coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Dyno Day at Willall Racing

Go down 
+9
VYSS
RBE 747
SLOWAZ
SIG-346
AC/DC1
DBFIX8
JUSTA8
jafo
Pazz
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
hsv364

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 10:13 am

Hi Pazz,

Is this event open to anyone? i have a VZ Senator that i've had on a Dyno Dynamics dyno and am interested in seeing the differant results between the 2 styles of dyno.
If i'm welcome can i just turn up on the day and pay and what time are things kicking off ?

Cheers,

Steve.
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 1:37 pm

Your welcome to come along and pay on the day Steve.

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
VXSS350
Club Member
VXSS350

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 12:08 pm

pazz scott's got a couple of mates that want to come down and put there cars on the dyno 1 with a vr 5ltr and 1 with a vl calais turbo !!! can they pay full on the day ??? and wat time do we rock up !!!???
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 12:46 pm

That will be fine mate, yes they can pay on the day and anytime after about 8.30am

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
hsv364

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 8:29 am

Cheers Pazz,

Will definately be there, am expecting around the 250 RWKW.

See you then,

Cheers,

Steve.
Back to top Go down
VXSS350
Club Member
VXSS350

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 5:10 pm

can 1 of my mates come and have a look he has a xr8 and maybe chuck it on the dyno at the end if theres time ???? if not thats kewl !!!! cheers scotty !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 10:56 pm

hey guys can you take me off the list for a dyno run please....my radiator has got a hairline fracture in the left plastic tank, and is losing coolant....is covered under my extended warranty, but there is a shortage of V8 WH radiators here in SA and they have to come via melbourne, so it wont be done by saturday....Sad spewin but they wouldnt let me on anyway with it leaking coolant....cheers Andy
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 11:05 pm

That will be fine Scotty

sorry to hear about the car Andy, good luck with it

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 2:26 am

hey pazz don't give up my spot just yet mate...my car is booked in tomorrow morning for a replacement radiator buddy....fingers crossed it will be done on time....if it is, then saturday is a goer !!!!....cheers mate Andy
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 5:30 am

Most will rockup and pay on the day anyways Andy, i dont have my VT atm and 90% sure i wont have it for saturday either, ill find out tomorrow

Prediction for the VY Calais 327rwkw
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 2:00 pm

Map to Willall Racing. Located on the corner of Browning Street and wilkins road.

http://www.whereis.com/sa/gillman/browning-st?id=7354C94C47D9D

see you all there

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 4:59 pm

eeek just up the road from SA Rural
Back to top Go down
SLOWAZ

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 10:08 am

Add two others to the list if you like.

MISS VY and HSV 255. They will be there anyways so we will give em a run.
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 11:47 am

What time ??????
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 12:45 pm

Any time after 8.30

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dyno Day at Willall Racing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3