coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

out of action

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

out of action Empty
PostSubject: out of action   out of action Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:19 am

hey all just letting u kno i may not b able to attend a few up coming events as i have mentioned b4 that i injured myself last thursday playing soccer turns out my injuries r more severe than i thought i just had a ultra sound and turns out i have a HERNIA..!!!! Sad so they may have to operate and i hate hospitals..!!!! lol so i guess once i better ill try and attend the next event..

dan.
Back to top Go down
manaro

manaro

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-08-12

out of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: out of action   out of action Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 8:08 am

that sux mate Crying or Very sad hope you get better soon.
Back to top Go down

out of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: out of action   out of action Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:18 am

Hope u get better soon and we see u out and about Smile
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

out of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: out of action   out of action Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 11:15 am

envuss wrote:
hey all just letting u kno i may not b able to attend a few up coming events as i have mentioned b4 that i injured myself last thursday playing soccer turns out my injuries r more severe than i thought i just had a ultra sound and turns out i have a HERNIA..!!!! Sad so they may have to operate and i hate hospitals..!!!! lol so i guess once i better ill try and attend the next event..

dan.

And I always thought you got those if you try and crap too hard, well that's what my Pop tells me !
Back to top Go down
SDEWYZ

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-21

out of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: out of action   out of action Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 4:30 pm

vsv8wagon wrote:
envuss wrote:

dan.

And I always thought you got those if you try and crap too hard, well that's what my Pop tells me !

Lol. Nah, that hemoroids lol. You'll be alrite mate. Hernia's aren't the biggest operation. And not one they stuff up and can become fatal like heart surgery. Just go lightly afterwards.
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

out of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: out of action   out of action Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 2:06 am

thanks guys least gives me chance to relax and sort out my plan of action for my car hehe..... plus having time off work n getting payed for it too haha lol well i hope to cu all soon....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

out of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: out of action   out of action Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

out of action
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: