coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Jason out of action

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jason out of action Empty
PostSubject: Jason out of action   Jason out of action Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 1:50 am

hI there hope is well with all just letting you know that last Thursday i was taken to hospital with a temp of 39.2
and had a fever, had to have a drip and then was sent home a hour later.
Then on Friday i notice a rash on my right leg which is my bad leg so i was taken to the hospital again
this time to get it checked out to see what it was and they told me it was cellulitis then was told to go home and
to return the nest day to check it.
So then Saturday at 2pm i went to the hospital to see the same doctor as i had seen the 2 other times so
he could look at my leg and it had started to blister he took another lot of bloods which came back same as last 2 times
but he wanted me to stay in for 2 days to have antibiotics, i signed myself out as the doctor already gave me a scriped
for antibiotic tablets.
Yesterday got in to see my GP and he said to take tablets and to rest

Rest is for holidays been stuburn as kim calls me went out to the shed to finish pazz's car
now im resting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jason out of action   Jason out of action Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 2:09 am

take it easy buddy, they dont tell you to rest for nothing, thats why they are the doctors and we are the patients......so do as they say and take it easy mate, as you will only wind up with further problems if you dont....and circulation problems in legs can be a bitch of a thing to fix....rest up fella you have done a great job on Pazz's car so you have earned the break mate...cheers Andy Smile
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Jason out of action   Jason out of action Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 2:40 am

Sounds like you need to take the doctors advice, have they worked out what it is? Circulation problems can be very painful i know a few over weight people that have had it and it takes a while to sort out.

i hope you recover quickly and all the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmine.com

PostSubject: Re: Jason out of action   Jason out of action Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 4:10 am

wildvt wrote:
Sounds like you need to take the doctors advice, have they worked out what it is? Circulation problems can be very painful i know a few over weight people that have had it and it takes a while to sort out.

i hope you recover quickly and all the best.

doesnt always affect over weight people....although it is predominantly more prevalent in overweight people....I personally know someone who is extremely skinny and has exceptionally bad circulation !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Jason out of action   Jason out of action Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 4:27 am

Fair enough Andy i personally have only seen over weight people with it. good luck Jason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmine.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason out of action   Jason out of action Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason out of action
Page 1 of 1