coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Adding photos to the forum using Photobucket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Adding photos to the forum using Photobucket Empty
PostSubject: Adding photos to the forum using Photobucket   Adding photos to the forum using Photobucket Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 12:25 am

As some people are not sure how to post pictures, below is a guide to uploading an image to your post.

1. Create an account at www.photobucket.com

2. Once you have logged in click on the 'my album' link in the 'currently logged in' box on the left of the screen.

3. This brings up a page with 'upload images & videos' underneath which is a browse button. Click this and navigate through your hard drive to where the picture you want is saved.

4. Click on the picture and click open.

5. Click the upload button in the photobucket screen. This will upload your picture, and can sometimes take a few minutes

6. When uploaded the screen will tell you it's uploaded and if you scroll down the page a bit, there is your picture

7. Underneath the picture will be 3 links, click in the 'IMG code' box once and it will automatically copy to your clipboard.

8. Return to your post and paste.

All done.

There is a nifty trick on photobucket. After you have uploaded your pics onto their site, tick the photos you want to create thumbnails for to post over on the forum.

Once you have ticked those, go down to the bottom of the photobucket page and press the "Generate HTML and IMG code" button.

This will bring up a page with a heap of boxes with some code in each.

Copy the code in the "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended" box into your forum post and this should create a whole heap of thumbnails that are clickable for you.

You can play around with the layout a bit by adding spaces and returns between each line of code.

Any hassles feel free to pm me and I will do my best to help !!! cheers Andy Smile
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Adding photos to the forum using Photobucket   Adding photos to the forum using Photobucket Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 6:05 am

HI Andy thanks mate that is a great idea as i still learning how to upload photos properly so thanks again andy lol!
Back to top Go down
drag.on

drag.on

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Adding photos to the forum using Photobucket   Adding photos to the forum using Photobucket Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 12:01 am

thanks mate i will give it a go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding photos to the forum using Photobucket   Adding photos to the forum using Photobucket Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 1:58 am

Hey Andy, why do u come up as a guest and not a member?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding photos to the forum using Photobucket   Adding photos to the forum using Photobucket Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 3:15 am

I dont Lea....it's because it is a direct link to a previous post on the Forum, before I deleted that account =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding photos to the forum using Photobucket   Adding photos to the forum using Photobucket Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 6:47 am

oh ok cool, was just wondering lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding photos to the forum using Photobucket   Adding photos to the forum using Photobucket Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adding photos to the forum using Photobucket
Page 1 of 1