coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Quiz Night 6th March 2010

Go down 
+5
VXSS350
VCSLE1
Pazz
devil3
JBVL
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AC/DC1
Club Member

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Quiz Night 6th March 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz Night 6th March 2010   Quiz Night 6th March 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 2:45 am

As a long serving member of COCCSA and ive seen it all before Twisted Evil

My advise to you is to deal with the problem in house, not to be available for all to read, this only fuels personality clashes and posts taken out of context.
Sit down as a group and think tank this attendance problem out, I know you have started already with incentives ect. I agree the long weekend is not the best time to hold a function and their was motorsport on (Super Sedan finals at Speedway Virginia) i'm not being negative but maybe a bit of thought on the date of the function is more important than we all think!

Boil it all down in the melting pot and we all have something in common, the love of Commodore's, otherwise we would not be here (or looking to be in here)

Play nice people

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://allcommodoreday.co.nr

PostSubject: Re: Quiz Night 6th March 2010   Quiz Night 6th March 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 8:34 am

Just thought id have 1 more say before i leave this topic....Pazz sends out an email every month to every one letting them know what is happening where and when. If club members are not recieving these emails then they need to get hold of pazz and give him the correct email address.
Last email was sent out on the 28th Feb for events happening in March..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiz Night 6th March 2010   Quiz Night 6th March 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 9:15 am

Pazz sends out an email every month to every one letting them know what is happening where and when. If club members are not recieving these emails then they need to get hold of pazz and give him the correct email address.

Great work Pazz,but I never recieved one
Can ya update mine
Mabo69@hotmail.com

Maybe in ya next e-mail,ask everyone to send a replay back so u know who getting one and who not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiz Night 6th March 2010   Quiz Night 6th March 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 9:17 am

Yes i agree with lea that pazz sends out email's each month and if the email address that we have for you is incorrect or if you know that someone is not recieving the emails please let someone on the committee know the correct address or doesn't have internet access so they get a letter sent to them with the events on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiz Night 6th March 2010   Quiz Night 6th March 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 9:25 am

Thanks for that mario Smile email now updated Smile
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Quiz Night 6th March 2010   Quiz Night 6th March 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 9:26 am

Hi all just giving my email address just incase its sniperj@live.com.au
Back to top Go down
TIGER3
Club Member
TIGER3

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Quiz Night 6th March 2010   Quiz Night 6th March 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:30 am

hi as a new member and quiz night was my 1st event i officially attended i was disappointed that it was cancelled because of not many others there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiz Night 6th March 2010   Quiz Night 6th March 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiz Night 6th March 2010
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2