coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

ENGINE REBUILD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
3V1L01

3V1L01

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-04-07

ENGINE REBUILD Empty
PostSubject: ENGINE REBUILD   ENGINE REBUILD Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 10:40 am

Hey all need some advice

The vn has now hit 300.000 kms and i was thinking bout picking up a vn-vr engine to rebuild then drop into it . but step dad has a VS Ecotec sitting in the she so should i rebuild the ecotec and drop it into vn or should i leave it as a buick v6. the ecotec will bold straight into vn with no modifaction's . all the ecotec needs is a transmission and new head gascets but i would like to rebuild a stronger engine even stroke it to a 4.2L
so any advice would b helpfull

Kind regards Cameron

Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

ENGINE REBUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENGINE REBUILD   ENGINE REBUILD Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 6:58 am

look into this u may need to change ur tail shaft??? not 100% on this but look into it... y not speak to guys from ACE u might b able to get a single turbo kit for it i kno a guy that just got some light head work done bigger injectors and chip done with a single turbo kit on his vn spac 5spd with bigger fuel pump n few other things done n he made on 7psi bout 274rwkw if that interestes u maybe give them a call or if u wanan go all out try calling rocket industries they have parts for every car n every application i found them handy with my build Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
3V1L01

3V1L01

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-04-07

ENGINE REBUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENGINE REBUILD   ENGINE REBUILD Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 9:03 am

thanks for that ill have to look into a turbo kit .
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

ENGINE REBUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENGINE REBUILD   ENGINE REBUILD Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 9:36 pm

try ase or snot performance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ENGINE REBUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENGINE REBUILD   ENGINE REBUILD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ENGINE REBUILD
Page 1 of 1