coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Welcome back cruise for 2010

Go down 
+5
devil3
justme
Pazz
JBVL
DBFIX8
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 8:57 am

yes mark they are all club members

and mario i need a spanking are you gonna do it then cos i've never been spanked by shrek before and is that the new number plate or what
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 11:34 am

Anyone got any dog questions e.g. is that a Labrador of a Golden Retriever or why does my dog shed a lot of hair, is it better to get a Bloke dog or a Sheila dog, why does it cost $1,000 bucks for a ...oodle dog as compared to a pedigree dog etc etc coz bring them along as me and me Misses (take advantage here folks as she doesn't come out too often !!!!) will be there bounce

UPDATE: Feel free to ask any polishing questions as well !

Last edited by vsv8wagon on Tue 19 Jan 2010, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DBFIX8
Club Member
DBFIX8

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 12:09 pm

Awsome ron look forward to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 8:52 pm

vsv8wagon wrote:
Anyone got any dog questions e.g. is that a Labrador of a Golden Retriever or why does my dog shed a lot of hair, is it better to get a Bloke dog or a Sheila dog, why does it cost $1,000 bucks for a ...oodle dog as compared to a pedigree dog etc etc coz bring them along as me and me Misses (take advantage here folks as she doesn't come out too often !!!!) will be there bounce

cool Ron, be nice to meet the missus mate......my question will be: "Can Labradors use a wakeboard" ????? lol.......seriously though,my brother has 2 x Golden Retrievers, and they are treated like bloody royalty with what they get buddy !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 8:13 am

put me down for this cruise

unless i get a passenger it will be just me so no scavenger hunt this time
if anyone wants to go in the stato your welcome just send me a pm
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 8:48 am

HI all just letting people know thier is autofest on at murry bridge did commitee know this as its gonna be fairly packed down their im still coming on cruise as i said i would but would have been good to go to autofest are we attending it or just happened to be same day cruise lol
Back to top Go down
DBFIX8
Club Member
DBFIX8

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 11:17 am

No we are not attend the Autofest, heading in a different direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 11:18 pm

Can you please add 2 more people to my Car. got Rob and Karen coming with me. Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 2:29 am

All done Cliff Smile

Another post to add to the list hahahahahaa Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 10:39 am

dont know where the +1 came from next to my name but keep it there just in case i find a navigator
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 11:42 am

Hey Jaffo pazz and I have 6 navigators you can have lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 12:10 pm

LancerLass wrote:
Hey Jaffo pazz and I have 6 navigators you can have lol

6 navigator,lol
Don't forget to add a six pack for the pain jaffo
a six pack goe's a along way
u need it when u get lost lol!
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:05 am

vsv8wagon wrote:

UPDATE: Feel free to ask any polishing questions as well !

UPDATE #2 - Now not going .

Geeeeze why on a Friday at 2:00pm ! The wagon was burbling along Goody road, crack a U turn, engine light comes on, limp mode becomes activated.

Mr RAA called and tells me that it looks as if the 2nd gear solenoid has gone, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t ! Just to confirm I dropped into a tranny shop on Port Rd (All States ???) and he put the analyser on it confirmed the 2nd gear solenoid is naffed. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 8:42 am

Hey Ron was that caused by 2 much polishing and u rubbed it away or not enough polishing in that area and it thought bugga u Smile
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 9:20 am

Your're right there ! The car is completely transparent now. It took the RAA guy 5 hours to find where the bonnet latch was. When I drive down the road all you see now is just me 1 foot above the ground holding the steering wheel !

This is the message I stuck on the window of the wagon to greet Lydia when she came back from the mother in laws i.e more money to shell out (but this time not on dogs !!!)

Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Message
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 10:04 am

Sorry to hear Ron, hope ya get the old girl up and running soon

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 12:04 pm

You can see I was getting ready for the cruze by the way the wagon was so shiny especially those Toyo's !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 10:14 pm

Can i please add one more to the list........Simone is coming with us now too !!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 10:41 am

Well I had a fantastic day 2day. Well done mark a great day all round.
Thanks heaps to Johnny and family for the lend of his boat it was greatly appreciated Smile
I did my usual and had 4 U turns till pazz came and saved the day lol lol!
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 10:50 am

Hi all was a fantasic day it was nice to meet you all finaly bloody long day im like a red skin now lol well i shall see you all at the meeting clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 11:22 am

Well what a Simply Awesome day.......enjoyed the drive, the Scavenger hunt (still can't believe we scored 30/31) !!!! And the $50.00 coles myer gift card was even more of a bonus.....I enjoyed cookin the BBQ and giving you all something to chow down on whilst kicking back and relaxing.....

.Johnny, you are an amazing fella, there are not too may people like you left in this world buddy, constantly willing to give, without hesitation and asking for nothing in return....I am certainly glad Mark introduced us to you at the autobahn show......As guys like you are pretty bloody hard to find........I think I speak on behalf of All The committee and members in thanking you & your entire family for your kindness and generosity.

A huge thank you to Mark for organising such a fantastic cruise, yeah I wasn't too fond of the dirt road (gotta wash the car again now lol)....but hey 300 metres of dirt to end up where we did and the fun we had, I say it's a fair trade off.....also cheers for helpin me out with the BBQ also mate, yeah we had to swap barbies halfway thru but in the end we all ened up with something in our bellies.

And finally a massive thanks to all those members who showed up today and made it such a memorable day.......at the end of the day it's you guys & your support that will keep the club moving forward and allowing us to try new things (like today for instance)...I for one would have no hesitation in doing this as a regular event, and once the new 3 x 3 metre Gazebo arrives it will be even more pleasurable.........

Keep the suggestions coming in on what YOU wan't to do as a club, as it's this feedback we use to organise future events.......there is no point in us choosing what we do (as a committee).....If you are not going to enjoy yourselves.

We want to devise events that people will want to go to, and once you have been on one, we want you to be looking forward to the next one.....Although I am only the newletter editor on the committee I also have lots of ideas and along with mark,pazz,lea,auzzie,kim and jason we hope to make changes that will stop the club from becoming "Stale", and keep COCC moving onwards and upwards.......

Again a huge thanks to all those who made today possible......I for one have not been in a very good place emotionally for the past few weeks, and today was far better than any medication or therapy around..........The best day of 2010 for me was Today !!!!....cheers Andy Smile
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Club Member

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 12:31 pm

Very Happy I agree totally Andy it was a top day and thanks to Johnny and Mark who made it happen! Andy top cooking Chef!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 4:16 pm

Here Here Andy well said mate. Was a awsome day and was great to catch up with all the people in this friendly club again for another year. You cant beat this Club I think for the members we have in it. What a great bunch of people you all are. And as for Johnny and his Family, You all deserve medals for putting the boat out there for members to go for rides in and having a ball being dragged along behind it. Awesome boat and Awesome people. Look forward to the next one.

Oh and Mark again job well done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VZLAD

VZLAD

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 1:52 am

Well from what I saw with the pics and how much organising went into this cruise well done to COCC members and committee. Should be proud of yourselves.
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 8:57 am

Well the Wags is back in action (A L L R I G H T !!!!!!!!). Because it takes so long to pull the friggin exhaust system apart I took the opportunity and had both solenoids replaced.

Good to see all had a good time and as long as nothing else comes a cropper with the Wags I'll see you all at the next cruze.

Cheers
Ron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back cruise for 2010   Welcome back cruise for 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome back cruise for 2010
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next