cruise Sunday 21th March

Go down 
+4
RBE 747
MrsAuzzie
dkrv3m
JBVL
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Empty
PostSubject: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 11:22 pm

Day Cruise
Sunday 21th March
Meet 10am Bunnings Mile End
All Welcome

We hope to see alot of members turn up and have fun

more details to follow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 11:23 pm

I will be there with kim and her mum
mum and dad will also be there
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 11:48 pm

Hi all i will be probably coming so put me down but as question mark for now depends if i see my kids that weekend thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
dkrv3m
Club Member
dkrv3m

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 12:57 am

hey guys

have to miss this one unfortunately its crows members day Smile

Em
Back to top Go down
MrsAuzzie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 1:05 am

Hi,

Sadly the Auzzie Clan wont be at this cruise, due to a family farewell gathering...Bugger!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 3:47 am

I won't be attending also
Mr Policeman said I"ll been a bad boy No
I have to wait till I got my licence back Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dkrv3m
Club Member
dkrv3m

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:06 am

Turns out I can now come Smile

Crows family day does not let you bring a partner so bugger that!!

So we are in (me & John)
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:42 am

hey should be able to make this cruise be nice see everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
godfather
Club Member
godfather

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 6:39 am

Hey, put me and Mrs Hnatowych down on the list too! Looks like we will be there!

@Jason and Kim, sorry guys for missing your calls... I've been one very busy chap lately!! Need to talk to you guys about my VP anyway...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 11:50 pm

I will be there
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

PostSubject: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 9:34 am

HI i will be here for the cruise be cruising with mario see you all their bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 10:14 am

Pazz and I will be there, we may have the 3 kids also. Looks like it may be a good turnout Smile might bring the lancerdore Laughing
Back to top Go down
VXSS350
Club Member
VXSS350

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 12:21 pm

yes will be coming
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 9:14 am

hey all i prob be bringing my m8 eho wants join the club i should have that form u gave me pazz from him filled in top give tpo ya ok.... hope cu all der
Back to top Go down
dkrv3m
Club Member
dkrv3m

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 10:54 pm

hey guys apologies but i have to bail on this cruise as I have my dads 50th

Cheers

Em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 1:26 am

Wont be on the cruise guys, petrol is just too damn expensive at the moment, so have to conserve what I have for all trude's appointments....have fun
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 12:19 pm

wont be there sorry but moneys tight have a service due on the stato just hit 200,000 so time for mr mechanic to have a look
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

PostSubject: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 5:56 am

Hi all thankyou to Mario and Janice for the cruise was very nice and was nice day out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 7:09 am

well what a cruise it was a great cruise i had alot of fun hangin out with the people that were there
well after we had lunch we went to melbas chocolate factory and to all that know me and know i hold the record for the highest amount spent well what a shock that you missed out as i spent a total of 0 thats write i did not buy anything
and thanks to bill we now have a new name for josh aka outboard Very Happy when he stops talking the fuel has run out just fill him up with food and he restarts Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
cant wait for the next one
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 7:13 am

Was a fantastic day and many thanks to those that came out. Was a good drive through the hills, cappuccino and bbq at a lovely country wine store, more country driving, choccies at Melba's and then via the freeway back to Villi's for Choccie Milkshake's.

Hope everyone that came out had a good day
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 7:38 am

Well another great day with great friends and great food. Really enjoy the drives through the hills even though Pazz dont have the C.O.D (come over dear) seats in the wagon anymore lol. Finished up at villi's with a chocky milkshake:) Thanks to those that came out today Smile
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

PostSubject: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 9:09 am

Hi all i did have a good day but not having ago but for one i dont talk all the time and second of all i think bit rude of bill to say that anyway sorry just bit agertated at the comment Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 9:20 am

ALIAS wrote:
Hi all i did have a good day but not having ago but for one i dont talk all the time and second of all i think bit rude of bill to say that anyway sorry just bit agertated at the comment Shocked

lighten up joshy, and stop taking everything to heart.... is all a bit of harmless fun....Fark you should hear what they call me !!!!!
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

PostSubject: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 9:24 am

Hi Andy im not fussed taking shit from people ok but honestly if some one started on bill he MAY PULL HIS MEMBERSHIP i remember that qoute he said when i wasnt having ago at anybody just saying that if members dont attend to let pazz know but yes i do take certain things to hart and i think that comment is bit to far i come out to talk to members if im gonna get told i f-----n talk to much then i would rather stay home were i feel welcome
Back to top Go down
VXSS350
Club Member
VXSS350

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 10:43 am

josh i was having a bit of fun

sorry if it was taken to heart

but remember sticks and stones

we all think you are a fine person and by the way i saw what you got from
melbas and i think it is a sign of a caring person

enough said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise Sunday 21th March   Day Cruise Sunday 21th March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Cruise Sunday 21th March
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next